Can we hear Father's Voice?

A forum housing typical questions about the Padgett Messages
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Can we hear Father's Voice?

Postby Geoff » Wed May 02, 2012 11:13 pm

{{{{{{{{{{Hugs to all of you}}}}}}}}}}

I was very down last night. It seems that so many of the people I have come to love are having a go at me. So to find you all here today, this morning, I know again that Father has come along and asked each of you to give me a hug. And I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

James B
Old Friend

Postby James B » Wed May 02, 2012 11:59 pm

Not getting rid of me, Geoff. Going to be around to pester you for a long, *long* time.

And I agree with you that there doesn't need to be a distinction between the indwelling spirit and the Father - and I honestly wish the indwelling spirit was emphasized more - it's a beautiful feeling to know that you are literally never alone.

-James

Artistdeb
New Friend

Postby Artistdeb » Thu May 03, 2012 1:30 am

My story of how I came to hear, accept and understand that the words of wisdom that were coming to me (from beyond my mind and own knowing) were from The Father is the journey I documented in my book Listen Hear. The following is part of the Prologue for the book.

And wonders of His love, and wonders of His love, and wonders and wonders of His love.

This hymn is ringing through my head so I pick up my journal and pen to record this thought. Much the same as I have done the past two and a half years. Something comes to my head and I record it. It began as a game I played with myself. At first I recorded a word or two at time, as they came to me in snippets. I would set my paper down and click my pen closed and as soon I had dropped my pen another inspiring phrase would come to mind. I called the game “painting titles” as they sounded much the same as the phrases I had been using to title my paintings for the past several years. Soon I realized that I had over eight hundred painting titles. “What fun,” I thought “that’s a lot of paintings.” But I did not ever consider quitting the game and so I filled journal after journal this way, filling a page here and there with a body of ever growing wisdom that seemed to just come my way.

And so began this year of 2011 with my continued journaling but somewhere along the way it became clear to me that the wisdom and inspiration I was writing was coming from someone with a much higher and clearer perspective. No, I was not scared; I was comforted for each message was so gentle and loving. And then one day I knew that what I was writing was meant for me but as well meant for you. God had found a listening ear and a willing heart and writing his word as given was to be my part.

So now with love I offer these words to you. As a gift from me and from God whom wants each to know that he is with us each and can be found within our hearts and so wishes to have each sing joyfully the song I now sing because I truly know “the wonders of His love.”

Excerpted from my book - Listen Hear, A Divine Love Story
May Your Joy Be Full -Debra Clemente
Author of: Listen Hear, A Divine Love Story (available from as PDF download from the author)

Artistdeb
New Friend

Postby Artistdeb » Thu May 03, 2012 1:41 am

Please speak to me. Tell me who you are? Are you me? Am I you? Are you God or Jesus or my higher self? Are we all the same? Do I need to or should I call this love, this knowing, by a name?

I shall remain nameless, yet you know who I am. I am All. All love for you, for eternity. What are words really? They are limiting ideas. I am not limited, nor are you. Know this.

Come let me comfort you. Come to me with your everything, your pain and your pleasure. I want to share your life and be your life. I am life eternal. Come to me as you are. I am here listening to and loving you. You are not broken. You have just been broken open.

You had to be broken open to be available to me. You were so closed, so rigid, so tight, so selfish. Yes, you were very selfish. You thought you could do it all all along, all alone. You were selfish because you didn’t share your life with me. You couldn’t see my love for you. You heard the words but did not get the message. You had to be broken open so you could open up to me. It had to be this way.

Excerpt from my book - Listen Hear, A Divine Love Story
May Your Joy Be Full -Debra Clemente
Author of: Listen Hear, A Divine Love Story (available from as PDF download from the author)

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu May 03, 2012 1:47 am

Dear Deb,

What are words really? They are limiting ideas. I am not limited, nor are you.

Loved that.

These are very interesting, but it may be more coherent if you post excerpts on a thread that relates directly to your proposed book? Maybe its not appropriate to create that in some of the forums, but I think you could use the current "spiritual books" forum, even though your book is only in pdf? Or in Book Discussions? Or in both?

love,
Geoff

Zara Borthwick
Family

Postby Zara Borthwick » Thu May 03, 2012 10:08 am

Hi Geoff and everyone!

It has been quite a while since I have contributed in this forum however, it would seem that I have more time now to do so.

Geoff, I agree with everyone's comments about your tireless work and effort to keep this site up and running and in service to the Father and Divine Love awareness, this is a wonderful and accessible, open, friendly and expansive place to be. Thank you!

Those of us familiar with Padgett's work are introduced to the Spirit Law that exists and defines the Law of Rapport and Communication between spirits and mortals. We understand the true nature of this Law by the simple fact of the spirit's themselves conveying to James Padgett the necessity and required soul condition to receive what is considered truths relating to the workings of extensive themes and aspects of natural and Divine Love. We know that the Divine Love is needed and a requirement in the human soul so that teachings about the nature of Divine Love can be communicated and explained.

We also know that people and spirits have not created these Spirit Laws that exist that maintain the harmony of the heavens and the earth. It is with God that such Laws come into being and require no further perfection. It stands to reason that the Father - the Origin and Creator of such extensive Spirit workings and their functions in their nature of being perfect and immutable - would not negate these Laws and cause dis-harmony to suit the needs of evolving progressive human personalities.

It is quite possible that there may exist a Spirit Law that the Father has caused into existence in addition to the Law of Rapport and Communication that super-exceeds the one that exists for spirit-human/ human-spirit communication, so that when God speaks to the mortal soul, the Spirit Law between God's Soul and mortal soul provides such a facility that is harmonious to the condition of that mortal soul.

The Indwelling Spirit offers a real indication into the mystery of spirit communication. However, we do know that Indwelling Spirits do not teach the Truths of the Divine Love, otherwise every single human or spirit who has ever desired a personalised experience with God, would be taught exactly how to receive the Divine Love in the way that Jesus has revealed to us. It required One to teach All!

It is so nice to see everyone here and contributing! And a hi to you Stu - I feel we have history in those Awareness of Divine Love Messages :)

With love,
Zara

Connie
New Friend

Postby Connie » Thu May 03, 2012 11:11 am

Hi all,

Just want to say I love this forum and Geoff for keeping it all nice and tidy and loving. I love all your WORDS and reflections.
-and I love YOU :kiss:

LOVE always and all ways and
always LOVE,
Connie
Your gift to God is honesty. God's gift to you is Truth.

James B
Old Friend

Postby James B » Fri May 04, 2012 3:03 pm

Hi Zara!

What you posted got me thinking: It's inconceivable that the indwelling spirit knows nothing of the Truths that are being taught. I tend to think that they kind of "hedge around" the subject to protect our free will and do their best to guide us until we become aware of the Divine Love. At that point, wouldn't it be natural for the indwelling spirit to begin to speak about the Truths?

-James

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Fri May 04, 2012 11:32 pm

James B wrote:I tend to think that they kind of "hedge around" the subject to protect our free will and do their best to guide us until we become aware of the Divine Love. At that point, wouldn't it be natural for the indwelling spirit to begin to speak about the Truths?

-James

Dear James,

Your free will is always inviolate. If you are sure that Jesus' blood is going to save you, your Indwelling Spirrit will not contradict you. I am sure it would not add any fuel to that fire, but will look for other opportunities to advance you.

love,
Geoff

Stu
New Friend

Postby Stu » Sat May 05, 2012 2:39 am

Hi everyone!

Zara--I share the feeling! That was a wonderful time, and one that definitely changed me forever. To participate, even if it was as a spectator on the web, as those messages were revealed was an amazing experience. I learned as much from them as I did from the Padgett or Judas messages. I find myself thinking about Gandi, White Feather and Audrey and Michelle from time to time as well. They left an impression with me.

I know I've said this before, but do miss the old board. Where else on the web has anyone discussed flying appendixes? :lol:

This thread has made me think hard about what it actually means to "hear." I'm not psychic and not a medium, so I have no personal experience as to what a medium encounters when they "speak" with spirits. But I do know I can dream and "hear" voices that are not physically speaking to me. I can read a book and hear a voice saying each word without uttering a sound. If these are products of the mind I can access both consciously (reading) and unconsciously (dreaming) then I see no reason why they cannot be activated by the Father to speak to one seeking Him.

Geoff is right. No matter how people see things differently now, we'll all sort it out eventually and come together in Truth, if not in mortal life then in spirit.

Love to all!
Stu

Return to “Questions and Answers”