Animals

If you want to have a discussion of things outside of the Padgett Messages, please do that here.
Kia
New Friend

Animals

Postby Kia » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:34 pm

I presume that animals do not have a soul. Does this mean there are no animals at all in the celestial spheres/ heavens?

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Animals

Postby Geoff » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:44 am

Dear Kia,

Welcome to our site.

Well there are certainly animals in the next realm, but there is often some argument about how this occurs.

In the Astral Plane, there seem to be many animals, of all types, but they also do not seem to be entirely "real" in that the predators do try to chase other animals, as also the humans, but they never seem to catch their intended prey. They cannot be restrained in enclosures either. Now the Astral Plane is a different physicality to the Spirit Spheres, and what is found there may never reach the spirit spheres. You can in this plane walk "back in time" to very ancient times, and thus see long extinct animals. The Astral Plane is only briefly referred to in the Padgett Messages as the "Earth Plane". Pretty much everything on this earth has an astral form, including houses, antiques etc and ends up in the Astral Plane when destroyed here. But it does not last indefinitely in the Astral Plane, although I don't know what the laws are governing that. (I worry all our "rubbish" might end up there, but I suspect there is a Law that prevents that. You could just envisage all the old tyres, cars, computers, and human garbage?)

However in the spirit spheres, you will find much loved animals of all kinds. What folks have loved at some time. These I understand are actually not there because of any enduring soul, but only because of the love that one human had for them. Technically they are "Thought Forms" as is pretty much everything in that realm. They are identical, but seem to be far smarter, and we can communicate quite well by sharing thought pictures with them. I suspect they manage to progress into the Celestial along with their human, but do not know that to be a fact.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Kia
New Friend

Postby Kia » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:45 am

Thanks for your reply. That was very interesting. Sounds good

Kia
New Friend

Postby Kia » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:44 am

I don't know how to edit my above message >.<
I was wondering if the Padgett messages ever mentioned life on other planets?
I know we are the "greatest of God's creations" but there might be some more creations out there, right?

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:58 pm

Dear Kia,

You should see a button with "Edit" on it, slightly above and to the right side.

I an certain there s life on other planets, but Padgett did not cover anything like that. A friend of mine even has a teacher from another planet. He has shared interesting things about his planet.

love,
Geoff

Ross
New Friend

Postby Ross » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:16 pm

There actually is at least one message channeled from a spirit from another world on this site, it was received by Nicholas Arnold.
http://new-birth.net/contemporary/na17.htm

Zara Borthwick
Family

Postby Zara Borthwick » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:14 pm

Hi Ross,

Welcome to the site and discussions about various spiritual beliefs. Are you a reader of the Padgett material or any of the other books that are mentioned frequently?

Love,
Zara

Ross
New Friend

Postby Ross » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:44 am

I have read through a lot of the messages on this site and check for updates quite often.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:05 am

Dear Ross,

Welcome. Gee I had actually forgotten about that message from Nicholas.

love,
Geoff

William
Old Friend

Postby William » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:54 am

Great message. I had never read that one. Sounds like a good place to have been.

Return to “Discussions of other beliefs or spiritual frameworks.”