A Call to Prepare

A forum housing typical questions about the Padgett Messages
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: A Call to Prepare

Postby Geoff » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:44 am

Dear Stu,

This morning as I was meditating and sending healing to various people, I had the thought to "heal" Australia. And then today, in my inbox, is an urgent plea from Brenda that we should direct our healing at the Earth. That's not a coincidence.

Dear brother & sisters
I have been asked to say to those who love God to pray for the earth's well being. She is in great need of healing. This is an urgent request. Please pray as often as you can. And of course pray for your friends and family where ever they are in the world.
Thank you and may the Father's love sustain all of us.
Much sisterly love
Brenda

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

AJ1111
New Friend

Postby AJ1111 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:01 am

Yes Geoff it is the Kentucky guy you have known for some time. Nice to know all is good with you. Sigh no more my friend!

Stu, I do feel that this planet is under a lot of stress and is in a sense cleansing itself so to speak. Disasters come and go and they can be quite devastating, alarming, scary and sad but who is to say that God has anything to do with them. I do not feel that God is sending them and/or wanting us to fear him and his power but they are coming none-the-less and the outcome of such devastation and loss is hopefully one of growth and love from the people who come together to pick up the pieces. If some natural disaster wipes out a lot of people I do not view it as a cleansing of the bad with a few casualties of war. Loss of a loved one is powerful and spiritual in its own right and if you believe in what many believe that is to come after this life, our death is the greatest day of our life because we have the opportunity to begin a much higher, more spiritual, more knowledgeable, more lovable path if we choose too.

I just don't see a way we as a species can turn the page on the whole and truly move to the more loving path without some major wake up event. That event could come in many forms....disaster, planetary strife where we all come together for the good all to survive, or something divine like what happened at Pentecost. I would obviously prefer something divine but just don't feel that will be the way this unfolds but I hope to be wrong.
"Hesitate No Longer To Become Love!" - Our Divine Mother

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:22 pm

Dear AJ,

Yesterday I finished an old book, called Forever Karen, and for the first time I got a sense of why the planet is stressed. She explains something that is alluded to in the Ubook, and other places. That our energetic signature survives our death, and is "recycled", and that babies draw on this energetic life force. Meaning that if the Earth begins to get into a downward spiral, its very hard to break free. This combined energetic force we also know as Gaia. We know that Gaia can reject aspects of some people's lives, but we can being to see how the bad elements in this world can cause serious problems for the planet as a whole. Something needs to change. I also have been reflecting on why Sai Baba left the planet ten years before he predicted he would. I suspect its because he was/is so powerful as an individual, that "someone" decided we needed to sort this out (pay the consequences?) ourselves.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

AJ1111
New Friend

Postby AJ1111 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:52 pm

That makes a lot of sense Geoff! Well I for one feel that no matter what is to come there is still a purpose for all of us. I will love and help clean up the mess so-to-speak for as long as the Eternal Father wishes me to. When he calls though, I will gladly answer and run to him with open arms! I sure hope he has my daughter there with him to greet me. I miss her so much as you know!
"Hesitate No Longer To Become Love!" - Our Divine Mother

Return to “Questions and Answers”