Journey for Truth

If you want to have a discussion of things outside of the Padgett Messages, please do that here.
Jos
New Friend

Journey for Truth

Postby Jos » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Hi Geoff!

I finally got back here after registering last week (I think )...

I just started reading "The Journey" page. (I figure if I am going to stick with this I need to ask every question I have when it comes to me, or I am never going to progress...I NEED to start emptying that "In Box" :D ) Anyway, on that page is says
Since neither mortals nor even spirits are infallible, what is held as a truth may subsequently prove false.

BOY! That one really threw me! Spirits are not infallible :?

This may sound like I am being argumentative, but I assure you they are heart felt, serious questions:
Are midwayers considered Spirits? How can they guide us if they are not infallible??? How do we then know we can put trust in them???

LOVE!!!!
Sammy

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Journey for Truth

Postby Geoff » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:41 am

Dear Sammy,

Well firstly, I wrote that at a time when I did not know about midwayers, and also did not know about anyone in regular contact with "angels". So when I used the words spirits, I meant dead mortals.

Now I would probably have to add a lot more, to make my point accurately. But, yes the only being that knows ALL the truth, is Father. For the rest of us, Truth is not absolute, but as perceived, and limited by our abilities.

In any event, if you read a chanelled message, it comes VIA a human, and that human can alter the message without knowing they he/she got it wrong. George knows he did that with something Dr Mendoza said to him, and Dr Mendoza was very cross, yet he did not come and try to make himself clear. So we still dont know what was wrong.

love,
Geoff.
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Jos
New Friend

Postby Jos » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:36 am

Thank you Geoff!

I'm sure I'll have more questions about this. I'm going to TRY to take my time and really absorb all of this (I tend to want to plow through info, and in the process miss a lot of important info), so I'm going to re-read that part before I move on.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy

GerardStarlight
New Friend

Postby GerardStarlight » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:25 am

Very inspiring to see people even talking about this. I'm glad to find this forum.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:15 am

Dear Gerard,

Welcome to our forum.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

GerardStarlight
New Friend

Postby GerardStarlight » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:42 am

Thanks Geoff!

Love,

Gerard

Return to “Discussions of other beliefs or spiritual frameworks.”