What about me?

A forum housing typical questions about the Padgett Messages
seekerza
New Friend

What about me?

Postby seekerza » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:20 pm

Hi Geoff /All

As you might know by now, I'm a preacher, and that for the past 23yrs. Now my problem is this:

I read in through the communications and found out that I have a lot to answer for :sorry:

I know that although I did not intentionally lie to people, I DID lie on some things and that I "must reap what I sowed". Now this is not my problem, as I accept it, as I can do nothing about that now, can I? :(

Anyways, my problem is actually this: what is the use of me being a preacher then? I mean, most of us preachers are just a bunch of lairs. So basically, I've wasted almost my whole life! NOW THAT IS WHAT I CALL A PROBLEM!! Everything in vain!!

For me its like this when I pass over: "Sorry friend, we know you tried your best, but unfortunately you told all these souls a bunch of lies and it is not OUR problem that the Bible was altered and YOU believed it. It would have been better if you kept quiet and live your own life, leaving other people alone, maybe then you would've spared yourself a lot of suffering. And you KNOW of the ONE Truth in the Bible: As a teacher you have a lot to account for."

Now THAT is VERY inspiring, don't you think? :mrgreen: Just thinking out loud again

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: What about me?

Postby Geoff » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:28 pm

Dear Godfrey,

Actually "sin" is a function of intention and will. It certainly was your will to preach, and I am personally extremely conscious that if I get it wrong.... However and here is the crux of it. It was not your INTENTION to mislead people, quite the reverse. So yes there is compensation, which is of the type that requires efforts to be made to correct the error, but thats really where it is. If you would like to read of a preacher who only woke up in the spirit spheres, I have on my web site free ebooks of six books by Monsignor Robert Hugh Benson. They are good reading as he has some of the most detailed explanations of the heavens, but he certainly had to "re-write" the books he had written here.

Actually I did not know you were a preacher. But that is extremely interesting. Can I ask where you are in the world? I have good reason to ask, as things are happening in our circles. We have two ex-preachers one is Joseph Babinsky in the USA and another one here in Aus. Things are emerging it seems to me along the lines of some sort of physical outreach.

I just "cheated" and looked up your IP, and was even more amazed. Yup I was born there. And we have in Namibia a wonderful wonderful sister called Helge Mercker and I have a flight booked via Jhb in March and will spend a week in Namibia with her. We have met many places round the world but this will be the first time I have visited her home. Its possible another couple (Jeanne and Al) from Canada may be there at the same time. Not confirmed yet.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

seekerza
New Friend

Postby seekerza » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:49 pm

Hi Geoff

Thanks for the quick reply!! :howdie:

I am in South Africa - Cape Town. :mrgreen:

Of course I'm trying my best to correct where I can, and THIS is the reason why I get into trouble so much in church. LOL.

I'd also like to share another dream (you know by now I'm a real good dreamer :D )

A few years back (while my mother-in-law was still in her physical body), I was taking a nap one afternoon. While I was sleeping, I dreamed that someone tell me that God is passing through our main street in town. I quickly ran to the main street and was just in time to see a beautiful white chariot with golden decorations and two white horses passing by. Of course I did NOT see God, but I knew He was inside that chariot.

When I woke up, my mother-in-law told me that while I was sleeping, she saw a person dressed in white coming out of my room. :mrgreen:

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:51 pm

Dear Godfrey,

Its very likely some of your dreams are a confused recollection of trips into the spirit world. Its very common for us to spend time there, in fact thats how come we feel so at home so easily when we do pass. Cause we already know a heap of folks. This issue is quite well discussed in the Robert James Lees books.

hugs
Geoff

seekerza
New Friend

Postby seekerza » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:00 pm

Hi Geoff

Thank you again!

Its very likely some of your dreams are a confused recollection of trips into the spirit world.

Somewhere I read in the Urantia that they say that a dream is just stuff of the confused mind, but then further down I read that they state that Jesus only knew His mission after an Angel visited Him in a dream? Doesn't make sense if one consider that He was also a human being with a mind just like us?

The dream I mentioned: If this particular one is of the confused mind, what is it that my mother-in-law witnessed while I had the dream? (I DO believe that we "visit" the spirit world in our sleep), because we are living in two places at once?

:howdie:

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:03 pm

Well yes its also possible that you interacted with a spirit being like a guide in your sleep state. The astral realm is right here, so you can be in the spirit world without leaving home. Just a case of going out of body without travelling far.

hugs
Geoff

seekerza
New Friend

Postby seekerza » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:35 pm

Hi Geoff

I owe you a lot of thank you's! Please accept this flower from me :flower:

You know, it's impossible to get God and Heaven out of my mind. When I wake up in the morning, when I go to bed at night, when I eat, when I speak, almost whatever I do, He's on my mind. Some of my friends told me that I'm going to become crazy. Mind you, crazy of God(Love).

I guess we all have to try our best. :mrgreen:

Love
Godfrey

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:05 pm

Dear Godfrey,

Well I am still like that, 15 years later. But I think its changed a bit. I am accepting that this is a job that seems to happen one person at a time, and I don't seem to be able to "pick" who might be open. I went through a phase of enjoying arguing, but I don't any more. I don't believe I ever convinced a single person to even try the experiment. They have to do that themselves.

hugs
Geoff

Return to “Questions and Answers”