Padma Aon

If you want to have a discussion of things outside of the Padgett Messages, please do that here.
Incarnadine
New Friend

Padma Aon

Postby Incarnadine » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:02 am

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this really belongs in 'other beliefs or spiritual frameworks, at least given the high degree of congruence I find on this page:

http://www.mystera-magazine.com/article/dimensions-love-mapping-soul

and in the Padgett Messages.

Has anyone here read more of Padma's works, or have acquaintance with him?

Inky

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Padma Aon

Postby Geoff » Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:05 pm

Dear Inky,

Thanks for finding that and sharing. Yes its a curious source. There is another curious aspect too, but i will have to be vague on this. Willing to talk more in a PM. There is another individual who teaches about the 22nd sphere, so i wonder if this is a disciple of his (looks unlikely) or if he took it from here.

Its a big site, I guess that flows from a magazine as a source?

Padma's site is here: http://www.padmaaon.com

and right there I see an 11:11. Jup I think this guy is the real deal.

I trust you are well as I don't think I have seen you around for a long time.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Incarnadine
New Friend

Postby Incarnadine » Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:53 am

Geoff,

I have been reading, but I think, after a time, the DLF site, which was somewhat streaky at times with respect to postings, took more or less a permanent hiatus.

I was doing a few web searches centered on soul connection with the Divine, looking to see if there were more or different takes, or spiritual paths or seekers who had come to some realizations and conclusions similar to what the PMs teach. I had no idea I would hit on one so close, or that a magazine would have been interested in interviewing the person.

I haven't had the time I'd like to look at the site more. Thanks for the link, though.

Inky

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:59 am

Incarnadine wrote: but I think, after a time, the DLF site, which was somewhat streaky at times with respect to postings, took more or less a permanent hiatus.

Dear Inky,

Well Doug had endless issues with spammers, and eventually he closed registration, and that was the death knoll. I was rather puzzled, as I have run phpbb boards for nearly 14 years now, and we DONT ever have issues with spammers, but it appeared Doug was not bothered to read/listen/accept what I suggested. The things we implement here and on the DLSF board are simple, we don't use CAPTCHA which I HATE, and we don't have issues. Only concern I have now is that I am not sure I can upgrade, as its been the web host here running an old php that was the issue. But I gather he just had to, so maybe I can look at upgrading again.

hugs
Geoff

Bill
New Friend

Postby Bill » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:04 pm

Hello!

I wanted to say a quick hello to both of you! What a nice surprise to 'see' you again Inky. It has been a long time. Geoff knows that I pop up about once a year here when moved, such as now.

Excellent interview, on point and no mincing of words. I wonder how others not experienced in the Divine Love will understand the true differences when simply reading about it. I speak with people everyday and even the word Love is so misunderstood just as the article said.

Thanks again Geoff for being the glue keeping us all together. I too noticed the DL sites 'death'. So sad!

Well now that I have finished, I will slowly slink back into the shadows while waiting for my time to shine.

Take care to you both and everyone else during this Easter time.

Bill

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:43 pm

Dear Bill,

Well it's great to see you around even if it's been a while. I am currently in Mexico and won't be back till May and then we have the Australian Divine Love retreat which will be wonderful. We have Joseph, Helge and Al Jeanne and Terry from overseas all coming. Not sure if Zara can make it but I am hoping she can. All up about 25 of us.

Hugs
Geoff

Return to “Discussions of other beliefs or spiritual frameworks.”