How has your life changed since the Padgett Messages?

A forum housing typical questions about the Padgett Messages
jcarruth
New Friend

How has your life changed since the Padgett Messages?

Postby jcarruth » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:21 am

Someone in my Course in Miracles class asked us how our life has changed since we started studying the Course. It's such a good question that I thought I'd change the subject to Padgett Messages and ask it here - how has your life changed since you encountered the Padgett Messages and started practicing the Divine Love prayer?

Thank you,

Jim

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: How has your life changed since the Padgett Messages?

Postby Geoff » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:15 pm

Dear Jim,

It has changed a great deal. And I am not the person I was 15 years ago, and every year brings yet more changes. I am very happy in my life, I have no questions that are unanswered. I merely hope to do what Father wants me to do, as best I can, while I am still able, on this earth. And then I look forward to my spirit life.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

WernerV
Old Friend

Re: How has your life changed since the Padgett Messages?

Postby WernerV » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:15 am

Dear Jim,

It has turned my life upside down and I can't stop smiling when I think about the day my grandma (in spirit) led me to a site where I could find the volumes with the padgett messages.
I had always felt an important peace of truth was missing while I was attending church but I didn't know what. Until I started reading the truths about Divine Love and my soul started vibrating in sync with what I was reading.
It was hard for me to put the messages away (once I started reading them) because I was eager to read them and see what I could furhter discover in them.
But it is a path with its ups and downs (like any other) because I found out the hard way not everybody is open to receive this information (or invest in getting your own proof of it) and that kind of threw me back off a bit because I wanted everybody to know about it and I found it not easy to understand people did not want to hear about it. Those days are gone now because I do understand the principle of free will much better and that one can only control the things about oneself, not of others.
So there you have a brief explanation of how Divine Love (and the P. messages) has changed my life since the moment I've found them.

I'm glad you found the messages yourself.

Big hug, Werner.

Return to “Questions and Answers”