Parallel Universe?

A forum housing typical questions about the Padgett Messages
pc10282013
New Friend

Parallel Universe?

Postby pc10282013 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:24 am

Something coincidental happens every now and than. It happened between two USA presidents John F Kennedy and Abraham Lincoln. A person wrote a fiction story called "The Fall of the Titan", and it correlated to the titanic which happened years later! Can anyone (or spirit) explain these?

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Parallel Universe?

Postby Geoff » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:04 am

Dear pp,

Yes I can.

It does happen, that Father will communicate some future information, often or usually quite visual, - you see it - to someone. For example a number of people saw the twin towers collapse, but of course few believed them later. The exact purpose is not always clear, but sometimes it is. I gather in some cases its to really shake up the person. For example my atheistic partner can recall a dream seeing her cat in the road, and even the colour of the car that ran over it. She initially dismissed it, because she was of the opinion the cat could not get off her property. But it did happen, EXACTLY as she saw it. Now this dream was not to save the cat, it was to teach Janet that there is more to the Universe than she currently thinks. But sadly, it has not worked, not so far. She dismissed it as coincidence when careful consideration would illustrate it could not be.

Now only Father can do this. And its rather easy for Him to do this, because situated in your mind is what we call a Father Fragment, or Indwelling Spirit, Divine Partner or whatever. You can read about that here.

And no, inspite of the number of people who believe the parallel universe theory first expounded by a spirit Seth who came thorough Jane Roberts, I have never seen any other spirit put forward that idea. Nor do I see any reason why it should be true. But I do accept that because of free will, going forward in time there would be a host of possible outcomes, or worlds if you like. But that would be the same illusion caused by time that we have here with just one outcome.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Return to “Questions and Answers”