I really don't want to be reincarnated

A forum housing typical questions about the Padgett Messages
happycheeks
New Friend

I really don't want to be reincarnated

Postby happycheeks » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:25 am

Recently, I've known a famous person who apparently can see angels and I read in her book that the angels showed her a man had a past life. On her facebook page, I saw a comment saying that it's extremely rare. She says that 20 people have been reincarnated. Then I felt bad because I don't want it to be true. I don't want to live here again and to suffer. Is it true?

Zara Borthwick
Family

Re: I really don't want to be reincarnated

Postby Zara Borthwick » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:58 am

Hi happycheeks,

There is no such thing as reincarnation and never will there be. The soul, spirit body and personality do not re-enter another embryo and so you have nothing to worry about. What you have read is not truth.

Regard
Zara

happycheeks
New Friend

Postby happycheeks » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:09 am

Zara Borthwick wrote:Hi happycheeks,

There is no such thing as reincarnation and never will there be. The soul, spirit body and personality do not re-enter another embryo and so you have nothing to worry about. What you have read is not truth.

Regard
Zara

Thank Goodness. I can't be two people at once. It seems a bit confusing.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:52 pm

Dear Happycheeks,

Yes there is absolutely no reincarnation for ascenders. Ascenders are folks like you and me. However those humans who strongly believe in reincarnation, still believe in it sometimes for thousands of years after death. Here is an example:

http://new-birth.net/tgrabjvol2/rein5.htm

However, we do get a few "avatars" here. They are decenders - not the same as you and me. I know of exactly five, but suspect there have been a few more. That is five in well over 3000 years.

Hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Doles
Old Friend

Postby Doles » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:32 am

Hi all,
I like that Geoff's answer came with a caveat, i.e., ascenders/descenders. Although I am not a big fan of reincarnation (leaning on the side that it doesn't really exist), I have to say there are some pretty strong cases out there, no? I think many people put much faith in the teachings of someone like Silverbirch for instance. Unless there is an outright law against it, wouldn't reincarnation still fall under free will? I usually say I wouldn't come back here for the world, but obviously my reaction is narrow-mindedly premised on my experience here and the fact of not knowing/seeing and/or remembering the picture. My only problem with those who believe in it is there haven't been too many proofs I read of many who have actually left the beyond to come back here. The only place whereas I've read about this actually taken place is from the book "The Astral City" by Chico Xavier. I know the Padget messages do refute the idea. But then again, Padget didn't get every single message flawlessly, no? I guess I will not be in the business of convincing people any time soon. Perhaps my experience with religion has turned me into a too cautious of a person.
Doles
Blessings To All!

Arie
New Friend

Postby Arie » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:57 pm

Hi Doles!
I think that - what Zara indicated when she wrote about the soul, with the spirit body and personality not being able to reincarnate in another body again - there indeed seems to be a spiritual law against it. And as for the many experiences people seem to have with previous lives: there are several -to my opinion quite convincing - explanations for those. But why not have a look on what Geoff wrote on this topic? Apart from the article on his website he's thoroughly investigated this subject in his book "Is reincarnation an illusion?", which I find completely convincing. I've never believed in reincarnation myself and as a matter of fact was never really interested in the matter. But as I keep running into people who actually take reincarnation for totally granted (it seems to be very popular in modern times esoteric circles ;) ), I was drawn to think about it. For me there's no doubt about it that it's an illusion, apart from the decenders Geoff refers to. Anyway, believing in reincarnation is not a harmful belief, it doesn't really affect one's soul progression, I suppose.

Doles
Old Friend

Postby Doles » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:45 am

Arie wrote,
Anyway, believing in reincarnation is not a harmful belief, it doesn't really affect one's soul progression, I suppose.

Bingo! I concur here. Actually, not that I know for sure it's not harmful...just don't know is probably a better position. As for what Geoff wrote on it, Arie, I believe his writings on that subject and "Getting The Hell Out Here" (forgive me, I'm paraphrasing the title) were probably two of the very first readings I did on his website. Like you I was not...probably still not...interested in reincarnation. In fact, I didn't and still don't know much about it. And I also read the Padget messages about the soul getting back into the earthly physical. My premise is mainly based on the question of "whose report is supposedly correct". I know we'll say if it comes from Jesus it must be truth. I would tend to agree. But then what do you think Christians will say? I'm sorry...it's just that after my stint with Seventh Day Adventist I have become more than cautious. Before I found these messages I had many a discussions with my fellow SDA folks about why they couldn't even leave a speck of possibility that there's probably more than what we know. I was always ostracized, so I guess I'm used to it. :lol:
By the way, is that you who wrote about the Blackpool Retreat? Boy, you got me teary eyed on this. Geoff did, too! I mean, could it be for real that such love is there, here now? Oh, how I hope so! I had an experience back in 2001...I was struck by a bolt of love that I didn't know ever existed. So to know that people might be living with even more of that! I have been so desperate for that love ever since...believing I was never going to find it again...until I made these new discoveries that simply gave me great comfort/hope to know that one day I'll be living this. But to know there are fine folks here basking in this or even more!
Doles
Blessings To All!

Arie
New Friend

Postby Arie » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:24 am

Hello Doles!
I can very well understand that you've become cautious after your experiences.. Even I, coming from a relatively open and liberal, "normal" protestant family, had my severe confrontations with the traditional believers in my family. I won't easily forget the violent verbal attack from my brother when I told him about my experiences with the Padgett messages.. :shock:

Fundamental Christians have one thing in common, I think: their beliefs are mainly based on fear. And letting go of your firm holds, i.e. the old well-known dogmas, causes even more fear and then very often people react almost violently.

But hurray, dear Doles, you've found your way to the Love!! Here is only freedom, joy and grace in abundance, I assure you :) .
Yes, I was in Blackpool last weekend, with my wife Marion. I have been living with the Padgett messages and the revelations about the Divine Love for 15 years now, but this retreat was my very first experience in praying with fellow-believers and what an experience it was... Words cannot describe what happened over there.. More than 40 people from all over the world, part of them not even "into the Divine Love movement" joined in prayer for the Love and..... received it in unbelievable amounts. Yes Dole, this Love is there!!!! Of course, it has always been there, directly available to all people as from Jesus' appearance here on earth and now, in these exciting times, in greater abundance than ever before. The angels have told us again and again that this would happen and it's happening, right now!!!

So you just stick around here (or on the Divine Love Sanctuary Board, who organised the Blackpool-retreat) and await a lot of miraculous messages..

These times are hot!! There is no way back, big changes will occur :D ! Enjoy!
Much Love,
Arie

Doles
Old Friend

Postby Doles » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:24 pm

Oh my, Arie! Fifteen years? And here I am getting worried about the fact that we humans usually get bored with something once we get used to it for a while. I am glad to hear the fire is still burning in you! I never doubt the infinite possibility of constant learning...it's just that I think we sometimes take things for granted once they start to fade. That gives me great hope that my enthusiasm will not die out soon, as I've only discovered these things about a couple of years ago. Your last couple of messages do signal an infectious enthusiasm/faith that others will certainly, at least I hope so, be affected by.
Doles
Blessings To All!

Arie
New Friend

Postby Arie » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:05 am

Yes, the fire is still burning! More than ever.. But to be honest, it hasn't been burning like this all these 15 years ;). We're only human, like you said, and I've had times when the fire was burning with only one little flame. My children were born (that started a similar, but yet again other fire burning!), much happened in my professional and in my private life (divorce... :( ).. Well, in short: life!

But we're not alone in our efforts to reach for God and to find His Love. Everywhere around us things are happening, breaking up, progressing; I feel the angels are building up a huge amount of momentum these days, which was so clearly and overwhelmingly demonstrated during our retreat in Blackpool. Yes, we are the ones to get things moving, be active, live the Love! And with every effort from our side we get the help, inspiration and energy of myriads of Celestial Angels.

Just stay focussed on the Divine Love and pray, pray, pray! Now this comes from a person who has no discipline at all in that respect, but I'm slowly getting it and I tell you: DL is addictive! No way you could be bored ;) .

Much Love to you, dear Doles!!

Return to “Questions and Answers”