Animals

If you want to have a discussion of things outside of the Padgett Messages, please do that here.
Zara Borthwick
Family

Re: Animals

Postby Zara Borthwick » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:25 pm

Hi Ross, Geoff and Tim - and all reading,

When the 'Awareness of Divine Love Messages' were being posted on this site in 'real-time' there was a wonderful feeling and sharing of so many people and spirits! It was an outpouring of positive input and questions and sharing from our mortal experience equally with the outpouring from the spirits and guides. Geoff very kindly supported this work on the old forum as a body of work and he helped to edit the messages before posting them on the Contemporary Messages archives. Now that time has passed, I do believe that the spirits desired to contribute expansive themes relating with a Divine Love experience being lived currently.

What I learnt from this experience is how much the spirits support our effort to learn about the Love and that God's Spirit Laws act the same for one and for all human and mortal personality even though our own experience may see the diversity of mortal will. I have the fondest memories of this time.

With love,
Zara

William
Old Friend

Postby William » Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:51 pm

I know we are digressing a little from the original question. I now wonder if they don't wear clothing in the spirit world when they come from Ovana. All the books I read indicate we end up in clothing of some sort ( usually robes ). So if they don't on Ovana how do the spirits cope with this difference? Are they mixing or do they stay within their own realms? I don't know why a trivial point like this is bothering me but it is. My guess is it matters less as one progresses into the celestial spheres.

Tim
Old Friend

Postby Tim » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Hi Bill,

From what I've gathered, many people (who pass from Earth) start their life in spirit without clothes for a brief moment, perhaps longer in some cases, depending on their state of awareness. Once aware that clothes are missing, having them is apparently a quick mental adjustment.

In the case of a soul from a different place in the physical universe, well, given the rate of mental exchange, it probably wouldn't take long to sense a lack of comfort in others, if that was the case. My guess is that appearance doesn't have the bearing it does here.

Hope this helps,
Tim

Tim
Old Friend

Postby Tim » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:34 pm

Zara Borthwick wrote:What I learnt from this experience is how much the spirits support our effort to learn about the Love and that God's Spirit Laws act the same for one and for all human and mortal personality even though our own experience may see the diversity of mortal will. I have the fondest memories of this time.

Hi Zara!

Yes, that was a very interesting time and a lot of interesting reading! I regret having a lack of questions during the opportunity, but I'm fairly certain that my questions, when they do surface, are getting 'real-time' attention. I just wish that I was more aware of the influences as I receive them so I could acknowledge and offer thanks at that time.

Love,
Tim

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:46 pm

William wrote:I know we are digressing a little from the original question. I now wonder if they don't wear clothing in the spirit world when they come from Ovana. All the books I read indicate we end up in clothing of some sort ( usually robes ). So if they don't on Ovana how do the spirits cope with this difference? Are they mixing or do they stay within their own realms? I don't know why a trivial point like this is bothering me but it is. My guess is it matters less as one progresses into the celestial spheres.

Well I will now really diverge. I have a very good friend, George. He has been able to see spirit since he was a child, indeed he thought everybody could. But it turns out that these fellows he sees are quite unique, and almost no one else has ever seen them, because they are not ex-human. They are a being associated with this earth, but are 37,000 years old. And were always spirit. To get to the point, (Actually I am wondering here if I am 100% correct with my details) one of these was an absolutely beautiful woman, and she wore no clothes at all. Well George said it was far too distracting, and now she always turns up in amazing gowns.

love.
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Zara Borthwick
Family

Postby Zara Borthwick » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:23 am

Hi all!

The question of clothing, I see, relates to clothing the spirit body. On Earth or other material worlds, we clothe our physical body relating to the environment and conditions of weather. In the spirit world the conditions of environment such as no material environment, places the spirit body and its appearance as an expression of personality.

Perhaps this relationship between the material and immaterial that a personality experiences on its journey places into context how 'items' are made suitable for each environment. Humans don't procreate in the spirit world therefore the spirit body appearance of a personality may differ than when that person was on Earth.

We know that an individual can continue to progress so that the quality and condition of that individual changes. The spirit body - or appearance of it - will change as the personality becomes more complete as the soul and its energy matures resulting from God's Spirit Love, the Divine Love.

From what I have gathered, the infusing Spirit Laws that act with a mortal personality provide the means and how the individual presents. Ultimately when we utilise our own soul perceptions, I feel that we are comparing with physical body then without physical body with only the spirit body which contains all the individual personality.

Love,
Zara

William
Old Friend

Postby William » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:49 am

Tim wrote:Well I will now really diverge. I have a very good friend, George. He has been able to see spirit since he was a child, indeed he thought everybody could. But it turns out that these fellows he sees are quite unique, and almost no one else has ever seen them, because they are not ex-human. They are a being associated with this earth, but are 37,000 years old. And were always spirit.

You have come with something new again Tim. Is there more reading on this site or elsewhere. It would be a very interesting subject.

It seems that at every discussion there is so much to learn about. Makes me realise how just how we live our lives totally unaware of anything other than the material around us.

William
Old Friend

Postby William » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:00 am

Zara wrote:Perhaps this relationship between the material and immaterial that a personality experiences on its journey places into context how 'items' are made suitable for each environment. Humans don't procreate in the spirit world therefore the spirit body appearance of a personality may differ than when that person was on Earth.

Zara, I have read a little about this. I hope it is right as it would be difficult to get used in the first instance. You must have a deep understanding of the spirit world.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:18 am

William wrote:Zara, I have read a little about this. I hope it is right as it would be difficult to get used in the first instance. You must have a deep understanding of the spirit world.

Dear Bill,

Not sure if you have found my summary on the spirit world but its based on the P Messages plus many of the books on my favourites list

http://new-birth.net/booklet/GettingOut.PDF

Actually I am thinking of publishing that book, in the new year.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

William
Old Friend

Postby William » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:54 am

Hi Geoff, I haven't read that one yet. I'm nearlly finished "facts". I'll get into it next.

Return to “Discussions of other beliefs or spiritual frameworks.”