Soul retrogression

A forum housing typical questions about the Padgett Messages
tiffanyo
New Friend

Soul retrogression

Postby tiffanyo » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:37 pm

Is soul retrogression something possible in the spirits sphere? I am under the impression that once a spirit has been purified or is becoming purified that they can no longer retrogress but can stagnate in their soul progression. Is this true?

I ask because we always have free will and are given the free will do go through the spheres as we progress even if that means going over to a natural love path instead of divine love path and then changing our minds again.

I ask this also because I know most here don't believe in Satan. It was a relief to never have to have a fear of him and hell. I know Geoff believes Lucifer existed. According to your understanding is this who the idea of Satan is based on? From your understanding he was an angel that retrogressed? Right? How can a spirit be cleansed from their sins only to decide to do bad. I read on your site somewhere that Lucifer, a celestial, decided to stir up some trouble. How could a celestial who is perfected do so? Wouldn't pride not be a part of his personality because he was made pure?

I don't mean to stir the pot as I know this is not directly related to divine love or a topic that many want to discuss because not all agree in his existence. I was curious on your take on it and others take on the possibility of retrogression. It would seem to me impossible if we were made perfected and also a pure soul. If perfected is the right term.
I also wondered did God make him disappear? On your site it says he no longer exists. God is so loving so why wouldn't he just go to a lower sphere abiding to God's laws of having to go where his soul condition would take him. It is also a scary thought that one could just cease to exist. Can you direct me to where you found this info. I find this very interesting. I would think on Earth we could lower our soul condition but not on the other side.

Tiffany

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Soul retrogression

Postby Geoff » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:23 am

Hi Tiffany,

Welcome !!!

I ask this also because I know most here don't believe in Satan. It was a relief to never have to have a fear of him and hell. I know Geoff believes Lucifer existed. According to your understanding is this who the idea of Satan is based on? From your understanding he was an angel that retrogressed? Right? How can a spirit be cleansed from their sins only to decide to do bad. I read on your site somewhere that Lucifer, a celestial, decided to stir up some trouble. How could a celestial who is perfected do so? Wouldn't pride not be a part of his personality because he was made pure?

This information about Lucifer comes partly from the Urantia Book and partly from my twenty years association with George Barnard. I used to be very supportive of the UB. My faith in that book has taken a body blow as of last year, but the matter is far from resolved. I am open to there being Truth that Padgett did not get, or got wrong. No spiritual source can be perfect. But how accurate the UB is I can no longer venture an opinion on.

Regarding Lucifer he is spoken of in the Urantia Book in very great detail in several chapters. Here is one:

The Lucifer Rebellion

However that was not my main "proof". George Barnard is "Mr 11:11". I was his tech guy for ten years and a huge contributor on his message forum and he is an Australian and so I know both George and Sandy very well. Added to that I was also an elevenelevener. Now we know "midwayers" exist. Even Al Fike has seen them so thats further confirmation. And the midwayers responsible for 11:11 were those that DID NOT FOLLOW LUCIFER. There were 1,111 of them. And they had 873 brothers and sisters who did follow Lucifer and got locked up for 2,000 years in a Celestial prison. And who are now released. So you see this issue is complex and personal. To deny it is to deny both discarnates I love and a man I consider one of the finest mediums in the world. The midwayer George deals with most of the time - Bzutu is ABC22. I would call him a friend. I cannot call him a liar. So Lucifer existed. Only till 1985. But he never had anything to do with "hell". Only with being in charge of Earth and a small bunch of other planets. But rebellion is very very serious if you are an eternal being. And ultimately if you wont change your views there is only annihilation. This is not about free will but about deliberately disobeying the orders of a superior, which orders are held to be correct. And the UB says Jesus (aka Michael) was his superior.

Lucifer is no more

Now the Christian "devil" NEVER EXISTED - a being equal in power to God and the epitome of evil. An angelic being of enormous power that spends all his time trying to get humans to end up in hell, where he "rules". No there has never been such a being. And no being rules all of hell. There certainly are extremely evil humans in the hells who may well rule over large sections. But hell is not punishment and is not eternal and people can be rescued from the hells if they are being held against their will and contrary to their soul condition.

Lucifer rebelled which means he did not follow orders. He did his own thing. I do not know if that ever was "evil" because I do feel no angels would have followed evil which is easily discernible. Lucifer did not believe that God existed and so he wanted to "do his own thing." So the angels that fell were deceived by smooth talking. Happens on Earth all the time.

I also wondered did God make him disappear? On your site it says he no longer exists. God is so loving so why wouldn't he just go to a lower sphere abiding to God's laws of having to go where his soul condition would take him. It is also a scary thought that one could just cease to exist.

Lucifer was a resident of the eternal realm. He never had a place in the spirit spheres and could have never resided in hell. So despite his "rebellion" that does not cause him to be non-eternal. So no - regression probably does not occur in the eternal Celestial realms. To be honest we don't really know if only humans are in the "Celestial" realm and the angels might be in yet another eternal dimension.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

tiffanyo
New Friend

Postby tiffanyo » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:00 pm

I've tried twice to reply with very long replies and both times I've had issues stating I need to login which I had been logged in twice. A little frustrating because trying to remember everything I wrote will be hard. but I will try and log onto my computer to give a proper reply since my phone seems to be failing me. I'm sorry for the delay, especially after you replied so quickly. God bless you

tiffanyo
New Friend

Postby tiffanyo » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:03 am

Wow, so interesting

Even after he rebelled he chose to not seek redemption after it was offered to him.

How could someone in the eternal realms with such a prestigious position harbor any negative feelings towards God to the point he didn't believe.

Wouldn't he have been able to experience and see the love of God and have developed soul perception. Wouldn't it make sense that where he is from is highly developed, otherwise how could he have such a position.

This is all very interesting and puzzling.

I am not sure I can take it all as truth. But I appreciate that you believe in it and understand it is a possibility. I will book mark it in mind for future study and investigation on the other side.

This is my third attempt. I was again logged out :o so I can't remember all i wrote just now. This is a very shortened version of my last attempt

Thank you and I look forward to asking u more questions.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:24 am

Wouldn't he have been able to experience and see the love of God and have developed soul perception. Wouldn't it make sense that where he is from is highly developed, otherwise how could he have such a position.

Sadly I cant answer this. The UB does not ignore Divine Love but it almost does. I assume but don't know if that is also what "angels" pray for. However Al Fike says the midwayer he saw did not "feel" like a being with Divine Love.

I am not sure I can take it all as truth. But I appreciate that you believe in it and understand it is a possibility. I will book mark it in mind for future study and investigation on the other side.

No I am just sharing what that book says. I don't know what to believe in it any more. I don't want to go further but lets just say Al has had two channelings that deny something in the UB that is a very big part of that book. If I were you I would not move from the Padgett messages plus the vast amount that Al has channeled that you cant easily obtain at the moment, before looking into the UB. Its very intellectual. I compared them here:

The Urantia Book compared to the Padgett Messages

and again

An open letter to Urantia Book readers

If you are planning on a long post its best doing it in text on your computer and then pasting in. A lot of people have lost posts over the year. What I do instead is save often. And use the edit to reopen it.

hugs
Geoff

tiffanyo
New Friend

Postby tiffanyo » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:10 am

Sticking to the James Padgett messages does seem like the best path for me. I wasn't intending on reading the Urantia book. It was just something that stood out on your site and I found it quite different to what the James Padgett messages said. I'd definitely get distracted by all the information in the UB and know what is more important. Also, it's hard to take it as truth when so many things are contradictory to what the James Padgett messages say. Then you said AlFike received a message that contradicted what was in the book. The part that ruins it for me is where it is said that no communication between spirits and humans can happen. When this is clearly not the case. I wish seeking the divine love and the James Padgett messages had as much popularity, but I know one day this information will be common knowledge and practice.

I saw an old post on the divine love sanctuary's forum where you said some people need to search with their mind before they can open up their hearts to truly seeking the divine love. Or something along those lines ... I'm sort of like that. Not to disprove anything. Me finding this was by complete accident. Or was it? Maybe my angel guides, guardians, or whatever the proper term is put me exactly where I needed to be and I some how was open to following that guidance. Lucky me.

They say our minds cannot remember the exact details of memories and will change details when remembering important events in our lives. But I remember asking for the truth, then all of a sudden I found your site. Without your site, I might have still been calling Jesus and the bible just a metaphor. God knows I'm so sorry for ever saying the things I said. I was never disrespectful but then again calling myself a little God is pretty disrespectful. I never meant to be. I also read one of the post called The Oneness Trap and I will say that's where I was. So much can change in a year. Thank you a million times for your work. Without it I'd still feel lost.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:03 am

The part that ruins it for me is where it is said that no communication between spirits and humans can happen. When this is clearly not the case.

Yeah thats a bad instance. Of course the UB according to the UB did not come from dead humans. LOL. Only "angels".

Me finding this was by complete accident. Or was it? Maybe my angel guides, guardians, or whatever the proper term is put me exactly where I needed to be and I some how was open to following that guidance. Lucky me.

I think this happens to everyone at some point in their life. It happened to me too. But the difference is you and I NOTICED.

But I remember asking for the truth, then all of a sudden I found your site.

I did exactly that, and its a much longer story. No time now but basically Father showed me untruth. Took me several weeks to understand what was going on.

oh this one: The oneness trap Yeah.

hugs
Geoff

tiffanyo
New Friend

Postby tiffanyo » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:13 pm

:) Ok friend. Thanks again for sharing your insights on the subject of soul retrogression. I'll see you on the other board.

Tiffany

Return to “Questions and Answers”