The beyond vs here....

A forum housing typical questions about the Padgett Messages
Doles
Old Friend

The beyond vs here....

Postby Doles » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:39 pm

Hi all,
Just to continue the conversation, I wonder if, in your expanded researches, you have stumbled upon any accounts whereas the experiencer (s) has/have relayed that the other side (probably not the correct name...but) is not what it's cracked up to be. I think I might've heard one NDE'r in an interview said something along that line, but never quite an affirmative point to be made. I am naturally very skeptical, and after quite a bit of experiences with organized religion...quite cynical at times. But to hear/read so many accounts from diverse backgrounds with the almost similar conclusions is quite overwhelmingly convincing. Now, I believe even without the debate of Divine vs Natural Love, there should be, I believe, enough to get any anxious seeker the peace of mind of not fearing death.
Although I'm getting ready to be a little more active in bringing this to others, one thing I've found is that most people simply don't want to think about death...or at least they're afraid to do so. I do believe the diverse accounts make this whole thing more believable. However, I would love to hear of any accounts...be it near or after death experiences...that convey disappointment or fear that the other side is all unreal. P.S. it's understandable that a low or dark spirit would not convey a positive message.
Doles
Blessings To All!

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: The beyond vs here....

Postby Geoff » Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:18 am

Doles wrote: I wonder if, in your expanded researches, you have stumbled upon any accounts whereas the experiencer (s) has/have relayed that the other side (probably not the correct name...but) is not what it's cracked up to be.

Dear Doles,

Absolutely. In fact I think it was a deceased brother of the medium HR who received from Judas who said exactly that. And if you read a book like Gone West: Three Narratives of After Death Experiences by J.S.M.Ward (there is a free pdf) you will find all manner of progressive experiences, from totally dreadful, to indifferent to wonderful. That is what it means to have planes and spheres. Have you read my short summary, which if I have not conveyed that very point, I would be disappointed? In fact the two messages by Judas on his death experience are quite salutary.

http://new-birth.net/contemporary/hr20.htm

http://new-birth.net/contemporary/hr21.htm

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Doles
Old Friend

Postby Doles » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:16 pm

Hi Geoff,
Thank you for the reply. Yes, I had read all the documents you referenced. Obviously I didn't quite explicitly qualify the question. I wanted to refer to people who would've made it okay on the other side but still didn't like it compared to here. For the low/dark spirits, earthbound would be a no-brainer since their position beyond wouldn't be an enviable one. I don't see that as them making a choice to come back since many of them probably wouldn't even know they'd have the option of progressing to higher spheres, or they wouldn't find it an appealing thing to do. But has anyone who's seen the good side of the beyond still preferred to come back if that option was available? In other words, they would have made a conscious decision to come back had it been possible. For instance, do we know of any advanced spirits who still miss earth? I hope others will also take a bite at it and/or post questions and/or information for our edifying purpose. This treasure-trove filled site must keep active I believe.
Doles
Blessings To All!

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:11 pm

Dear Doles,

I dont think I have seen exactly that opinion. But of course our "circles" are typically not into reincarnation, as I suspect you would find that opinion with a spirit that expects to reincarnate, and if they are in the lower 1st sphere or a bit higher, they might prefer earth. We do have the reverse of course, a spirit who expected to reincarnate and now doesn't want to,

love,
Geoff

Doles
Old Friend

Postby Doles » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:17 pm

Dear Geoff,
You know what?, that's a good point about reincarnation! But does that mean many who believe in reincarnation don't make it to higher heavens/realms? Or is it that the earth pull is too strong that they wouldn't even take time to explore their newfound home?
Doles
Blessings To All!

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:48 pm

Dear Doles,

Actually they progress too. A belief in reincarnation all by itself is not considered that serious that it holds anyone back from the natural path progression. But what is very sad, is that there are reports of some who are so determined to reincarnate that they end up either obsessing or possessing someone. And that is a serious error that will lead them down down. You can read about that in one of the books by Jeanne Walker, I think More Alive Than Ever......Always Karen. Its on my book list, and its reviewed here.

hugs
Geoff

Return to “Questions and Answers”