Memories and Traumas

A forum housing typical questions about the Padgett Messages
Geoff
Site Admin

Memories and Traumas

Postby Geoff » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:12 am

Belgium, 18th of February 2014.

I am here, Joseph.

I have come because of the questions you guys have concerning the memories of distressful events or traumas.

I’m sorry to tell you that people have indeed got to go through these traumas again once they have reached a certain degree of spiritual development. The only big difference is they don’t have to relive it with every negative emotion attached to it. Some people do actually relive their trauma in a dreamlike state, as Werner did, but remember that it is only for the purpose of healing the memory or trauma.

Healing can only be done by Love. So it is obvious that asking for protection and love from God, during the reliving of such a trauma, will cause His Love to flow into your soul. His Love will embrace you and fill your body with the warmth and healing you need. This way the reliving becomes detached from all negative emotions and the trauma will no longer exist in its original form but only as a memory without any negative feelings attached to it. This is one way to let go of traumas that occurred during your life; to use God’s Love to do it.

Another way, is to confront the person who caused the trauma in your life. The prerequisite for this to work, is that the perpetrator must have had the insight he (she) needs to understand that what he did was not loving and is willing to undergo the emotions his victim has towards him, if necessary. Of course, as you can readily see, this way of healing will not take place much because of the almost impossible fact the perpetrator needs to have had some spiritual awakening so his love for his victim is strong enough to heal the damage he has done. But, it can happen.

The third possibility is that the traumatized person finds somebody who loves him (her) so unconditionally that he will receive the love that is needed to heal the trauma. As we have said in the beginning, only love is able to heal. Whether it is the Love of God or the love of man, is of no importance, as long as it is pure enough to look beyond the veil of flesh.

But no matter how the healing takes place, it can only take place when the victim feels safe enough and is ready to let go. Never can a healing (of a trauma) be forced if the victim doesn’t feel safe enough to relive or look back at the trauma that haunts his (her) consciousness or unconsciousness.

Memories should be void of emotion, which doesn’t mean they cannot contain love. It is because we connect certain emotions to our memories that it will cling on to our spirit mind and cause unpleasant reactions. That is why the energy we call ‘love’ is needed to disconnect the emotions from a specific memory or trauma. I know you find this last part of my information a bit incomprehensive (incomprehensible?) or strange, but it is true. Don’t worry; you will get your head around it.

Love is a universal energy that resonates within every creation. It is not an emotion, which can be as volatile as acetone, it is an energy that permeates everything in the universe, that is present in everything and will exist forever. It is an energy, not created by man’s mind (like an emotion) but immanent (inherent in, intrinsic) to the existence of the soul, whether it is natural or Divine Love. The soul is always the source of love. Love cannot be created by the mind, only emotions can. And the soul cannot create emotions, only the mind can. So you see how simple it actually is, as it is always. Truth is never hard to understand, you only have to be open to receive it and use your mind only to translate what we tell you, that is all.

I love you my dear friend and I know you can feel it. God bless your openness to receive. May His Light shine through you and light up this universe. I am your celestial friend, Joseph, father of Jesus.
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

pc10282013
New Friend

Re: Memories and Traumas

Postby pc10282013 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:14 pm

I thank Joseph for answering my concerns. That automatic writing must have been tiring. Someday I will confront these, but in the end it will be worth it. It is like going to sea having memories of getting bitten by a shark. In the end you will be brave.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:51 am

Dear pp,

What is quite fascinating about this communication is that it explains how you need to evolve spiritually before its time to go and confront the memories. I think that far too many people take this journey on when they are not ready. There is a very good reason why the mind will shut down memories. Its to allow you to grow to a point where its time. What is also a problem is that a certain individual we know of has been teaching that you can't grow till you have confronted them. Its very apparent that he is totally wrong about that. I wonder how much damage he is causing, though instructing people wrongly.

hugs
Geoff

pc10282013
New Friend

Postby pc10282013 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:42 am

It is very sad to see "you can't grow until you confront". It is the same thing of "You can't become a man if you cry". Crying doesn't mean being weak; it's a sign of help, and many people are not showing their emotions.

I admit I struggled with my life by being unemotional, but it didn't get any better. Because I have done it for a long time and having good grades, many have looked upon me as a genius. But deep inside of me, my heart was deeply scarred. I felt ashamed once I answer a question wrong, or I get a B on a test. This is not the me I want to be. I'm sick of being like this. All that knowledge is useless without having spiritual health.

Many say that a healthy body leads to a healthy mind. Without exercise, we can't get oxygen to think. But nothing is said of spirituality. Without healthy spirituality, both the body and the mind can suffer. A lack of emotion can lead to disease even cancer:( That may be a problem, according to my perspective.

pc10282013
New Friend

Postby pc10282013 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:10 am

Geoff wrote:
What is also a problem is that a certain individual we know of has been teaching that you can't grow till you have confronted them. Its very apparent that he is totally wrong about that. I wonder how much damage he is causing, though instructing people wrongly.

hugs
Geoff

I wonder who this individual is. I googled a man named .... who claims to be ...... Is he the one?

(Edited by Geoff ---- Yes---- we like to beat about the bush on this. )

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:49 am

pc10282013 wrote:It is very sad to see "you can't grow until you confront".

Dear pp,

I do not see that in that message. Not at all. Quite the reverse. I see this:

I’m sorry to tell you that people have indeed got to go through these traumas again once they have reached a certain degree of spiritual development.

And in fact my reading of the situation is that you will automatically be taken to address this, when the time is ripe. Obviously if a child is abused, you may take the child to therapy, but more typically they grow into adults, and in their late thirties (again typically) they find the memories coming back, and its time to work on it.

hugs
Geoff

WernerV
Old Friend

Postby WernerV » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:48 am

Hey Geoff and pc,

Geoff, you wrote in your first comment
What is also a problem is that a certain individual we know of has been teaching that you can't grow till you have confronted them.

That's what pc is referring to.

And, yes pc, that is a sad thing to see because it is possible (even necessary as the message from Joseph clearly states) to grow spiritualy without having to deal with these traumas first.
It is like the angels tell us all the time: 'Concentrate on the Love first and the rest will follow.'

Love, Werner.

Return to “Questions and Answers”