Stephen Fry, here is your answer

A forum housing typical questions about the Padgett Messages
Geoff
Site Admin

Stephen Fry, here is your answer

Postby Geoff » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:09 am

The question follows a TV broadcast last night, as follows:

CHILD ILLNESS – WHY?

Stephen Fry, when on Irish TV program; Rite, The Meaning of Life, was asked what he would say upon arrival at the pearly gates. His response being:

“Bone cancer in children, what is that about? How dare you!

“How dare you create a world in which there is such misery that is not our fault. It is not right. It is utterly, utterly evil.

“Why should I respect a capricious mean minded stupid God who creates a world which is so full of injustice and pain?

“Why does God allow suffering to happen and why does God make suffering happen?

“Why do children get bone cancer?”

This was again aired on ABC Compass – The Moral Compass at 6.30pm on 22 March 2015 before the panel of Geraldine Doogue, David Marr, Shaykh Wesam Charkawi, Rabbi Zalman Kastel, and Ven Thubten Chokyi.

They provided no answers.

Here is the right answer:

God wrote:Son, I gave you free will, as the very greatest gift I could. There is no higher gift I could give you. But you abused it, by following YOUR will, and so it happened that all of my children succumbed to disease. Have you not forgotten Amon and Aman? They were the very first to abuse my gift, followed by countless others. There are many ugly things that can happen when humans won't follow My Will. I could have expected that you would figure this out, but most of you have not.

However, in the fullness of time, in this new realm I have put you in, now that you have left the Earth, you will find I have placed another Law above Free Will. This is the Law of Attraction. I had to do that, because you are all very slow learners on Earth. And because I have done that, those of your brothers and sisters that continue to abuse my gift of Free Will, will no longer exert any influence or unhappiness over those of my children that do wish to follow my will. So you should be happy here, if you like for all eternity.

But I have a third realm, and I leave it to you now to discover for yourself what is the rule there. You wont ever come close to me, unless you discover my Greatest Secret. In fact you wont even find my third realm. But I also sent you Jesus, and he knows the answer to this riddle. But far too many people think they know what he really taught. Few do. But now that you are here, you can ask him yourself.

Dear Stephen, there is so much you do not know about Me. For one thing I do not judge you. You will do that yourself. You will find it is impossible to love and judge at the same time. And its very possible you will find, as so many others have, that passing at an early age is actually somewhat of a blessing on your warped planet. It takes these dear young souls so much less effort to regain their purity.
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Return to “Questions and Answers”