About the differences in spiritual experiences

A forum housing typical questions about the Padgett Messages
Triple Y
New Friend

About the differences in spiritual experiences

Postby Triple Y » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:02 am

Hi all!

I discovered the Padgett Messages and this site in the end of year 2007, and have read, I think, 96% of the messages on this website. And have made progress in growing in Love and soul perceptions and have found these teachings and this Love to be "working" :)

But actually I have some doubts, and thought it best to ask from you, guys.
Firstly, my heart tells me already a long time that I belong to a heavenly place and that God is my close and dear Father. So that is the good side. The bad side is that: I am a little bit afraid, that somekind of a bad surprise might await me, when I would pass over to the spirit world. That is just a fear of the mind, and the fear is there, because of some contradictions, that are unsolved for me.
And these are these:

- In Padgett Messages I have read, that you can get out of hell. And that there are different spheres and heavens, including Celestial Heavens.
- But SO MANY others have had near-death experiences and heaven-visitations, where they describe going to heaven and there they have visited the throne room of God, seen the pearly gates and the walled city with streets of gold.
AND what mostly concerns me is that, often there are guides (angels), who tell them, that you need to accept the blood-redemption of Jesus and the death on the cross to become saved. And that you ONLY can make the decision on earth, later it would be impossible (in the spirit world to receive redemption or to accept Jesus).

My question is that: howcome so many people tell a story about their heaven-visits and OOBEs that version of heaven, where God is sitting on a throne (in a visible form, a big white Being), and the angels worshiping Him, and the other stuff, that is written in the Revelation of John in the Bible? (Like "the boy who went to heaven" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3xItrGOi6Q, and another here: http://theboywhocamebackfromheaven.com and another page: http://spiritlessons.com/dreams_and_vis ... of_God.htm)

Are they all "false visions" or the "right ones"? How can we discern the truth?
Only the P.Messages tell a different story.

Any help / "proof" ?

Thank you!

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: About the differences in spiritual experiences

Postby Geoff » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:30 am

Dear Triple Y,

Welcome.

Yes I have read those too, and wondered exactly how it is that they are so different. I even asked a medium about this, asking: is the experience in REAL death different to that experienced in an out of body state. And apparently it is. The Law of Compensation is not "unleashed" as it were, until real death.

Also, as we all know, mediums who do not make a MAJOR effort to receive TRUTH, and put aside their beliefs, will almost always have their "messages" or "experiences" tainted. So I would expect all these folks with NDEs to not have any major desire to receive only truth, since they did not expect any of this to happen.

Let me throw another spanner in the works. Some years ago I came across, and was intrigued by a bunch of folks that practiced OBE's. What concerned me was their totally weird belief system that had evolved out of these supposedly conscious experiences. At that time the medium HR was active and so Judas answered my question. And the answer is that it is possible to travel in the mind, as opposed to any real spiritual realm, and to experience things as real that are not real. Woo boy. Its a nightmare?

So how can you be sure? I dont know, except that you have to use what are called "soul perceptions" as to the truth of things.

But, if you want to read some real post-death experiences, I have a whole page of those, and they sing from the same hymn sheet. And they all support the P Message story. So what you read in the P messages is not unique.

Love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Zara Borthwick
Family

Postby Zara Borthwick » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:11 am

Dear Triple Y,

I second your welcome and it is nice to see that you have made such great progress in reading the Padgett messages, receiving the Love and growing your soul perceptions! It is also nice to read

"My heart tells me already a long time that I belong to a heavenly place and that God is my close and dear Father".

Learning about the structures of the spirit world requires an open mind and for us to be progressive as we learn how to discern what is a truth and what is an untruth. Further study of the Divine Love causes us to realise that there are Spirit Laws that assist at various levels of soul condition and progression, that are consistent and immutable. This means that they exist and are perfect whether we know about them or not. This leads us into that remarkable area of experience where we learn what humans create and teach as truth, in context with everything that God has created for all human souls that are the Truths.

A popular belief is the belief of reincarnation. Many people have believed - and still believe - in this belief, and so popular is this belief that many teach it as a truth and people believe the "truth" of it. Did God create reincarnation or did God create the Divine Love so that a soul can progress and forming part of this progression, one learns about the Spirit Law of Compensation that Geoff touched on?

Many people have beliefs formed over the years or decades about OoBE's. This is an interesting area to study, however with such experiences one will not be able to negate the existing Spirit Laws that provide harmony and safe travel for all progressing individuals!

Triple Y, in your quest to learn more about a Divine Love experience, your self, and those around you and the world you live in, you will come into contact with popular beliefs, theories and opinions about the nature of the mortal spirit world and how we, as humans relate with it. You will find challenges that will cause you to work your soul perceptions and in the end, you will have a greater vision and understanding that in part will teach you that the only reason God created the Spheres that are deemed as Hells, is so that humans who impose their personality to cause fear in another's experience, which results in the creation of disharmony, have a place to reside in until that individual chooses the way of love and to begin their progression back into the harmony that the Spirit Laws sustain.

When love is involved - the drinking of blood or worshipping a cross is not required. Jesus is a teacher of Love and as you have read, guides us into our own beautiful and perfect relationship in faith and harmony with God, our Heavenly Father's Divine Love that is consistent and the same love that we can all accept and receive subject to no man's or spirit's natural error or belief. This is why our own freedom to progress is such a wonderful gift because we have the freedom to learn, identify and then live what is truthfully our own living faith in Divine Love.

With love,
Zara

Triple Y
New Friend

Postby Triple Y » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:26 am

Thank you for the answers :)
By the way, I remember that I saw something about both of you in my dream last night :) I remembered it when I came to the board here today.. But I just remember that you were in my dream, and nothing else, so I cannot afford any great prophecy for you or so :D

Have a blessed day and may the Father work in your lives :)

Triple Y
New Friend

Postby Triple Y » Sat May 31, 2014 10:27 am

Hi all again!

I came across this link: http://www.divinerevelations.info/sampsonjude/
in which is also written that this guy saw Judas in hell, shown that by Jesus.. How can this be? Where is the truth? If Judas has written that he is in high heaven, how can he be in hell then? Is there any good explanation? Because I wonder more and more howcome these spirit-world visions, near-death experiences and hell/heaven visitations are so different from the messages of the new-birth site? And how is that in these NDE/OOBE visions God is sitting on a throne and everything is literally like in the Book of Revelations and trinity seems to be real and the blood of Jesus is significant and so on... just the opposite to the Padgett messages in many ways... I am just worried/wondering, what awaits me, when I would pass over... an angry God on the throne to cast me to hell fire for a little sin, that I might have not recognized and am not aware of, until the judgement...?

I know some part of this might already be answered here before by Geoff, but still thought that it would be better to ask, if permitted :)

Thank you for answers.. maybe Judas himself would like to answer that? :)

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sat May 31, 2014 11:22 pm

Dear YYY,

Long time no hear? But your Y's are not a lot different? Any way:

Judas himself gave an explanation of being in hell, and he like everyone who has ever found themselves there, got out, or will get out. But he was certainly not in the hells in or about the year 2000. I suggest you perhaps read my summary if you want the short version.

There are two ways out of hell, the slow and the fast. The slow can take thousands of years, try this page: But Judas took the fast route out - Divine Love!

How long do you spend in hell?
In the following messages, it is clear that Julius Caesar has been in hell since his death in March 44 B.C - about 2060 years so far. But, once he learns how to get out, he gets out in no time at all - about 19 months. I have included here confirmatory messages from Padgett's wife. This was very common, and it was the primary means by which Padgett knew he was not being deceived. If you choose to read all the messages in chronological order, you will discover this to be true, even though not all the messages that were received have been published, and this particularly includes the inconsequential supporting messages.

There are many similar stories about spirits in darkness, and their later returning to thank Padgett for helping them. For another such dark spirit, see the story of Edwin Forrest, a former business partner of Padgett's.
Author Title Date of Message
Julius Caesar Julius Caesar writes that earthly position does not determine one's spiritual abode. September 16th, 1915
Helen Padgett Helen Padgett confirms that Julius Caesar wrote. September 16th, 1915.
Julius Caesar Caesar is seeking for the Divine Love. Light is breaking into his soul. December 13th, 1916
Julius Caesar Caesar is grateful to Mr. Padgett for his prayer and introduction to his grandmother and is progressing into the light. December 20th, 1916
Julius Caesar Caesar gives his experiences after receiving help from a Divine Spirit. May 1st, 1917
Helen Padgett Mrs. Padgett confirms that Julius Caesar wrote. May 1st, 1917

Because I wonder more and more howcome these spirit-world visions, near-death experiences and hell/heaven visitations are so different from the messages of the new-birth site? And how is that in these NDE/OOBE visions God is sitting on a throne and everything is literally like in the Book of Revelations and trinity seems to be real and the blood of Jesus is significant and so on... just the opposite to the Padgett messages in many ways...

Unfortunately these visions or whatever you might call them, memories in an altered state, are just as susceptible to mindal alteration as is any channeling. So those people pre-disposed to find something that they strongly believe in, often do.

Then there are also some deliberately falsified accounts and books. I have identified two books as false, one is reviewed here. The Billy Fingers book is a best seller, with people raving about it, yet sadly I must declare it rubbish. The only reason I can give that a best seller is false, is that most people have simply no idea about life after death, and so if you concoct a story that is full of imagery and cute phrases, and you are a good writer, you can pull it off.

So I agree some of the recent books that have been published are affected by the author/receiver's mindal beliefs, but I still have a very long list of books or reports that are EXACTLY in line with the Padgett Messages. Try this whole page.

In particular I recommend reading the Anthony Borgia books that I have made available either free or very cheaply as ebooks. These are particularly interesting, as the spirit doing the telling is Monsignor Robert Hugh Benson, one time Catholic Cleric.

hugs
Geoff

Triple Y
New Friend

Postby Triple Y » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:59 pm

Hello again and thank you for your kind answers :)

I am very well acquainted with Padgett messages and I believe them wholeheartidly, also praying for Love every day since I found them in late 2008. Although the motive of my writing this thread in the first place was fear - fear of unexpected negative situation after death. The fear was caused in me when some years back I was reading these testimonies at the website http://www.divinerevelations.info and got scared of what might happen to me.. Am I clean enough? How can I know that some angels or God on a throne (like in many of these visions, which I read) would not judge my life and point out my past sins...? But as Padgett messages tell me, there is no such thing as a throne room of God, where judgement or condemnation takes place. Or even if it is, I might not go there.

Anyway, my intent was not to question the genuinness of Padgett messages and I did not want to insult you in any way, and am sorry, if my questions seemed bothering. I got good answers and seems I just need to get rid of unneccesary and illogical fears of the mind :)

But to the good point - I actually know inwardly already a long time that I belong to a beautiful place, full of light and happiness. Which sphere exactly, this I cannot tell (although I would like to know, of course :D). And many times I have had confirmations through the guidance by prayer, from the Bible , that I would go to heaven, when I would pass over now :)

Many thanks!

PS. I am also thinking about sharing some of personal information how prayer for Father's Love has changed my life and hope to write it soon.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:35 pm

Dear YYY,

Good to hear from you. Yes you can relax about the hells, and particularly if you pray for the Love. I am right at the moment created an e-book, being volume 3 of Life Beyond the Veil, having already published the first two. In Volume 3, 144,000 souls are rescued all at one time from the hells, in an area called the City of the Mines. My point is that yes the hells are not at all nice, but for those that turn to God, help is at hand, and they do mount expeditions, even a large one like this, to release people held by individuals with stronger wills. But if you pray for the Love, there is pretty much no chance of arriving there as a resident, but maybe you will go there on a rescue mission one day.

hugs
Geoff

Return to “Questions and Answers”