Healing

A forum housing typical questions about the Padgett Messages
Geoff
Site Admin

Healing

Postby Geoff » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:47 am

Within the Padgett circles we are totally accepting of healing and remote healing. However, we don't have much real "background" on this subject. So it should be no surprise that when I discovered in the book "Search for the Truth" by Ruth Montgomery, and she mentions in passing an amazing healer, my ears would pick up. The book "Born to Heal" is the story of his life, which Ruth Montgomery researched. All I can say is "wow". Apparently he did try to describe how he operates, in a much earlier book that I have also obtained, and called "Know Your Magnetic Field".
love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Healing

Postby Geoff » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:47 am

I was asked today about my experiences with healing, both hands on and remote. This is what I wrote:

Question: If you have any tips, pointers, or guidance I would appreciate it.

I wish I knew. All I can say, is that you firstly need to had a strong desire to heal, and the gift will be awakened within you. Then you reach out in love to the person. I do visualise them to some extent, and sometimes get a sense of something I should do. Curiously with Claus I have given him IV’s a few times. Healing takes place in the spirit body, and so its entirely possible for the person who wants healing, to travel astrally to the healer, and vice versa. I have just acquired an amazing book, called “Born to Heal” and amazing it is, but I am not sure I will learn to do it the way he did. In my case I can feel the energy leave me.
The other way that I have seen healing energy generated is very simple. You get a circle of people who are “open”. You all join hands, and pray for love healing energy. We have done this every DL retreat I have ever attended, and I can attest that the amount of energy that enters the circle is mind blowing. I have done it with only two others, and had the same effect, but more is better.

and later

If I am doing things remotely, it seems to exit my crown chakra. If I do hands on, which is very rare, I tingle all over and my hand gets warm. Yes my eyes flicker too, and I have a sense that one FOCUSSES very hard. Hard to explain that, but its like your concentration is in the eyes. Generally I don’t feel tired. But this week doing a hands on I did feel depleted.

Sandy
New Friend

Postby Sandy » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:40 am

Remote healing methods have been on my mind today. I find it interesting that one of the first posts I read speaks of healing. Thanks for offering your experience and thoughts on this subject, Geoff... very helpful.
Love,
Sandy

James B
Old Friend

Postby James B » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:59 pm

Coming from my Reiki training, along with my experiences with Divine Love:

I first draw the Love into myself which serves to not only ground me in the right loving mindset to heal, but also naturally begins the flow of Reiki energy (are they one and the same? I feel that Reiki is definitely related to DL). Once the flow is there, I will either lay hands on or near the person, or visualize myself or a representation of myself near to them if I'm healing from a distance. The energy then flows naturally from me to the person, and I simply allow myself to "be there," acting as a channel. My Reiki instructor calls this being a "necessary bystander," and I agree.

Reiki healing does not usually involve focusing the energy; the energy is being channeled for the person's highest good. To that end, my visualizations don't go beyond a person being filled to overflowing with brilliant energy, radiating it from all parts of their bodies into the surrounding environment. Since I am acting as the channel, the energy naturally flows through me, which has the added benefit of healing and revitalizing me as I heal and revitalize someone else. Once I can feel the flow of energy established, I keep the person and my desire to heal them in mind, but there is no "focusing" of will.

In the end, I believe that healing is a soulful process, and true desire to heal is infinitely more important than just the intent or will to heal, and the key to that desire is the ability to feel love. If you combine a Reiki -type healing process with a prayer to receive Divine Love, you will move yourself into the perfect frame of desire to heal anyone, even a person that you normally loathe, or a stranger that you have no emotional connection to.

That's my personal take on healing. Going off my most recent experience working (distantly) with Geoff, I think it works pretty well.

Bill
New Friend

Postby Bill » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:25 pm

Thank you for your responses to my questions regarding healing. I am glad to hear that you too have the sensations in the eyes as well. It is nice to validate some of my experiences.

Generally when I sit for a message it is quiet emotional, and many times I am simply writing through streaming tears as I can FEEL the Love that each word is delivered with. Many times at the conclusion of the message, I am mentally exhausted almost physically too. Especially if my heart is receiving the Love to a large degree. You know how this feels, sometimes you want it to stop since it is so powerful.

Interestingly when I open a journal from years past to re-read a message, I can still experience the Love off the pages. The messages are like 'living words' timeless and still relevant to me today, even if written ten years ago.

I will post future questions on the board so that everyone can be a part of our shared learning experiences.

Love, your brother

Bill

Bill
New Friend

Postby Bill » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Thanks James your information was very helpful! I employed some of your suggestions and could see a difference.

Once I began to feel the energy, I tried to just Be and let it flow through without thought or interruption from my mind. I could feel the difference as it flowed slower at first, but then each time I relaxed and opened more, I could feel a greater quantity move through.

Thanks again!

Bill

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:53 am

Bill Gray, the anonymous healer of this book, was in constant contact with "Higher Powers" as he called them. Because of this, he actually had a conceptual framework to his healing. Something that you can't find anywhere else, and sadly, something that you can't really test. The only proof, if we can call it that, is that in following this framework, he was astoundingly successful. The most amazing healer probably ever to walk this planet.

Now his framework is intriguing, and feasible. Firstly he claims our physical body is largely regulated by MAGNETIC fields fed by life energy, which seems to be very similar in properties to electricity, but not actually the same. One could assume, that the magnetic field that is sustained by this life energy is also not the same as the magnetic fields we know of, sustained by "our" electricity. I would postulate that these magnetic fields are all part of the spirit body, and possibly even what we call the aura.

He says that at birth (forgive me if I recall something wrong here) we are assigned three frequencies of life energy, all of which can be largely grouped into the star signs we know as fire, water, earth and air. Now here is the very surprising thing. He claims that disease results from damage to the functioning of these em (electro-magnetic) fields. Disease would not take hold, if our fields are functioning correctly. Next he says that adults need to replenish their energies, and this they do from a suitably matched sexual partner. So, he is saying that sexual intercourse has a purpose in maintaining health, because during sexual intercourse, we should generate our life energy frequencies and also vitally, that mismatched partners can drain the energy and cause serious problems for both partners. WOW. WOW. WOW.

He also claims that most healers only generate their own life energies, and hence are often unsuccessful in healing those that have one or more of the other 33 frequencies. I would really like to know if what we term "Divine Love" healing, is related in any way to this topic. Logic says it must be. But we will only know if someone channels a message on the topic. The question is really, where do all these healing modalities fit into this scheme of 36 primary life energy frequencies.

What about soul mates? My soul mate is 17th November - water. (As is my current partner) I am a fire sign. But my "perfect partner" is supposed to be fire or air :

Fire, Air, Earth and Water ­ these are the four elements of the zodiac which correspond with the 12 star signs.

Logic rules the opposite and negative combinations of these elements. Generally, fire is compatible with fire and air, air is compatible with air and fire; earth is compatible with earth and water; water with water and earth.

Earth does not mix well with fire or air and water has little affinity with fire. Some elements as a general rule can work OK together, Fire and Earth, or Air and Water. But others will have problems, Fire turns Water to steam, Water puts out Fire, Fire bakes Earth, Earth smothers Fire, Air feeds Fire, but Fire consumes Air, Water floods Earth, Earth dams Water, while Air and Earth are rather neutral to one another. (By the way, different people have different "takes" on this. Sigh.)

You can get the book "Know your Magnetic Field" in pdf (which was co-authored by Bill Gray) here.

love Geoff

James B
Old Friend

Postby James B » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:17 pm

What an interesting read!

I do believe that the system is much more complicated than necessary, but it obviously worked well for Mr. Gray. I'm sure there are people that would take to this like a fish to water.

-James

Return to “Questions and Answers”