The Devil, Homosexuals, Athiests, and Whatnot.

A forum housing typical questions about the Padgett Messages
Jericho
New Friend

The Devil, Homosexuals, Athiests, and Whatnot.

Postby Jericho » Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:04 pm

Hello there! :)

First off, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jericho, and I am a female of fourteen years. I first came to this site when I was looking around Yahoo Answers on what would happen after I die. Destiny led me to the booklet "Getting the Hell Out of Here," in which I have read in an entire night (last night, actually). Furthermore, I entered the New Birth website and read enough messages, articles, and such last night and this morning to conclude that I am thoroughly convinced that the spiritual world exists, and I will reach it.
Before I go into questions on what the topic title intends to be, I want to share my life based on religion.

If you want to skip to the questions, skip the short life essay (scroll down until you see the dashed lines).

My first religion was Catholic. I was raised in a Catholic household, but not strictly. I went to a Catholic school from kindergarten to the middle of grade 5. I was taught about Catholicism and whatnot. Whether it is typical or not, I was completely oblivious to other religions. I didn't even know Islam and Judaism existed, along with other religions. I thought God and God alone was the one true God, with Jesus being his son sent to Earth to teach the word of God.
In the Catholic school, I wasn't popular, but I was well-known for my hearing disability. I was constantly made fun of for my loud voice and my slurred speech. Nevertheless, I continued to pray to God, usually for silly things. I was even verbally and physically abused in my household (the physical abuse is extremely rare at this point of my life, except the verbal abuse is often common in my household and is usually taken lightly. No worries, everyone.).
These discriminations against me kept going on in school, but it started to very gradually decrease when my family decided to move to another city which was adjacent to the previous city. I entered a new school. This time, it was a multicultural school, immensely populated by Somalian Muslims, Christians, and some other religions. I was introduced to a newer perspective on religion. I didn't even know what the Muslims were. As I finished the last half of grade five in the new school, I grew accustomed to these strange new people. Later, they didn't seem so strange anymore. I continued to be made fun of, but gradually I became a part of them, a family member, a friend. I was soon accepted and liked. I believe God led me there to bring unto myself a whole new personality on myself, a sort of cleansing onto the wrongdoings I have committed. I was a compulsive liar, but I grew more truthful, more honest until I was a whole-heartedly good person unto others.
During those points in the new school (as well as the new multicultural neighborhood) I slowly succumbed to becoming an Atheist. I fell toward science, how God couldn't exist because of the Big Bang, the Darwin evolution theory, etc. I grew more cold toward people. But somehow, this Atheist period lasted short. I don't remember how, but I suddenly went back into being a believer of God.
I have attended Evangelist churches, where pastors preach every Sunday morning on the word of God. I did believe, and I felt goosebumps every time I attended. I have also attended Sunday School at a mosque. I didn't feel any goosebumps, but they were all pleasant people. Right now, I attend a Sunday School Youth Group at an Anglican church.
I have been very gullible. I have believed that Jesus was as described in The Da Vinci Code. But then I realized that nobody knew how Jesus lived, not even in the Bible. I realized that the Bible is the Word of God, but written in code. Christians and Catholics take it much too literally. So do Muslims on the Holy Qu'ran. What they fail to understand is that those two books (I have not read the Torah, forgive me) are written in ways that have so many different meanings, most often being metaphorically. Also, I am currently and totally convinced by this Illuminati conspiracy that is trending in the music industry, if not in movies and in governments (check out http://www.vigilantcitizen.com, it's my source).
I do not mean to be narcissistic, but I believe that I am an open minded person. I have been drawn to the philosophical side of life. I have different perspectives on everything, whether it be music, religion, the government, etc. For example (and hear me out), I believe that all monotheist religions are all the same. They all worship God, and I think of him as the same God. He is Allah, Yahweh, and the Christian God altogether. The only thing that differs us from each other is the way we worship. Basically what I'm saying is that they all are kin of the same kind of religion. I think of them as sub-religions.

Thank you for reading this. Please, take your time to study and answer my questions.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questions:

1) Do homosexuals and others of sexual orientation that are different to heterosexuality go to the lower planes in the first sphere?

2) Does the devil exist? If so, is he in charge of the hells in the first plane? Or is he just one of those powerful darker spirits?

3) Where do Atheists go?

4) Is it mandatory that you reach the Celestial Heavens? Or can you stay in one plane forever as long as you like?

5) Are you allowed to visit Earth as a spirit, invisible to others?
- I want to watch over my loved ones, and see how they are coping...I mean, I want to stay with them until they have finally let go of my death, and then I go back to the planes.

6) This last question is a bit naive, but hear me out. When I reach the second or third plane or beyond, what are my abilities (you don't have to say specifically)?
- The reason I am asking this is because I am an avid video gamer and book reader and movie watcher. I would totally love this portal in which I can create an infinite number of realities. For example, I create the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (I'm a Potterhead) and I can create a storyline within it. I can create the characters simply by thought, and create myself as I wish to appear. I can go into the portal and I find myself exactly where I want to be to start my story. And when I need time, I pause the reality and take out this remote control or such and create a portal to go back into the plane whenever I want. And when I'm fully rested, I go back to my portal and choose the Potter reality, step into it and I find myself back where I was when I left it. I then press the remote control button or whatever to resume the story. Oh, and every action of mine possibly can change the story, but I'm the creator of the reality so I can basically alter anything I want for it to go my way.
Same goes for other realities that I create. :D

I will post more questions as I continue to venture on the journey.
By the way, I have discovered this phenomenal truth just yesterday, and have recited my Divine Love prayer just 13 hours ago (2:00 AM EST).

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: The Devil, Homosexuals, Athiests, and Whatnot.

Postby Geoff » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:10 pm

Dear Jericho,

Welcome. I am happy to answer your questions, and provide links to the site where these answers can be found.

Jericho wrote: Questions:

1) Do homosexuals and others of sexual orientation that are different to heterosexuality go to the lower planes in the first sphere?

No they do not. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with spiritual "level". How you live, does. Let me explain. What you do in REAL love, is NEVER sin. We are not talking here about physical attraction, passion, etc, but love. This was intriguingly, the very first question I set that I wanted a REAL answer to, and I will link the answer that the angels gave: Relationships

Here is a message from a gay activist: http://new-birth.net/contemporary/fab377.htm and one from an anti-gay preacher, Jerry Falwell: http://new-birth.net/contemporary/fab392.htm

Jericho wrote:2) Does the devil exist? If so, is he in charge of the hells in the first plane? Or is he just one of those powerful darker spirits?

Aah. Right now, definitely not. Did the devil ever exist? Well it depends which sources you accept as true, and most particularly, what you expect of the word "devil". This site, says no. That is what James Padgett channeled. Devils and Satan

What do I personally believe? That Caligastia, Beelzebub, Satan and Lucifer all existed. All were "fallen angels" None had any spiritual power remotely equal to God, and so the church notion of an evil force equal to God is certainly false. But, at Pentecost, all the fallen angels were locked up, awaiting trial. The trial has been completed, sentence delivered and mercy where asked for, given. We gather Lucifer is simply no more. (You will gather that I do not happen to accept all that is on this site, even though it is my site. As it happens I have a number of other bows, other sites, and many things I love.) Also, as best I can discern, even though these fallen angels had rebelled, and had refused to implement "God's Will" as far as I can see they had nothing to do with the dark planes of the Spirit Spheres. If you really want to read about Lucifer, I can recommend another source, the Urantia Book.

But to get back to the hells. They are not "controlled" by one entity, but there are thousands of controlling dark entities, each with their own fiefdom. They are all evil, dead humans. The very best book on the hells is this one, Gone West: http://new-birth.net/booklet/Gone_West.pdf

Jericho wrote:3) Where do Atheists go?

They can be found in any sphere such as 1,2, 3, 4, or 6. Do not think that these sixth sphere beings lack wisdom, power or love. Think of Budda, as an example.

Jericho wrote:4) Is it mandatory that you reach the Celestial Heavens? Or can you stay in one plane forever as long as you like?

Since free will is absolute, nothing can be mandatory. But eternity is a very long time. LOL. We do not know what the future of six sphere spirits is. It is NOT an eternal realm, but none have disappeared in all the long years. The Celestial will close, but I suspect it will probably open again, millions of years later. Closing of the Celestial Heavens

Jericho wrote:5) Are you allowed to visit Earth as a spirit, invisible to others?
- I want to watch over my loved ones, and see how they are coping...I mean, I want to stay with them until they have finally let go of my death, and then I go back to the planes.

Indeed. But actually, during that period of intense grief, its not a good time to go to them, otherwise you could end up "stuck" in the astral. Its all a question of age. You are very young now, hopefully you are not going to pass over till many years, and then you will probably not have strong earth attractions. Right now however you would have a very strong astral body, and are almost guaranteed to be in the astral.

Jericho wrote:6) This last question is a bit naive, but hear me out. When I reach the second or third plane or beyond, what are my abilities (you don't have to say specifically)?
- The reason I am asking this is because I am an avid video gamer and book reader and movie watcher. I would totally love this portal in which I can create an infinite number of realities. For example, I create the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (I'm a Potterhead) and I can create a storyline within it. I can create the characters simply by thought, and create myself as I wish to appear. I can go into the portal and I find myself exactly where I want to be to start my story. And when I need time, I pause the reality and take out this remote control or such and create a portal to go back into the plane whenever I want. And when I'm fully rested, I go back to my portal and choose the Potter reality, step into it and I find myself back where I was when I left it. I then press the remote control button or whatever to resume the story. Oh, and every action of mine possibly can change the story, but I'm the creator of the reality so I can basically alter anything I want for it to go my way.
Same goes for other realities that I create. :D

I will post more questions as I continue to venture on the journey.
By the way, I have discovered this phenomenal truth just yesterday, and have recited my Divine Love prayer just 13 hours ago (2:00 AM EST).

Yes I have wondered about this, and I think its essentially true. That the spirits come to create that which they believe in. But I don't think they do it as a game. But you can create spirit realities right now. On another site that I am active on, we create an Akashic Workshop, and even though its a mortal creation of mind, celestials can and do turn up there, as well as other humans seeking healing. Indeed just this weekend I turned up in the Akashic Workshop of a friend, for a healing, which he provided. At a conscious level I was totally unaware of this need for a healing.

Jericho wrote:I have been drawn to the philosophical side of life. I have different perspectives on everything, whether it be music, religion, the government, etc. For example (and hear me out), I believe that all monotheist religions are all the same. They all worship God, and I think of him as the same God. He is Allah, Yahweh, and the Christian God altogether. The only thing that differs us from each other is the way we worship. Basically what I'm saying is that they all are kin of the same kind of religion. I think of them as sub-religions.

Actually I think any open minded person ends up thinking this. I mean if you understand stats, its just not a good chance that "your" belief system is going to be "the one" is it? Interestingly, you will find on this site, perhaps the best explanation of that I have ever found. And its tied into what we find happening after death. And that is that there are only two paths - the Natural Love Path vs the Divine Love path. The mindal/intellectual and the soul/intuitive. Then when you come to realise that God is soul, and finally the penny drops that the mind is pretty much of no use seeking Him. And the intuition that is so decried by intellectuals is actually the tool that brings us into union.

Great to hear from you Jericho, and I look forward to more questions. There are no coincidences, and I wonder what I am to make of your arrival here? You see I had decided, some weeks ago, to abandon YA. I felt I spent too much time there for too little real value. Its so full of folks who are not actually seekers. And then you arrive. Amazing. Enjoyed your spiritual journey, by the way. Goosebumps are good. Have you listened to Care Walsh reciting the prayer on YouTube? That's goosebumps for me.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:07 pm

Hmm I find it curious and a little sad that Jericho has not returned, given those were good questions. Someone in Toronto, Canada it seems.

love,
Geoff

Tim
Old Friend

Postby Tim » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:40 am

Well, they are good questions, and I enjoyed reading your replies, Geoff. So, thanks for those and if Jericho doesn't find her way back, no worries.

In the event she does, welcome Jericho!

I'll admit I'm a (pretty avid) video gamer too and I have often thought about the creation of "alternative realities" for entertainment purposes. My understanding is there's a lot of creative freedom and outlets for it in the Spirit World. Many times, in many different sources, I've read that the Spirit World is the place where many finally connect with their creative selves. Basically most/all masterworks have found their inspiration there.

Will we be able to use thought constructs as a playground? I think it's possible. I think in some ways I do that already, especially while I'm dreaming. The big question is, when we have that ability will we want to do that? Despite the possibility of it being a distraction, man, I sure hope so!

Love,
Tim

Jericho
New Friend

Postby Jericho » Sat May 14, 2011 4:07 am

I'm extremely sorry for not replying. I have been busy with schoolwork and such. I've just finished my last performance for my school (I go to a school of the arts, I'm a dancer) so I'm finally free to reply.
I want to thank you so much for your answers. They were very thorough and informative; just what I needed. I am newly enlightened by this religion of God. Thinking of it truly brings me the peace I have been seeking for so very long a lifetime, however young I may be. I have found new life in this religion, this true religion, I believe.
However, I have a couple more questions!

1. Are speaking little white lies and masturbating sins?

2. How much of the Bible is true, in an estimated percentage? Does the Ko'ran and the Torah contribute to this religion?

Finally, I want to share some events of my life that may, just may, have some effect on the relationship between me and God.
Once, I was drifting off to sleep. Midway between being awake and asleep, my whole body jolted and twitched in a seizure-ish manner. I felt a jab on my shoulder, my left one, and I heard a short scream. Along with it, I saw a bright flash of white light in my mind. This happened at least twice or thrice. And it happened after when I, foolishly as a superstitious, gullible child, made a wish on a website (no paying or anything).

Often I would experience jolts like these occasionally, in an irregular timely manner, always at night. It happens between the state of being awake and asleep. But it would always now be without the bright flash of white light in my mind. Instead, what triggers the jolt is a certain part of the dream I start to drift into, like me about to be hit by a bullet or such that would traumatize me. After that, the jolt would occur, and along with it would be a word that is said aloud in my mind, crystal clear, like it was being said right in my ear. But in reality, it's in my mind.

I also tend to predict things before they happen by deciphering other people's dreams. I'm experienced in symbolisms and the occult world, and therefore I tend to tell the future by decrypting the meanings in the dreams. I've had a couple of people approach me to explain their childhood dreams. I analyzed the description of the dream they gave me, and I gave them an answer in return. Turns out, most of them actually happened after their dream (they were childhood dreams, so I deciphered the symbols, gave my friends my prediction, and turns out that what I predicted actually happened).

Furthermore, I have the feeling of immortality. I feel that I am forever eternal, that I am bound to roam this planet forever. Seems ridiculous, as I do feel pain like every other normal human being. But I sometimes just can't see myself dead. I see myself as the last one standing on this earth, all alone. Probably happens to most people as a feeling. I can't really tell.

One last thing. I'm still a teenager, and I go through hardships that every normal teenager goes through: horrific acne, mood swings (I am almost convinced that I have a mild case of bipolarity) , and whatever else. However, I decided to blame my horrendous actions on someone else, so I created a second personality. I called her Jericho. She would be the one behind the eyeliner. She would be the ultimate seductress and deceiver. As me, I call myself Cherri. The innocent one, the quiet, withdrawn person with tons of insecurities, all physical, mentally, and emotionally. I would turn into Jericho when I felt confident and full of pride. She represented the feminine, seductive side of me. I was fully in control of Jericho, however much I argued with myself upon her actions relating to mine. Soon, Jericho became a totally different person. I often argued in my head with her. She would put me down, and I would retaliate, but often without success. She has become my inner demon. I often just turn into her without knowing why or how, but still, I am fully aware of the actions I have done as her. I don't even know if I just make this up for sympathy, because she feels almost real to me. I feel that she is corrupting me. But then again, maybe it's just for sympathy. Maybe it's just because I want to feel special, and I'm just a normal teenager exaggerating to the extreme about myself.

Thanks, again, so much for your answers. :3

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sat May 14, 2011 8:13 am

Jericho wrote:1. Are speaking little white lies and masturbating sins?

2. How much of the Bible is true, in an estimated percentage? Does the Ko'ran and the Torah contribute to this religion?

Dear Jericho,

Its good to see you back, and I enjoyed reading about the issues in your life. I may respond to that later, when I have more time, but I will answer your questions as best I can.

1. Firstly you have to re-learn what you may have been taught about "sin". The conventional Catholic view is that sins are small and big, and they tend to "fill a bucket" so they are viewed as discrete. Little ones are not worried about, unless there are "lots". Big ones are such that they immediately fill the whole bucket. The better way to look at these, is that some actions are against God's Will. And, even if only done a few times, what you have to look for is if it is a habit, or a tendency, because that then shows that it is part of the character or mindal outlook of the person. It is these habits that do eventually have to be thrown off. Thoughts are also real, and you can have the spiritual effect of executing an action without actually doing anything. For example someone tries to murder another, but is unlucky and fails. Its just the same as killing them. Thoughts that are entertained are the same as actions because they reflect the underlying being, and its state of consciousness.

But the Catholic notion that one really big sin lands you in "hell" is over dramatic, and views hell as being a go/no go condition. Hell is in fact an extremely varied place, and there would certainly be folks that tell "little white lies" in the upper reaches of the darker planes. It's not a serious thing, so no matter how frequent it is, you would not find yourself in great darkness or unhappiness. However the goal should always be to be entirely honest. And in fact honesty with oneself is vital, if you are ever to see any serious spiritual growth. So while its not something that has dreadful results, the mere fact that its going to stop progression, if not attended to, makes it worthy of elimination.

Lets turn to masturbation. I do not have a source of spiritual information that has ever covered this subject, so its tricky ground for me. You should see this as a personal view that has not necessarily got a substantial backing.

Firstly we live in a material world, and we enjoy what might be called animal pleasures, eating, drinking etc. However we are spiritual beings. We do know that adopting a habit of casual sexual intercourse with individuals for whom we have no love, is going to produce very bad issues for that person, and seriously affect their spiritual growth, and will require compensation. In short that's not wise. Making a mistake once or twice is never the issue, its recurrent behaviour that is the thing to watch. So is masturbation better? At least its self pleasure, it requires no interaction with others. My personal view is that if this becomes a habit, as it easily can, its not good. How bad? I don't know. But my personal advice would be to try and avoid this becoming a habit. However I do know someone else who has a very different view to mine, and believes there is no harm spiritually in this practise. The best advice is, if you meditate, to try and ascertain how you feel about it. Do you feel bad afterwards, or is it uplifting? God always gives us feedback on our actions. You KNOW what is good and what is not, certainly until its an ingrained habit, at which point the feedback seems to go away.

2. How much of the Bible is true.

Gee that's an impossible question and I think that the bigger issue is the misinterpretation of the real meaning. What I am saying is a heck of a lot, in my view is quite accurate, but totally misunderstood. If you want to peruse the Bible vs what James Padgett received, I have linked a lot of Bible passages to the messages, and its quite surprising how many have a different turn. See this section: Quotations from the Bible

Re the Koran and Torah. These sources would have a lot of truth. In talking to Muslims I have been very surprised to learn they know a lot of stuff the average Christian does not know. I accept fully that Mohammed was in touch with a Celestial. But again the issue seems that humans eventually turn things to create powerful religious frameworks leading to power, money and control.

love,
Geoff

Jericho
New Friend

Postby Jericho » Sat May 21, 2011 12:32 am

Thank you so much for your answers...really helpful and informative. :)

Two more questions that concern me.

1. If you take illegal drugs, but not as a habit, is it bad?

2. Will the world ever "end?" They say that the world is ending tomorrow (May 21st). What do you think?

Thanks so much, again. :)

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sat May 21, 2011 7:08 am

Dear Jericho,

If you are asking about taking illicit drugs, but not as a habit, I assume you are asking if there is a problem with taking something that alters your state of consciousness, but that you don't let become a habit? Well its tricky. I drink alcohol, more particularly wine. I don't take enough to interfere with my ability to drive, which in this country is 0.05. I drink it because I like it with my meal. As best we can tell, Jesus also liked wine. Would I stop if I decided it was bad for me? Yes. I have never smoked. Mostly that was because everyone else did, and so I did not. Then I could not see any point to it, so I never did. What about pot or other stuff? Well I think this is really more of a question of is this going to be useful? And the angels tell us it is not useful in the search for spiritual awareness. Apparently you may think that you have reached a "higher awareness" but you have not. Nevertheless it is true that shamans have taken mind altering substances, and they must have considered it "useful". Again, I would suggest the best answer lies within. You have the ability to discern that. As a side issue, I should point out, that if there is the slightest possibility that you could have a bi-polar disorder or schizophrenia, it is imperative that you avoid illicit drugs. They can trigger an onset and that is something that is quite a terrible disease to have. I had that in my family, and lost a sister.

Yes the world will end. It will end, as everything that exists in this dimension of ours will do at some time. That's the nature of a material world. However the angels tell us that it is expected to last many thousands of years yet. Yes Jesus will return, because he said he would, but we don't expect him to do so until we have, by our own efforts, changed this world into what the angels call "light and life" and more religious folks might call "heaven on earth". Look around. We have a heck of a lot of work to do. I would guess at least 1,000 years.

But I would add a caution. These Earth changes are here, and not finished. I gather they could yet become so severe, so catastrophic that some will claim the world has ended. Many different sources are predicting that a very large number of us are going to pass over. The reasons for this are in the negative energies we have unleashed upon the Earth, and its only way to clear itself. Even "Mother Earth" has said this. So hold on for the ride, but tell any who listen: "All is well"

love,
Geoff

Return to “Questions and Answers”