Animals

If you want to have a discussion of things outside of the Padgett Messages, please do that here.
William
Old Friend

Re: Animals

Postby William » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:13 am

Hi Geoff, Well I read it between jobs etc, today. It is very good. A great summary. I also had a look at the video you suggested. I think a hand book like that would be great.

So if I and others are at the beginnings of DL spiritual awaking; would that mean we are the equivilent of spirits moving from the 1st to the second sphere? It would seem to fit with the summary.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:41 pm

William wrote:So if I and others are at the beginnings of DL spiritual awaking; would that mean we are the equivalent of spirits moving from the 1st to the second sphere? It would seem to fit with the summary.

Dear Bill,

Actually you can't make that assumption. No one really knows where anyone is. You can ask, as I do from time to time, but I would not be willing to tell anyone the answer I get. Don't forget that even without DL you can get to six, but of course to take the DL path means a return to three. I think a lot of folks that you would class as very loving would be low 2 or very high 1. But folks with a lifetime of service would be much further. Mother Teresa passed into 5

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Zara Borthwick
Family

Postby Zara Borthwick » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:48 am

Hi William, Geoff and Tim

William, Geoff has described aspects of progression perfectly as introduced in the Padgett material. The construct of the mortal spirit world is one of boundary. The Spheres have boundaries to them so that, with billions of individuals residing there, harmony between spirits and environments is maintained.

It is correct that a person who first receives DL is in the same condition as a spirit who first receives DL in the sense that both individuals have received DL. However, the true condition of the individual soul will reveal where in the Spheres that individual resides. Simply because a spirit receives DL does not necessarily mean that individual immediately progresses to another Sphere. One has to weigh-in possible compensation into the equation of progression and soul condition.

The spirits writing in the Padgett messages who experience DL do mention that their progress is quite varied - some being quick in their progression to higher Spheres, other taking their time even choosing to remain in a Sphere possibly waiting for their soulmate.

The permeations remain with the individual and it does seem difficult for us people to gauge our own condition in DL. The thing that we must refrain from doing is judging or assuming another's soul condition in DL or even in Natural Love. Obviously, we do need to be discerning as we learn so that the Truths that we are introduced to from other people are based on the workings and inclusive of the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit Love that is consistent for one and for all souls.

Much love,
Zara

Return to “Discussions of other beliefs or spiritual frameworks.”