Books on Life After Death

If you want to have a discussion of things outside of the Padgett Messages, please do that here.
Geoff
Site Admin

Books on Life After Death

Postby Geoff » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:06 pm

I have over the years found a wonderful collection of books on Life after Death. While its rare for these to actually disagree with what has been received through James Padgett, in most cases they add a great deal more detail. In the vast majority of cases these are actual stories from the other side, not the imaginings of someone living here, and relying on ancient books, or even NDEs. These books can be found on this page: Books on Life After Death.
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

gjambor
New Friend

Re: Books on Life After Death

Postby gjambor » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:56 pm

Hi Geoff, just read LIFE IN THE WORLD UNSEEN , Thanks to your PDF version it was easy and convenient. Now when I pray for an inflow of Divine Love, I imagine myself out of my body and in the spirit world , looking to move up. Somehow this changes my feelings about myself , when I imagine myself in a beautiful spirit world. I guess I feel more worthy of God's love when I find myself there. :D

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:23 pm

Dear George,

That's an interesting approach, and I guess anything that makes us more receptive, will work?

love,'
Geoff.
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Kia
New Friend

Postby Kia » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:23 am

Wow look at that list! And pdf too :o Lucky! I'm broke now so pds is always awesome!
The only Padgett book I have is "The Gospel of God's Love, book 1". I was very impressed by it! Are there any more Padgett books available in pdf?

Also I want to say the last book I flicked through about the afterlife was "Destiny of Souls" by M Newton. It said a lot of mumbo jumbo and was about reincarnation. It supported 0% of the Padgett teachings, so I totally do not recommend this book!

Joseph B
New Friend

Postby Joseph B » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:13 pm

Kia,

If you do not mind reading online on your computer screen, all the Padgett messages may be read for free on Geoff's website ...

http://new-birth.net/padgett_messages.htm

If you live in the USA I could mail you a free book with the Padgett messages.

Here is my e-mail:

joseph at divinelovebooks.com

With Love,

Joseph

Doles
Old Friend

Postby Doles » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:26 pm

Dear Joseph,
I'm not sure if I ever publicly thanked you because the first and only book I read about the Padgett Messages was your "Little Book of Truths". And that was when I first started on these things, thus you can imagine what a treat that was and still is.
Doles
Blessings To All!

Return to “Discussions of other beliefs or spiritual frameworks.”