Does a Soul have a mission on earth

A forum housing typical questions about the Padgett Messages
Connie
New Friend

Does a Soul have a mission on earth

Postby Connie » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:16 pm

Dear members,

I am wondering about soul purpose or Soul mission. I wonder if God created our souls differently with different "qualities" and with a specific mission? Am I just offered different opportunities in my life all with the purpose of getting closer to God? Or does God have a plan with me, and will I feel unhappy when I do not follow the plan? Or did God create us saying "I would love to see what you can do with this soul" without any specific idea or purpose? God wants us ultimately to be at one with Him - I guess that is our main mission. But did God also create us with a specific way to achieve that?

I ask because I am not sure if this longing I feel inside and have felt for all my life, is because of my soul so much wanting to "just" connect to God, or if there is something I miss and God keeps telling me, and I just don't listen? I have been feeling so without desire and passion for many years and I keep having the feeling that there is something I have just not understood yet. So many people are telling me to just follow my passion. But what if you do not feel any passion and desire?

I want also to tell you about "My Great Experiment", which started two months ago. I created a blog about my experiment. I haven't yet posted all my writings, they will be posted along the way. You are most welcome to follow me and leave a comment if you like. Here is the link: http://conniesgreatexperiment.blogspot.com/

Love always,
Connie
Your gift to God is honesty. God's gift to you is Truth.

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Does a Soul have a mission on earth

Postby Geoff » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:57 pm

Dear Connie,

I had a look at your blog, and it is amazing. You are really getting somewhere, it seems to me. The journey has its fits and starts, but perseverance is the key.

Regarding what gifts we have, I supect we do have different gifts. I suspect that, because we are told no two souls are identical, in all of the universes. While thats no doubt regarding personality, I suspect it concerns gifts too. I also know that we have been told most of us have gifts we dont even know about.

I am not one who believes we have some sort of pre-destined path, but at the same time, I do know that certain individuals do have key roles to play, and the universe makes every effort to see that they are "positioned" to do that. Its still up to them, but as an example think of people who have had miraculous survival stories, some people more than once. Yet others don't, they just pass over. So there must be different roles that are "in the mind" of Father.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Joseph B
New Friend

Postby Joseph B » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:03 am

Dear Connie,

I just want to say that I visited your blog, and after only reading your first post (introduction) I was hooked! Your writing conveys honesty and humbleness; and freshness with a touch of the Divine.

Immediately I recommended your blog to my friends on Facebook. By the time I finished reading your other entries, I noticed that one of my friends had already signed up. Her name is Trendle; she is a writer and photographer, loves nature, and among many subjects she writes about her experiences in the woods and countryside in Ohio in the USA.

I hope you will post other journal writings that you have completed. I feel that you are providing a great blessing to others through these writings. I feel it is a gift, and I pray that you will stay with it and develop this gift. God loves you deeply! Always write from the heart. How? As you are doing now -- focusing on God and a desire to experience His Great Love. When you do this, you will never be led down strange paths.

With love,

Joseph

Connie
New Friend

Postby Connie » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:30 am

Dear Geoff and Joseph,

What divine guidance to have found this place - and you. Everytime I visit this site and whereever I go, reading posts, messages, I feel a deep warmth inside.

I feel so encouraged and inspired by your comments about my writing, Joseph. I will keep on.

Love always,
Connie

Ps: Would like to be friends at facebook, but can't find you.
Your gift to God is honesty. God's gift to you is Truth.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:26 am

Dear Connie,

This is my facebook profile, and you will see Joseph is a friend of mine there, once you become "friends" with me!!

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Return to “Questions and Answers”