The Baha'i Faith

If you want to have a discussion of things outside of the Padgett Messages, please do that here.
dwlehning
New Friend

The Baha'i Faith

Postby dwlehning » Sat May 03, 2014 5:49 pm

Greetings,

I am new to this board. I discovered the Padgett writings and the path to Divine Love several months ago. I have been reading and meditating on these since then and praying earnestly for the bestowal of our Father's Divine Love and have begun to receive this wonderful blessing! Of all of the many spiritual material that I have come across over the years, this stuff makes to most sense to me, and even confirms things that I intuited and felt to be true, both about this life and in the "afterlife" of the spirit world. The concept of the different "loves", Divine Love and natural love, was new to me, however. Before finding these amazing writings, I had been an active member of the Baha'i Faith. I did a search of the writings on new-birth.net and did find some reference to Baha'u'llah, the prophet founder of the Baha'i Faith. The references that I found state that he was not in the Celestial Heavens, but a bright spirit. Apparently, he never attained Divine Love, either while on Earth, or in the spirit world. He made the bold claim that he fulfilled the prophecies pertaining to the return of the prophets, including Jesus. When Mr. Padgett started receiving messages from Jesus and other Celestials, as well as those in the spirit spheres, the Baha'i Faith was barely known in the West. Baha'u'llah's son visited the U.S. in 1912 to spread the teachings of this faith. What I found so far is here:

I am here, Jesus:

I see that you are not in condition tonight and I will not try, for I would not be able to convey to you my thoughts as I desire. We will have to postpone it until later. Well, you have been thinking about other things too intently and your mind is not in that condition of concentration on what I may write that is necessary.

You have been reading today about the teachings of Barbarism and the mysteries of Abdul Baba (Abdu'l-Baha, Baha'u'llah's son) and you have not found that they are anything different from what you expected for they are based upon the writings of the Bible and of the Koran and of other so-called sacred writings. They will not benefit you particularly for they stress that the Prophet is as the writer says, the Ancient of Days, and does not know the real truths concerning God and man and His relationship to them. So I advise that you do not think more of these things but confine your thoughts to my writings.

As I told you several nights ago, I will come sometime and write you in detail about this new cult and that Baba's Allah (Baha'u'llah) himself will come sometime. Strange as it may seem, he is not in the Celestial Heavens, but only in a high sphere which is inhabited by those who have equal development of the natural love. So stop thinking about these matters and give your thoughts more to me. I will soon come.

So with all my love, I am,
Your brother and friend,
Jesus

In anothe section:
I will come tomorrow night and write a message - must write faster - many more truths to reveal - conditions becoming riper every day - I the only one among all the mortals through whom he can write - my conditions soon change - Baha’o’llah a bright spirit - not the great prophet of God - never received the divine nature - not in celestial heavens - his beliefs of a Mohammedan nature - he may write. Jesus

Indeed, their ways do have some Islamic character to them. They fast each year for nineteen days in March and it is the same format as the Islamic Ramadan fast: no food or drink from sunrise to sunset.

Sorry this came out so long, but I am really wondering if there are any other references, either from the Padgett material, or more recent medium transmissions pertaining to Baha'i and Baha'u'llah? I am interested as I spent many years in this faith and studying and meditating on their writings.

Rest assured that I am now on the Divine Love path as I have proven to myself that God's Divine Love is REAL. I don't just "believe" it is true, I know it is true! It has taken me sixty years to find this material, but I am so very thankful that I have found it before passing from this world.

Love and blessings,
David
No man can come to the Father except through this New Birth and faith in the Father's Love.

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: The Baha'i Faith

Postby Geoff » Sat May 03, 2014 9:40 pm

Dear David,

Welcome!! I am not aware of any other references. I would have noticed as the Bahai faith is one I have been interested in for some time. I describe myself as a wanderer around the mountain of a Truth, and so I love to discuss different beliefs. There is a very good search facility on the site and that would normally find everything, even stuff I have long forgotten about. I hope that Werner sees this post, as I have a feeling he may be interested in this subject too.

It's wonderful that you have succeeded in proving the physical existence of the Love, and now no one can tell you otherwise.

Where do you live, ie what country.
Hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

dwlehning
New Friend

Postby dwlehning » Sun May 04, 2014 2:39 pm

Hi Geoff,

The search capability of the new-birth.net site is excellent. I have searched and found answers to many topics of interest. It is definitely one of the best online references of both the Padgett writings and the more recent material that I have found. The first reference in my post I found on the site, and then also found the same reference in The Book of Truths, which I have a hard copy of.

I live in Boalsburg, PA, U.S.A., which is a small community right in the center of the state of Pennsylvania. I am about 340 km due west of New York City.

I have been in touch with john Doel via Skype, and he has filled me in on many of the aspects of these revelations in addition to sending me very fascinating e-documents pertaining to the spiritual spheres, etc. Thank you for this forum and all of the excellent material on the site.

Many blessings,
David
No man can come to the Father except through this New Birth and faith in the Father's Love.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sun May 04, 2014 5:07 pm

Dear David,

As you are a Us resident, you may note that there is a major spiritual retreat planned for later this year near Washington DC. I will be travelling there myself. It's really quite a significant retreat, because it is being held by the FCNB who have in the past held to a rather insular outlook, and not mixed on the web, nor did they allow their ministers to channel. But this retreat is open to all, including the FCDT, which is the branch I am a member of, although I have become very close to Elizabeth Merano who heads that church. A large contingent are coming from Canada, from the Vancouver area, and even some from Europe. It will be very significant in the changes that are occurring at this time. If you have found the other message board which is linked at the bottom of this one, you will find the Canadians are now involved with a Healing group in the UK, in Blackpool. so it is a time of gathering, and beginning out reaches.

I am presently in Guatamala, and begin my return home tomorrow, arriving on Thursday morning in Sydney, but Wednesday us time.
Hugs
Geoff

dwlehning
New Friend

Postby dwlehning » Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:39 pm

Dear Geoff,

This is a followup on looking into the Baha'i Faith and its standing on the Path. It would appear to me that it is similar to Islam in that it is a perfectly valid path to developing the natural love and leading to the perfect natural man, but not the Divine Love of our Father, God. It has much about developing high moral standards and the related spiritual qualities and attributes, but there is not mention of the Divine Love specifically.

I do believe that Baha'u'llah, the founder of the Baha'i Faith, was also a channel. It is said that those who saw him write his voluminous works wrote very rapidly which sounds similar to automatic writing. But, what I feel is that, Like Mohammed, he was channeling high spirits of the Spiritual Heavens and not Celestial spirits. The Baha'i writings so have some 'flavor' of Islam,and this is understandable since Baha'u'llah was from the Islamic culture in Iran, which was then called Persia.

Anyway, I thought I would follow up on my thinking and share this with you.

With love and blessings,
David.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:19 am

Dear David,

Thanks for that. Its confirms what was channeled by James Padgett. Which is always good to find.

hugs
Geoff

Return to “Discussions of other beliefs or spiritual frameworks.”