Reincarnation and various things

A forum housing typical questions about the Padgett Messages
Connie
New Friend

Reincarnation and various things

Postby Connie » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:55 am

Hi fellows,

I am so delighted to have found this place! Being a non-believer all my life, with a severe lifelong longing for - God knows what - this seems to be the place for me. I want to know God, I want to feel God and His/Her Divine Love. I want to connect to all my spirit guides and helpers instead of having to rely on other mortals help in this matter. I guess I need to PRAY :-) -which feels very odd - yet I have decided to try The Great Experiment!

I have some questions, that I am sure are covered in other postings, as well as in the many books recommended. But I am so curious at this moment, since I feel triggered by this and really attracted at the same time. So I would be very happy for your answer / remarks on the following:

I came to this site through AJ Millers site. I have been watching and reading the videoes and comments for about a month. It feels like truth. I had never really been interested if he was Jesus reincarnated or not - I just felt the truth in the Love. My path has until now mostly been a BodyWork path - I have done a lot of work to connect to my feelings and emotions and have felt a huge relief and life changing in doing that. That is probably why AJ Miller's way kind of attracts me. I know how important our emotions are, and how repressing them damages us. BUT I have been doubtfull as to whether is is neccesary to feel all your emotions from your whole life, all your errors - to connect to God. Which I feel is what AJ basically say is neccesary. Besides of course Praying. So my question is: Maybe this is to much of a simplification, but, isn't is so, that you mean that you do not need the emotional stuff - but PRAYING from your heart (which of course is really emotional) for the Divine Love - will connect you to God?

And a question on reincarnation: I quite quickly felt an agreement in reading about the illusion of reincarnation. But since I had a Past Life Regression besides other similar experiences, I would like to ask, if these meetings with persons in several "lifes" are meetings in Spirit in other Spheres? And these places sometimes looks very earth-like? I simply want to understand these experiences, since they have felt really real to me! And if the meetings didn't take place on earth in another lifetime - where did we meet? And are there both old and new Souls / Spirits?

And another question: Is earth just an experience that we go through from our own choice as Spirits, a way of growing spiritually? And is is possible to be in different "places" as Spirits at the same "time" - and is time also really just an illusion?

Thanks so much! To You - and to the Divine Timing and Law of Attraction, for bringing this into my life at this time. I feel so excited about all this - want to read all on this site as well as every book and....

LOVE ALWAYS,
Connie (Denmark)
Your gift to God is honesty. God's gift to you is Truth.

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Reincarnation and various things

Postby Geoff » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Dear Connie,

Welcome. I will try to answer your questions, and perhaps some of our other regulars may chime in, although this board has been quiet some time now.

Connie wrote: So my question is: Maybe this is to much of a simplification, but, isn't is so, that you mean that you do not need the emotional stuff - but PRAYING from your heart (which of course is really emotional) for the Divine Love - will connect you to God?

Indeed, for many people, you just need to make a really good determined soul-based effort. It is however the case, that if you have great difficulty in self-love and thus love of others, that this may be hard to achieve, and this is the only case where I see working on your emotions as being necessary. In fact I asked this very question recently, and was told in no uncertain terms that AJ does not have the secret of "The Path" It is, as it has always been - pray, pray more, and pray yet more. The Divine Love ITSELF will fix EVERYTHING. Provided you can just START.

Connie wrote:And a question on reincarnation: I quite quickly felt an agreement in reading about the illusion of reincarnation. But since I had a Past Life Regression besides other similar experiences, I would like to ask, if these meetings with persons in several "lifes" are meetings in Spirit in other Spheres? And these places sometimes looks very earth-like? I simply want to understand these experiences, since they have felt really real to me! And if the meetings didn't take place on earth in another lifetime - where did we meet? And are there both old and new Souls / Spirits?

I am not clear here. Have you read my book? Because I would have hoped that this would be totally cleared up if you had? "Past life" memories, are generally multi-sensual, far more so than the memories you have of this life. And ironically because they are so "impressive" folks then assume they belong to themselves, whereas it is simply the case that the "Universal Mind" memories or "Akashic Record" memories are multi-sensual. They are real memories, of other people, and you manage to access them, often because of the Law of Attraction, and especially if you are seeking either clarification of current life challenges, or experiences. So these memories can help you resolve current life dramas. But memories can also come from adjacent spirits, from attached spirits and from the Indwelling Spirit. And now talking about old and new souls, all "ascenders" are new souls - that means us. I accept there have been "descenders" here. Jesus (the original lol) and Melchizedek come to mind, perhaps Sai Baba was too. They are certainly "old souls"

Connie wrote:And another question: Is earth just an experience that we go through from our own choice as Spirits, a way of growing spiritually? And is is possible to be in different "places" as Spirits at the same "time" - and is time also really just an illusion?.

Time is real in material worlds, but "time" itself is different in different dimensions of the material world. There is only one "material" but it seems to be affected directly by "time", and you do find that where time is different, the material is different. There is also a timeless, non-material eternal realm. We call that the Celestial Spheres in Padgett speak. We are incarnated here in order to individualise. That is the number one purpose of this realm, and it is completed on incarnation. However, time-space is excellent for learning, and you can learn greatly in 80 odd years here. However the next few time-space realms (Astral Realm) and the Spirit Spheres, are also excellent for learning, even though they are different, because of the way the Law of attraction works there. I hope that helps. I will link to the Padgett Messages that explains our purpose is completed with incarnation: http://new-birth.net/tgrabjvol2/soulmates7.htm

Mortals like us, when we become spirits, cannot be in two places at once. The Padgett Messages emphasize that Jesus had a life exactly like you or I, but they do not preclude anything else. However The Urantia Book that I have found to contain Truth, tells that Jesus had a mortal life, because he chose that, and yet he was a Creator Son, already a spirit of the highest Celestial heavens, and as such the greatest "spirit" in our sub-Universe. I gather he can converse with a very large numbers of his subjects at the same time. Whether he can also be in multiple places, I have no idea.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Return to “Questions and Answers”