info on Pluto?

If you want to have a discussion of things outside of the Padgett Messages, please do that here.
Angie
New Friend

info on Pluto?

Postby Angie » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:51 am

Hi gang,
I'm fascinated by Pluto (1930-2006. Rest in peace) which was demoted from planetary status to a dwarf planet, which is still technically a planet. I've tried locating info on the cute little tiny planet at the edge of the Milky Way galaxy in the Urantia book, but apart from talking about its demotion, the book is exceedingly boring to read and difficult to understand, which is why I like the Padgett messages better, but I searched them and couldn't find any Pluto references. Anyone knof material that talks of Pluto's entities (there's gotta be spirit people on there), etc.? Thanks!

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: info on Pluto?

Postby Geoff » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:03 am

Dear Angie,

There don't "have to be" spirit folks on Pluto. In fact I would think its far less likely, being so far from the sun. Life forms require a suitable sun, as best I know. And I have never read anything anywhere on that idea.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Angie
New Friend

Postby Angie » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:35 am

Thanks so much! Was only curious. It's got to be there for a reason, though. Otherwise the good Lord wouldn't have created it! There's all this talk about the other planets, but everyone seems to forget tiny Pluto.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:28 am

Angie wrote:Thanks so much! Was only curious. It's got to be there for a reason, though. Otherwise the good Lord wouldn't have created it! There's all this talk about the other planets, but everyone seems to forget tiny Pluto.

The idea that each planet is individually crafted is one that emerges from a curious notion of creation taught in religion. In point of fact, there was a big bang, caused by spirit power and planets coalesce naturally, and there is a home for 1 million inhabited planets in our local galaxy. But there are a vast number of other planetary objects as well.,

love,
Geoff

Angie
New Friend

Postby Angie » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:27 am

And we haven't even discovered all the planets in the galaxy yet. Fascinating! As far as planetary objects go, there's got to be some purpose besides them just being there, floating around. As Pluto's no longer a planet, it's curious that it should still be classified as a major force in astrology.

Too bad it doesn't support life. Shame. I've always loved Pluto and was shocked at its demotion, as were quite a lot of people.

Speaking of planets, have you ever studied Mormonism? Inaccuracies abound, but it does hold the concept of heavenly father, celestial kingdoms, and planetary worlds. So there might be a grain of truth in it after all, though it might jive only slightly with the Padgett messages. I thought it might be something that would interest you, if you haven't looked into it already, and your intellect is so highly developed that you could sort out the wheat from the chaff, as it were.

All my best,
Angie

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:36 am

Angie wrote: have you ever studied Mormonism? Inaccuracies abound, but it does hold the concept of heavenly father, celestial kingdoms, and planetary worlds. So there might be a grain of truth in it after all, though it might jive only slightly with the Padgett messages. I thought it might be something that would interest you, if you haven't looked into it already, and your intellect is so highly developed that you could sort out the wheat from the chaff, as it were.

All my best,
Angie

Dear Angie,

We have a channeled message that Mormonism was initially based on channeled material from the angels, but that it became "adulterated"

love,
Geoff

Robert
New Friend

Postby Robert » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:35 am

Very interesting as nobody seems too interested in Pluto now days and scientists kind of say it's not ours but belongs to another system or such. About 20 yrs ago , during my midlife crisis , I walked a prayerful journey with one other who was , a gifted person and dear friend with wonderful abilities as a channel a very prayerful meditative person?.One that did not want this job of communicating.This person lives a very concious way now and teaches simple presence in a wonderful manner. Back then we lived in the mountains of the southern alps

for a number of years as hermits in silence and prayer as daily directed. We were always guided and one evening during our talks our friends disclosed an interesting conversation about souls who refused to change and were doing very dark things to prevent humanity progressing in an attempt to bring greater darkness onto the physical from very dark realms. We were told how transmutation was done by higher intelligences from higher worlds through spiritual power radiations .This special activity was done with great love and power to transmute ,often groups ,who were controlled by one very dark being ( we called them blobs), who would use these souls , to cause terrible unspeakable actions on the physical.The very powerful dark soul would be transmuted, this was we were told liken to breaking up a diamond or rock into multiple pieces , never to be put back as One conciousness again . These were taken off planet to a world of mostly darkness where the evolution was slowed down and through grace they would basicly start over again as individual spirit fragments and never remembering or knowing where or what they once were, they would climb back up the evolutionary ladder . This planet , was Pluto. This was not reincarnation.
I hope you do not mind me sharing this interesting and unusual story in here.It was gifted to us to make of it what we would.It isn't a bed time story but one of interest to me ,even to this day.
Much love :flower:

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:20 pm

Hi Robert,

No I have not heard that and find it odd. Not the possibility of there being other planets where "human" life exists although generally very different to ours, but the notion of splitting a soul. Because according to our teachings, and these emanate from the highest spirit beings, including Jesus of Nazareth no soul can be split. I have read in the Urantia Book that some souls do not survive death, but I have not found that any where else.

hugs
Geoff

Return to “Discussions of other beliefs or spiritual frameworks.”