mentally ill people?

A forum housing typical questions about the Padgett Messages
poeticJustice412
New Friend

mentally ill people?

Postby poeticJustice412 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:10 pm

ive been reading alot of stuff on this site, and to be honest it sounds really convincing but i have'nt come across anything about mentally ill people my queston is do mentally ill people have the same oppertunity to expirence gods ''divine love''??? or are we just destined to fail???

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: mentally ill people?

Postby Geoff » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:01 pm

Dear PoeticJustice,

Welcome. I have a vested interest in the answer to that question, but have to say that I have not in the past found much that was explicit. The reason I have a vested interest, is my sister was bi-polar, and suicided. However, just recently a friend of mine received a very curious bit of "revelation" - in other words he was told something that was not previously revealed, and this pertains to that topic. However I guess it may pertain to those folks so disabled as to be considered well outside of "normal". This communication is here, and it is clear that Father is not only willing, but has made detailed provision for all these things. I would be willing to extrapolate from that, and say : "Absolutely Yes"

Now that I am thinking about the subject, I realise there is more to say. The medium FAB who has over 500 communications on my site, has grown through some serious mental health challenges, and Jesus made a comment in a recent communication, one that I don't believe I have published, to the effect that he is living proof that Divine Love can and will heal mental health problems.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

dmreed2
New Friend

Postby dmreed2 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:02 am

I believe in an all loving and caring God and I would have to say that He would have made it possible for anyone with mental or physical illness to receive his Divine Love. We may not understand how but I'm sure he has made provisions for this. I remember reading, not sure where, that some mental/physical disabled have a purpose to serve and this may be to help those who are so called "normal" to become more aware of their nurturing selves and to give them opportunities to serve God by serving the disabled. So as to say, that maybe for some, these disabilities can be seen as a blessing from God. And in that way serve a purposeful function that helps His children to become closer to Him. But, of course, I would have to recognize that some disabilities, for example Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is caused by the actions of our parents or even societies in Harmony to God's desires, in this case drinking while pregnant. But, since the child has no control over the events that took place before birth, than cannot be held responsible for their effects. God surly has made arrangements so that his Love can be given freely, and possibly without the person even being aware of it.

Love to all,
David

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:15 pm

Dear David,

Yes I am sure God has made provision. And of course that provision may involve some solution we know nothing about.

love,
Geoff

Michael7070
New Friend

Postby Michael7070 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:03 am

Hello,

I have struggled with mental health disorders and it wasn't until I discovered this website and the teachings on Divine Love about 7 years ago that I truly felt like I was beginning to make progress and acheive a significant level of healing. I remember a time when I couldn't leave the house without experiencing extreme panic and anxiety. Today those feelings are completely gone. I have still have some difficulties that I am working through but those days of extreme panic are gone.

I believed that Divine Love has helped me to change my core beliefs and gives me strength to keep working to grow and become more psychologically balanced. I am now in a position to be working with others who struggle with mental health issues and I believe it is a great blessing. I have learned to be thankful for my own difficulties with mental illness because without it I would not be as loving and compassionate as I am today.

Love,
Mike

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:57 am

Dear Mike,

Welcome, and thank you for your feedback, that is very welcome news. As I said I know that FAB has received a great deal of healing in this area, but its rather second hand hearing it from me. So your posting is much appreciated.

love,
Geoff

Michael7070
New Friend

Postby Michael7070 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:37 am

Hi,

My suggestion for people experiencing mental illness would be to begin praying for Divine Love which will help you to feel better and more positive about your condition. Once you are feeling more positive about mental illness you begin to notice that you start to become more hopeful about recovering from the illness.

Next, I would start to meditate on what recovery from the illness would look like to you (recovery looks different to different people). Start general and move to becoming more specific. Be sure to ask your guides and angels for help with this process. You should start to notice that you will get more insights into the healing process and what specifically you need to do to heal.

With Divine Love you begin to notice that your life experiences begin to take a more positive form. The more positive life experiences you create the more growth you will experience in terms of your self-esteem, personal relationships, and ability to manage and cope with your mental illness. With time and effort, the intensity of the mental health symptoms you experience begin to lessen and loose their power over you.

This is how I experience healing through Divine Love. It wasn't an instantaneous process but more of a gradual learning and growth process.

Love,
Mike

Return to “Questions and Answers”