Divine Truth

A forum housing typical questions about the Padgett Messages
equihuaivan
New Friend

Divine Truth

Postby equihuaivan » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:00 am

Hello, I recently came across a channel on youtube "Divine Truth" Im not sure if you guys are familiar with it. But most of the videos are regarding The P.M's and also some channeling videos. I must say It was nice to see some more light being shed on the P.M's but the more I watch I bacame rather purplexed to discovery some allegations mentioned their in. I don't mean to attack the persons remarks but the man making the videos claims to be Jesus Himself. I'm fully aware of the fact that reincarnation is simply not true according to the P.M's. This man seems to have an understanding of Divine Love. I just don't understand why someone who has somewhat of an understanding of the P.M's claim such a thing. Have you guys heard of Him before? is he known in The P.M's community? Thanx

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Divine Truth

Postby Geoff » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:55 am

Ah yes, AJ Miller. Have known him since 2004. I wish he never found the P Messages. I have a long detailed response on my site that is deliberately hard to find, but Google offers it to the question "Is A J Miller a reincarnated Jesus"

Hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

equihuaivan
New Friend

Re: Divine Truth

Postby equihuaivan » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:46 pm

Thanks Geoff, I found your response and fully agree.

Return to “Questions and Answers”