was jesus really the first to receive the divine love?

A forum housing typical questions about the Padgett Messages
equihuaivan
New Friend

was jesus really the first to receive the divine love?

Postby equihuaivan » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:31 pm

I find it hard to belive Jesus was the first to receive the divine love... jesus said that angels helped him move the stone were his body was laid to rest.. and i remember reading that he learned from ancient angels.. so i wana know was jesus the first to receive the divine love on earth or of all time period.. i would think that maybe a trillion years ago in a distant galaxy or other universe there had to be a reborn being.. or maybe god had something els to transform spirits to angels before jesus time???

Zara Borthwick
Family

Re: was jesus really the first to receive the divine love?

Postby Zara Borthwick » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:01 am

Hi and welcome to the forum.

The First Parents, Amon and Aman, or as the bible and history tells us, Adam and Eve, were technically the first souls to receive the Divine Love. They arrived and flourished, producing many offspring and lived for a great many years receiving the Divine Love. Then, the habit of receiving and continuing to have to ask for the Love became a chore for them and they looked around and realised how great and magnificent they truly were and believed that they had all the Divine Love they needed so there was no longer a need to ask God for more of the Divine Love. By turning away from the Spirit delivering this substance, this Love of God's very own, they chose that their life would be lived without this Love present and God present in their lives. They turned away from the Source.

Perhaps millions of years later and many billions or trillions of souls born, God choose Jesus to receive the fist drop of Divine Love and to learn the Laws and Truths pertaining to living harmoniously with God, in living harmony. No mortal soul or material being was receiving the Divine Love and teaching the way to grow in this relationship before Jesus' ministry of sharing what he was learning. It was only with Jesus' receipt of the Divine Love that he and he alone opened up the Divine Love and Celestial Spheres - the latter not until he arrived in spirit himself. He taught and showed men and women the way to God, the Father, and spirits in the natural Spheres who were interested in this relationship with their souls and God.

I hope this helps a little for you to understand the linear history,

With love,
Zara

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:42 am

Dear Equihuaivan,

Welcome.

What Zara has shared, is what the Padgett messages tell us. However there is a slightly different slant in the Urantia Book. There it says that Divine Love was not generally available, as to every one of us, until Jesus. But it does state that some individuals were so spiritually strong, that an exception was made for them. No examples were mentioned, and we cant corroborate that. So, to all intents and purposes, Jesus reopened the gates that had been shut.

The Urantia book shares a lot more on why Jesus was the person for whom this privilege was granted, which information cannot be found in the Padgett Messages.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:48 am

equihuaivan wrote: i would think that maybe a trillion years ago in a distant galaxy or other universe there had to be a reborn being.. or maybe god had something els to transform spirits to angels before jesus time???

Indeed that is quite true, but the Padgett messages do not cover any of that. The Urantia Book certainly does. But the Urantia Book has its limitations too. Overall I much prefer Padgett. There are very few folks who have read both sources, in my experience, and both Zara and I have. They tend to appeal to different folks - left brainers and right brainers. If you are interested in the differences and similarities, you can read that here.

love,
Geoff

Zara Borthwick
Family

Postby Zara Borthwick » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:36 am

Hi equihuaivan,

Geoff has made some wonderful points especially outlining the references of books, being the UBook and the PMessages. I don't know if you have read one or either of these books, however it is nice to see that you have mentioned Jesus and the Divine Love.

We know that God's domain exceeds our own finite boundary of interpretation. In saying this, a little of God's workings are visible - such as the reason why each human has to it that part of attribute identified as the finite soul.

We are free to form beliefs about the existences of universal 'everything' however once we bring into play the domain of the spirit world, then the mortal personality is subject to Spirit Laws that cannot be interfered with or manipulated by mortal personality. This leads us to understand that there are a diverse range of Spirit Laws that function universally to create forms and images, some of which are ascending beings that require experience in order to live.

The Divine Love is subject to the workings of vary particular Spirit Laws that function without any regard or respect for the beliefs of the individual. The unique quality about the Divine Love is that Its creation is only for the potential that exists as an attribute in each human mortal soul. The Divine Love does not fit into any other personality or order of being. In the event of an angel being created, such a being would be created and deemed perfect by the acting Spirit Laws that can form and manifest that 'type' or kind of personality that does not require a physical body to acquire identity and individualisation in the finite -- such as a human earth experience.

The Divine Love is not involved in the creation or forming of any personality. The Divine Love remains independent and separate and acts as a potential for the mortal personality to engage in. I do not know if you have read the Padgett messages, but to do so will place the history of Divine Love in context with the First Parents and then the life of Jesus and a choice to make that will best answer your question.

The Divine Love is mentioned a lot in the Padgett messages and only a little in the UBook, and not in a teaching platform like the Padgett work. What we do know is that people worldwide are experiencing the Divine Love and this is a direct confirmation of the existence of God as Soul and that we can receive God's Divine Love and come to know both God and Jesus personally.

With love,
Zara

equihuaivan
New Friend

Postby equihuaivan » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Thank you guys for replying back with so much wisdom and love.. I actually have read the padget messeges ,most of the messeges on this website and the Ubook to a certain extent. Ive been coming to this page since i was in highschool.. Initially I was drawn to this page because it teaches about the divine love, and well the only other place i had heard about the divine love was trew my famaly. I decends from indiginous people from mexico hence my lastname is Equihua.. Indians from mexico know about the love so i searched it online for more info on it and found this page along with other sources.. As a child I remember i would love to pray and always asked to be reveald the thruth, i didnt like church much thou.. I have notice that i have been guided towards certain sources becuase i asked for the truth.. I take alot from this page. I take what my heart accepts and desern what my gut tells me is false.. I like the Pmesseges better. Another book that I have taken alot from is ( The handbook of the new paradigm) by george green you can find this book for free at http://www.nohoax.com apperently this book was writen by celestial people from other planets and giving to george green telepathicly... I dont know what i do know is that i have learned so much from this book.. but even thou there some things in this book i cant accept its still very helpfull.. I hope u guys can check it out and let me know what you guys think??

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:47 pm

Dear equihuaivan,

I will spend a bit more time there later. I found the site a very eclectic mix. I do accept that there are aliens, and that some have had "dubious" motives. But my understanding is that as of 1985 only alien beings with our highest good in mind are allowed to interact here. I do not find the view that this Earth was a penal colony rings any Truth bells for me, but I guess I do accept there have been many civilisations here that have disappeared almost without trace.

Its great to hear that you were taught of the Divine Love as a child, and that you know of folks that have learned of this, presumably from spirit? I am currently reading a spiritual revelation that was received in Mexico. While it is quite high level (claimed from Elias) I have not so far found it to be as explicit as the P Messages. Its rather vague, even though I recognise deep truths there. This is the document.

love,
Geoff

equihuaivan
New Friend

Postby equihuaivan » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:12 pm

I downloaded the document you mentioned and am enjoying it thank you.. Have you heard of the talmud of jmmanuel? it has a very intresting story but it contradicts what i believe. I was wondering if you have came across it.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:49 pm

No I have not heard of that source,

love,
Geoff

equihuaivan
New Friend

Postby equihuaivan » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:43 am

I have really enjoyed reading and practicing the book you mentioned. The third testament by Elijah. Although I wouldn't agree with reincarnation I would definitely recommend reading it. I am a few pages shy from reading it, I'm wondering do you have other books you would like to share.

Return to “Questions and Answers”