SPIRITUAL AWAKENINGS - Crazy ride!

If you want to have a discussion of things outside of the Padgett Messages, please do that here.
rainbojo
New Friend

SPIRITUAL AWAKENINGS - Crazy ride!

Postby rainbojo » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Hi My name is Josee, and I'm very glad to have found your sites :)
On January 17, 2010 I had an ENORMOUS spiritual experience in a dream, where I transcended my physical form and was united with The All; it was like God giving me a break and re-minding me. Short version of a large story. This is the only way i can explain it...it surpassed words.
In a year I have done an enormous amount of research thinking writing creating...it's been a gloriously nutty time, and I am busy trying adjust to re rearrangement of my personal constructs in ALL areas as a result.

I am feeling terribly alone with this new information, and was so happy to find your site.
I receive messages now as clearly flowing like water, sometimes. and at other times, it's quiet. I suppose the angels know when my poor human mind can only take so much!

I received a strong message about the war in Afghanistan while working on my book (my "book" is all I can do since the experience. My family is astonished at my transformation, but I really haven't even looked up in 11 months!) It's a very long story hehe...but I received the 11:11 email this morning and thought, for once, follow what it says! and stop being alone with this stuff. I am at the point now wehere I am being told to seek a teacher. So, I am "dpoing the footwork" and will leave results up to God.
I have known about 11:11 since I was a little girl. I remember telling my mother about it when I was quite young.

I am not a religious person, but I am changed in so many ways.

Thanks for this site...I look forward to hearing everyone's experiences.

peace
josee

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: SPIRITUAL AWAKENINGS - Crazy ride!

Postby Geoff » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:32 pm

Dear Josee,

Welcome to our site. One can indeed undergo sudden spiritual upliftment. It usually involves changes to the mind.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Return to “Discussions of other beliefs or spiritual frameworks.”