Can we hear Father's Voice?

A forum housing typical questions about the Padgett Messages
Zara Borthwick
Family

Re: Can we hear Father's Voice?

Postby Zara Borthwick » Sat May 05, 2012 4:05 am

Hi James, Geoff, Stu and all!

Those of us who have read the PMessages are familiar with the platform and teaching construct, being the 'natural and Divine Loves'. The spirits have gone to great lengths to establish this platform as a viable construct that defines the nature of progression for the mortal soul. The Indwelling Spirit, if we accept the platform, has to function within the boundary of these two Loves and the way these two Loves work in a human or spirit life experience.

If the Indwelling Spirit is functioning in only one of these Loves, being up to the boundary of natural love, then it is subject to these conditions. If the Divine Love becomes involved in the individual's life then the boundary and conditions change as adjustments happen as the spirit body and soul begin to progress.

I am inclined to agree with you, that the Indwelling Spirit knows about the Truths whilst remaining independent of the cognitive personality -- for the want of a better word, it can act as an Indwelling guide trying to lead one to the Truths.

Having found Divine Love it is quite possible that our relationship with the Indwelling Spirit changes and it can teach us certain aspects of living with the Father.

We must also include the fact that our memories are organised into the spirit-mind so that they travel with us into the spirit world, so that a personality does not escape the Law of Compensation, if such life experienced requires the workings of the Law.

It is quite possible to contemplate the work that the Indwelling Spirit does to maintain the integrity of a personality inclusive of memory, identity, and life experience in the transition of a human into the spirit world. The Indwelling Spirit would act in accord with the Spirit Laws and have knowledge of these Laws so that memory retained in the spirit-mind of the individual is not lost, altered or changed that would result in a disharmonious reconstitution of that individual personality when first becoming a spirit.

It is also quite possible to consider that the Indwelling spirit is an economy for God for information purposes relating with the collective independent nature of each human and mortal soul, so that a network is established that allows for the intricate machinations of leading people who are unaware that they are being led, when the soul and spirit-mind are looking for God.

Lastly, what ever we conclude about the independent Indwelling Spirit, the platform offers the true transformation and our experience and friendship with our Indwelling Spirit should never take the place of our actual desire to progress by receiving the Divine Love which draws us CLOSER to the Spirit Gravity and Living Truth of the Father!

With love,
Zara

Zara Borthwick
Family

Postby Zara Borthwick » Mon May 07, 2012 3:03 am

Hi Stu,

We have very fond memories of that experience that we all shared together. It seemed that the timing was perfect for such a culmination of people, input and spirits all happening online :) I felt there was a need to publish the work which has now happened. I call it the trilogy, featuring The Golden Leaf (the Awareness of Divine Love Messages); Edges and Smooth Surfaces, (the Harmony Messages); and Future Memory (the messages that Eugene Morgan conveyed on the nature of personality). What is beautiful about this trilogy is the fact that they were all presented in real-time on Geoff's New-Birth forum and not presented in an exclusive or isolated manner.

--I know this is slightly off-topic, but it was such a wonderful and dynamic time. Also, like Geoff has mentioned, those readers unaware of Padgett can read these and the Judas messages and learn a lot to then come to Padgett or,simply learn about the availability of Divine Love.

Much love to you,
Love,
Zara

seekerza
New Friend

Postby seekerza » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:12 pm

Good Day to ALL :howdie:

Thank you for this great website! This is my first post.

I'm new here and just want to share two experiences I had

One day I was wondering if God loves me and I woke up with the following song of Stevie Wonder and could also understand the meaning of it :) [for myself of course]

FATHER answered me!

No new years day to celebrate (I won't be in the material any more)
No chocolate covered candy hearts to give away (Nothing can be hidden there where I go) [or covered up]
No first of spring, no song to sing (no more seasons like in the physical)
In fact here's just another ordinary day (It's not that it will be a BIG change, as I will only be without a physical body)

No April rain, no flowers bloom
No wedding Saturday within the month of June (natural love here)
But what it is, is something true (The Divine Love)
Made up of these three words that I must say to you (The True Trinity for me)

I just called to say I love you (Father loves me!)
I just called to say how much I care (Father cares for me)
I just called to say I love you (Father can't stop ensuring/loving me)
And I mean it from the bottom of my heart (Father has a heart because He is a Soul!)

Well, this was my revelation and I truly believe it!

The other day I was in the taxi and I went into a slight slumber/trance ? and heard the following spoken to me.

"Hell is not a bad place. Hell is a good place. Hell is not there for suffering, but for rectification."

Thank you for letting me share :banana:

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:28 pm

Dear Seekerza,

Welcome. That was a very good interpretation, but I thought I could add a little if you don't mind? I hope to hear some more from you.

seekerza wrote:No first of spring, no song to sing (no more seasons like in the physical) Yes, but lots of singing, music is a big thing
In fact here's just another ordinary day (It's not that it will be a BIG change, as I will only be without a physical body) Well actually the change can be so subtle folks don't know they are dead, and you do have a body that seems much like the old one too.

No April rain, no flowers bloom Yes no rain, but flowers do bloom.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hell is not a bad place. Hell is a good place. Hell is not there for suffering, but for rectification."Thats a good observation, although the deepest hells are unpleasant.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

seekerza
New Friend

Postby seekerza » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:24 pm

Hello Geoff

Thank you for adding the little extra! Of course my interpretation can't be fixed! (Remember the law of change?)

You will definitely hear more of me. I am seeking for THE TRUTH since I was very little, and oh boy, what a journey! I remember started praying for the Divine Love a few years back when I read the Padget Messages WITHOUT knowing about this website AND the REAL importance of this prayer. While reading through your site about what others are saying, I clearly remember the pains I got in my heart at that time! My wife took me to the doctor who of course did not find anything wrong with my heart.

How could he? How can a doctor find something wrong with a heart that is coming right? and how does a doctor measure Divine Love? LOL!

Geoff, if you can fit me into your prayers, I will be MOST thankful! I'm a preacher in our church, and as you might imagine, I'm almost ALWAYS in trouble because of what I teach. Some say I'm from the devil. LOL. I must be a good devil, because I teach about Divine Love.

Thank you soooooooo much for what you do and for what you might do in future and also for reading and commenting on my posts.

God Bless You for all Eternity!
PS. I still have a lot of personal experiences in the form of dreams, to share. :mrgreen:

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:12 am

seekerza wrote:While reading through your site about what others are saying, I clearly remember the pains I got in my heart at that time! My wife took me to the doctor who of course did not find anything wrong with my heart.

How could he? How can a doctor find something wrong with a heart that is coming right? and how does a doctor measure Divine Love? LOL!

Thats very funny, perhaps you read that I had to ask Father that IF the pain I was experiencing was caused by Divine Love, to stop sending it, and that was how I figured it out.

seekerza wrote:Geoff, if you can fit me into your prayers, I will be MOST thankful! I'm a preacher in our church, and as you might imagine, I'm almost ALWAYS in trouble because of what I teach. Some say I'm from the devil. LOL. I must be a good devil, because I teach about Divine Love.

Happy to add you to my prayers. If you care to, I would be very interested in hearing what sort of Church you preach at. Its not an idle question, but three of us are actually looking at this very topic right now, and one even received a comprehensive message from Martin Luther a few days back. Something is afoot, and I believe we are being asked to step out into unknown territory. I have attended a local Spiritualist Church about four times now, and I really did feel I was to go there although I did not understand why. Its still not clear, but I think I was to pick up on what they are doing, as there are some good elements there.

hugs
Geoff

seekerza
New Friend

Postby seekerza » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:22 pm

Hi Geoff

It's a Spiritualist Church. I was testified into this church just before I got married. My wife was already a member, but that was not the reason I joined. It was because I was seeking for TRUTH. But I must admit, I was mislead.

So, I'm still teaching in this church, but I'm only there to share the knowledge I gained. I was called a lot before the church authorities to explain myself, but they were never successful in releasing me from office, as Father ALWAYS guided me as to how and what to answer.

The thing is, some clergy started to teach the members that THEY are their god. I also believed this, until my eyes were opened and then the ball started rolling. :D Yes, they made BIG spiritual promises, but did not keep up to these promises.

According to them, they are of course the ONLY true way to salvation. Members are taught about Free Will, but they are all robbed of it. These must be the robbers Jesus taught about.

Many a times I wanted to leave, but something, and I don't know if it is my ego, is keeping me there.

Let me share a dream:

A few months back, I had a dream where I stood close to Jesus. Jesus was giving me a job to do, but I can't remember what it was. We were standing in front of a church. I then entered the church and saw that the building was full of people. As I was walking to the front, I saw Angels walking in front of me. The people in the church could not see the Angels. I was telling the people about the Angels, but they did not believe me. In fact, they said that I was lying and wanted to hurt me.

I followed the Angels as they went on stage and into a back room. In the back room was a toilet potty. The tallest Angel was standing next to me in front of the potty. I then reached into my shirt pocket and found a packet with 10 cigarets and a lighter.

The Angel told me: "you know what to do". I then took the packet and flushed it down the drain. I told the Angel that I cannot get rid of the lighter and put the lighter on the window-sill.

Meanwhile the people in the church were getting more and more rebellious. I thought to myself: "no matter what happens to me, I'm going to do the job Jesus gave me".

I then went into another room and started feeling sick. The other Angels were very unhappy, because they reasoned that the tall Angel was too hard on me, that is why I was sick.

Well, this is my dream. What do you think about it?

Greetings
:howdie:

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:38 pm

Yeah thats a curious dream for sure. Take some figuring out. Its interesting that this was a Spiritualist Church that was in effect trying to prevent you speaking about spirit revealed Truth. Thanks for sharing.

hugs
Geoff

seekerza
New Friend

Postby seekerza » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:18 pm

Hi Geoff

Please allow me to share another dream I had regarding "Can we hear Father's Voice?"

Some time back I was praying and asking God to show Himself to me. I then had the following dream.

I dreamed that I was a white dove and flying over a green valley. The grass was beautiful! I then landed and changed into a human being. I was looking at a mountain which was very beautiful. I saw a certain spot on the mountain which looked more beautiful than the rest.

I then said: "God please let me die for just 2 days so that I can see what is going on at that mountain. I then heard a male voice answering me: "This I cannot give to you". I guess we Can we hear Father's Voice after all. :D

Thank you for reading.

Geoff, please forgive me, but I cannot express myself properly, as English is not my mother tongue, but I try my best :P

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:17 am

seekerza wrote:I then said: "God please let me die for just 2 days so that I can see what is going on at that mountain. I then heard a male voice answering me: "This I cannot give to you". I guess we Can we hear Father's Voice after all. :D

Actually to complicate matters spirits can also answer "on Father's behalf. But we certainly can hear directly from Father too. Its hard to be sure of the difference. In my own case I noticed that Father could answer a question with a yes or no BEFORE I had actually formulated the question. So the yes or no came right as a started my question.

hugs
Geoff

Return to “Questions and Answers”