A Call to Prepare

A forum housing typical questions about the Padgett Messages
Michael7070
New Friend

A Call to Prepare

Postby Michael7070 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:41 am

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has any indication or insights as to what Jesus was referring to when he stated "It won't be much longer now before God does a great thing, and I would like my beloved true followers to prepare for this glorious event." In a recent message posted on 1/22/12?

Thanks,
Mike

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: A Call to Prepare

Postby Geoff » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:48 am

Dear Mike,

Yeah, join the queue.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

William
Old Friend

Postby William » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:54 am

Hi Mike. I have seen this same thing on a number of messages. Although they all are vague , they have a similar theme but nothing concrete. I have learnt to not get to caught up in that and IF it comes to pass it does, if it doesn't well no change.

Michael7070
New Friend

Postby Michael7070 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:21 am

Hi,

Thanks for helping me to put this into perspective, William. It seems like there is so much speculation regarding some type of monumental spiritual event occurring in 2012. I guess one could speculate all day long but it still boils down to merely speculation.

Love,
Mike

William
Old Friend

Postby William » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:37 am

If you want to see something of interest, have a look at this
http://youtu.be/cEyqT2_ricA
IT is one of the many similar things around, but you soon realise we have no idea. The possibilities are endless. It could be nothing we ever imagined or could be simply a shift on a spiritual level collectively.
http://johnsmallman2.wordpress.com/
Above is another indicating a similar thing.

Michael7070
New Friend

Postby Michael7070 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:22 am

Hello,

Thanks for posting those links. I will check them out.

Thanks,
Mike

William
Old Friend

Postby William » Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:44 pm

Hi Mike,
It is a intriguing message isn't it. And interesting that the same thing opens John Smallwoods message. I guess secretly we all hope something wonderful will change the world we live in. I know I do.
B.

AJ1111
New Friend

Postby AJ1111 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:24 pm

Hi all. I am new to this board as of today but have known Geoff (well on the internet at least) since 2005. This thread really speaks to me and the synchronicities attached to this thread and message from Jesus on this board and me finding it today are unreal. I have being wondering and seeing a lot lately in the news as to the changes here on our planet really amping up. The number of earthquakes, weather phenomenum, volcanoes, sun activity, etc have all been on the rise as of late and it really all has to be connected to the spiritual changes this planet and its people are going through. I can't help but wonder what the big event Jesus is speaking of coming to the earth but I can't help but think it will come in the form of some catastrophic event (well catastrophic event in the minds of most people but not me or those who are "awake" or "awakening").

For many years now I have been on my own amped up spiritual path and it is one that involvs me trying to not live in the fear and not be fearful of things to come. If this great event to come is one that is more catastrophic in nature I for one do not fear this event and do not fear the changes to come because they are essential to our growth as a species. Our growth to becoming a more loving species.

Now as to what I think this great change could be....it could be a number of things but it seems to me that there is just way too much "prophetic" messages and dreams as of late all over the internet regarding large tsunamis both on the east and west coast. The messages received on various sites and the synchronicities I keep seeing continue to point to this. It is not my intention to spread fear or be fearful but would love to have your thoughts as to what could be on the horizon.

It is very nice to meet all of you and Geoff, I am glad I found you again! I have missed you my brother these past 2 months!

Much love to all of you and keep alert and keep striving to live in the love and do not fear these changes occuring but embrace them and know that we are going through some serious birth pangs these days and there will be more to come.

-Andy
"Hesitate No Longer To Become Love!" - Our Divine Mother

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:14 am

Dear AJ,

This is the AJ I have known so long? Wonderful, {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{AJ}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Yes I have missed you my dear friend, and my other net friends. Sigh.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Stu
New Friend

Postby Stu » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:34 am

Hi everyone!

I thought this was interesting:

Message received by FAB March 30, 2012:

Yes, God's assistance will be right on time, and humanity will get help in healing from all the devastation.

Quote from the mssage received by John Smallman April 8 2012 (from the site referenced by William in his 2/08 post here):

A groundswell of awareness is flowing across the planet as more and more of you inform yourselves of the devastation that has been taking place – almost always in the name of progress and with the suggestion that it is leading to prosperity for all, poisoning your air and water and destroying parts of the ecosystem without which life on Earth cannot continue.

This awareness is God-sent to arouse you from your slumber, and its success is assured because of its origin. To awaken is your destiny, and therefore you will awaken, and with the help that is now available to you, you will resolve the many major issues facing humanity, and repair the devastation that the planet and its ecosystems have suffered.

Two different mediums, two different types of messages, both supposedly from Jesus, both using the word devastation and both referring to the Father's direct intervention.

Personally, I can't buy the "God-sent chastisement of humanity through massive natural disaster" stuff. It doesn't fit the reality of the loving Father. Plus, other than wiping out plenty of innocent people along with some darker souls, what would be accomplished? Respect of God's power through fear? Yet another massive influx of unprepared souls to the spirit planes? Have you ever noticed how the spiritual books tend to get published around some of the more massive blood-lettings of humanity? There were spikes in spiritualist interest in the US after the US Civil War, WWI (which included the Spanish Flu pandemic), WW2 and so forth. Despite increased interest and increased information channeled through hundreds of mediums, we generally lost interest and stumbled along as spiritually blind as ever. A disaster would shock a few into awareness for only a short time.

John Smallman's messages say the issue is ecological catastrophe. But other sites say it is greed and economic abuse that will lead to financial collapse. Some say it is corruption and politcal power run amok that will cause world-wide rebellion. A few point to religious and ethnic strife leading to a final Armageddon style showdown. These have been emotional issues for years and I suspect they may taint the views of even the most dedicated mediums when merged with the raised expectations of 2012. We already know these issues are symptoms of the same problem--free will exercised by the spiritually blind. Any calamity or disaster will be man-made by our own free will choices and not sent by a wrathful God. They must be remedied by that same free will process because our free will is God's gift. People don't need to be struck down--they need to be awakened. Perhaps the Father will provide a burst of accelerated world-wide spiritual insight so that all of mankind can realize the true nature of our errors and draw the collective strength to correct our disharmonies together.

Love to ALL!
Stu

Return to “Questions and Answers”