About the concept of Original Sin

A forum housing typical questions about the Padgett Messages
Kris
Old Friend

About the concept of Original Sin

Postby Kris » Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:55 pm

Hello all;

I have been readin again the message received by Verner "The sins of parents and grand parents".

In this message it is said "The moment the soul incarnates, it becomes veiled by the spirit body, which in turn becomes susceptible to its surrounding energies and makes a connection (the silver chord) with its physical body."

Reading this, I came to have the following questions :

1°) I have difficulties to understand how this can happened. I not the spirit body cretad prestine ? How come can the soul becomes veiled by the spirit body. Is the spirit body created in the mothers's womb at the time of conception ? If so I can understand that the spirit body can be veiled by the parents' mind and it his turn the soul can be veiled by the spirit body. But is it the case ?

2°) In Christian tradition, we use to say that Jesus was born witout original sin ? Did Jesus expressed himself in James Padgett Messages about this point ?

3°) What does it mean to be born from original sin ?

I would be glad to receive some understanding about the above points.

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: About the concept of Original Sin

Postby Geoff » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:04 am

Kris wrote:
Reading this, I came to have the following questions :

1°) I have difficulties to understand how this can happened. I not the spirit body cretad prestine ? How come can the soul becomes veiled by the spirit body. Is the spirit body created in the mothers's womb at the time of conception ? If so I can understand that the spirit body can be veiled by the parents' mind and it his turn the soul can be veiled by the spirit body. But is it the case ?

Dear Kris.

Firstly for others who may read here, Kris is referring to this message: The Sins of the Parents and Grandparents It is also found in the Bible, in Exodus 20:5, although its been altered sufficiently to be only just recognisable:
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

The SOUL is pristine before incarnation. At the instant that it incarnates into this material realm, its affected by the energies here. Its like taking a piece of metal into a magnetic field. Suddenly the magnetic force is there. So yes, the energetic field of the mother certainly, but also those who are in its life, affect that sensitive soul. Its not "tainted" in the sense of sin, because its not done anything sinful. But its warped if you like, and now has a tendency to sin. Now WHY the soul has a spirit body, is to protect the soul. If it were not so, then any other unincarnated soul could quite simply enter that body. In point of fact, the existence of this spirit body is why reincarnation cannot occur physically.

Jesus explains why Reincarnation is impossible March 1955

Kris wrote:2°) In Christian tradition, we use to say that Jesus was born witout original sin ? Did Jesus expressed himself in James Padgett Messages about this point ?

Yes this is correct. But the Christian tradition holds that its because Jesus was not from Joseph's seed, and also puts great store by Mary being a virgin. However none of that is true, but what is true is Father did something to make sure that Jesus' soul was not affected in the way all of us have been. You could look at this as Father giving Jesus every chance to carry out his destiny, and to be no worse off than Adam and Eve were. Because they similarly were untainted, because simply they were the very first animals to get souls. Thereby becoming the first humans. There are a few messages on the issue of Jesus being without sin, and various mediums challenged this.

Jesus tells who he really was Sept 1914

Jesus born without sin Aug 1986

Holy Spirit and Born without Sin Oct 1986

Jesus: Born without Sin Feb 1988

Jesus was Born without Sin or Error Aug 2010

Kris wrote:3°) What does it mean to be born from original sin ?

Frankly I don't know. But what it sounds very much like, is the doctrine that because Adam and Eve "fell" we have a sin on our souls when we incarnate. That is totally false. The worst we ever have, is that we have to come into the energies of the Earth Plane and those energies for millennia have been negative. But you could look at it the other way too. If all of us were truly "in the light" all of our children would be born into that wonderful energetic light, and would get a great spiritual advantage. What actually happened when Adam and Eve sinned, (probably not sin, but rejected Father's path because they felt they had no need of it) that Father removed the facility for us to receive Divine Love, and it would not have been returned to us, except that Jesus did fulfil his destiny successfully.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Kris
Old Friend

Re: About the concept of Original Sin

Postby Kris » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:00 pm

Thank you very much Geoff for your detailed answer.

I will take time to reflect on it. Step by step I come to understand this concept of original sin however many things ate sill obscure to what really happen at the dawn of humanity with our first parents.

Return to “Questions and Answers”