i failed

A forum housing typical questions about the Padgett Messages
tacoking412
New Friend

i failed

Postby tacoking412 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:01 pm

the divine love was takin away i feel dead i have for a long time, what do i do? am i going to hell? i try to keep it off my mind but everyday i feel worse i feel like theirs no point anymore i feel trapped by my own sorrow and regret i just want to end it all but i know that doing so wouldnt change anything what do i do? PS sorry to post somthing so depressing

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: i failed

Postby Geoff » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:13 am

Dear friend,

The Divine Love was taken away, but its been back 2000 years now. It sounds as though your life is a "mess"? Certainly it does not sound great. Perhaps you could spend some time thinking about what you can change, so that it gets going in better directions? The angels are always happy to help, if you ask for assistance.

The brain, as scientists have found, is a tricky thing. It can create a happiness situation or an unhappiness situation. See this Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmmRubMv9iY

Probably you could start by forgiving yourself. Go easy on yourself, and then try to improve your outlook, if not your circumstances.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Zara Borthwick
Family

Postby Zara Borthwick » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:26 am

Dear friend,

The Divine Love is never taken away from us. May I suggest that you read some of the Padgett messages - in particular the messages that Jesus writes to James Padgett about faith, love and how we can help ourselves become happier. If this doesn't help then you may need to seek professional help from another person who can be a support to you through this difficult time.

Jesus' messages of faith - http://www.new-birth.net/tgrabjvol1/jesus42.htm
http://new-birth.net/tgrabjvol2/minor84.htm

Kind regards,
Zara

Joseph B
New Friend

Postby Joseph B » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:18 pm

Dear friend,

Before you posted here you had a choice - Do I post or nah, it's a waste of time. But you did post we are so happy that you did. Why? Because you had a choice not to do it, but you went ahead and did it! This to me shows there is a bit a faith inside you. The picture you paint is not as dismal as it may appear.

What awaits you?

It depends upon you.

I know that LOVE awaits you. Divine Love awaits you. Our heavenly Father's arms of love await you.

Tell us a bit more about yourself. Are you somewhere in the USA; if not, where do you live? Are you male or female? Your name?

It seems you feel that you once received the Divine Love ... when? How long ago?

This morning during prayers I prayed for you, and felt certainty that God's Great Love is surrounding you and waiting for you to respond.

I hope you return so that we can talk more.

Blessings of love are waiting,

Joseph
DIVINE LOVE Greatest Thing in the World
http://www.divinelovegreatestthingintheworld.com/

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:55 am

Dear Joseph,

I think you are right again. I had not read into that posting that the person was referring to having once experienced the love. And now finding it gone. And the poster's IP is indeed USA, somewhere in New York.

love,
Geoff

Stu
New Friend

Postby Stu » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:00 am

Tacoking,

I hope my answer is not too late. I have been where you are. It WILL get better--you must not surrender to it. Ending it all is definitely not the way to go---you'll enter your spirit life weak and helpless. Your suffering may actually increase.

The sun still shines upon the blind. God's love still surrounds you even if you currently cannot feel it. Once you have the Divine Love it cannot be removed nor can it be lost. But human love is different. It may fade. Perhaps this is what has happened to you.

Only divine love is eternal. Whatever pain, sadness, regret or negativity you currently feel will fade. It cannot sustain itself. Every minute that goes by
makes it weaker. Love will fill the void as long as you keep your heart and soul open to it.

What can you do? Pray. Ask God to send His love to heal you. Get stubborn! Refuse to be defeated by the void. Find ways to give to others even though you may feel empty. Love must FLOW--it must pass through your soul and be expressed to others. If you can give--if you can act with love and express it to others, then love MUST be within you! God will return to you what you have given a hundred times over.

Hang in there!

Love to all!
Stu

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:52 pm

Dear All,

I did email this person directly, and we have had no response. Sadly.

love,
Geoff

Zara Borthwick
Family

Postby Zara Borthwick » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:00 am

Hi Geoff and welcome home!

Sadly I had the feeling that it was a once-off visit but perhaps someone else may read all the thoughtful responses and they will shed some light for the weary traveller.

With love,
Zara

dmreed2
New Friend

Postby dmreed2 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:08 am

It is true, you cannot lose divine love. It may become overshadowed so to speak, but it is still with you. From what I understand it is when our desire is strongest that when prayed for divine love will enter the soul. So please pray and pray from your heart. Pray that the next day will be better than the last. Then pray the following day and again the next. You should feel a little better each day. There may be a few set backs but don't let this discourage you. For every step back there will be two steps forward and in time you will look back at this period in your life and remember how difficult it was but how much better you feel now. Time truly does heal wounds especially when you are praying for Gods love to enter your sole. He wants to heal your pain, so place your trust in Him. You know he loves you more than all of the created universe. So go outside tonight and look at all those stars that He created and know that He loves you infinitely more than every star, every planet, every nebula, He loves you more than you can possibly imagine regardless of what has happened in your life. And when it is most difficult to pray is when prayer is most important. So please pray and ask your guardian angel to pray with you and know that your Father in heaven loves you as do we.

Your brother in Christ,
David

Return to “Questions and Answers”