Spiritual RAPE

This forum is for any discussion about dark or negative entities, and the impacts they can have.
Truth
New Friend

Spiritual RAPE

Postby Truth » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:19 pm

Mortified and need serious prayer and help!

I wanted to share a horrible event that is happening to me nightly and sometimes during the day. I am being raped by someone or something. This has been happening for the past few days and I want desperately for it to stop. I can feel it sticking its fingers in my eyes and doing other horrible things to me.

Whatever it is waits for me to lie down in bed and it starts immediately. I noticed last night when I took the dogs out to use the bathroom that a big blue ball with red in it was floating in the close distance by me. I moved to the other side of the deck and it moved with me to the opposite side.

I left my home in the middle of the night because it was attacking me and went to stay the night with my boyfriend. That didn’t stop it.

I grabbed my LED flashlight and when I held it on whatever it is it went kind of mad. The light started to flicker and then went out. But I put it back on very fast and I caught the thing floating by the closet.

I asked my boyfriend if he could see it he said no. I saw it and it was just vibrating energy or so it appeared. Then my boyfriend took out his camera and started taking pictures while I held the light on it.

The entire time I held the light on it, the thing could not move. I held that light on it for over an hour out of fear it would go right back to raping me.

Once we looked at the pictures which we had to turn sideways to see the images. It was the blue ball with red in it like I saw outside while taking the dogs out.

I feel like it is somehow attached to me because I can sense and feel its presence. My stomach turns sour and my throat hurts. And lately my stomach stays sour from it.

I have prayed, fasted, rebuked, cried, pleaded with it to stop, I tried reasoning with it and calling upon angels for help. It is still attacking me.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Does anyone know what it is and how can I get rid of it for good???????? I am desperate! :cry:

True

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Spiritual RAPE

Postby Geoff » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:44 am

Dear True,

I can well understand that this has been a dreadful experience. It is indeed scarey and very sad when someone gets attacked by a negative spirit.

But one of the biggest problems, is fear, your fear. If you could visualise them as low-lives, trying to change the realm of their consciousness, and get back to the materiality they once enjoyed, it would be useful. Certainly see them as without power. It would appear that this one is seeking to fulfill sexual pleasures that he can no longer enjoy.

You will need to do a few things, but it may take some time to work completely.

Firstly, you have to work on raising your spiritual level. This is actually the only permanent cure. The fastest way that exists, is asking God to fill you with His Love. However it can be tricky to get started on this path, because your "asking" has to come from your heart, and not from your mind. We do have some recommended prayers that you can use, but I must stress that it is a heart to heart connection to God that is required.

This is the main one:

http://new-birth.net/tgrabjvol1/prayer3.htm

and you can listen to it being said wonderfully on Youtube at the bottom of that page.

You can also try this prayer: http://new-birth.net/prayer1.htm

If you read this message from Judas, he talks about dark spirit attack: http://new-birth.net/contemporary/hr106.htm

Now, you have a guide, and he/she is there to protect you. So that is one being you need to ask for help. But, the biggest issue is the Law of Attraction. The dark entity is attracted to you for some reason, and it will help greatly if you can figure out why, and make changes in your life. If you are into hard drugs, or excess of alcohol, these are serious avenues for them to get a hold of you. I would suggest that you avoid all alcohol and drugs going forward. However they will latch onto any weakness, and I don't want to rattle off a long list, because it sort of infers that I am saying you are into all those things.

Finally is your will. Basically at the deepest depths of your person you must will that this entity leave. Sometimes it helps to imagine yourself in a pure white bubble, and where nothing can get to you. There may even be a wonderful place where you can find sanctuary, perhaps a church, or something like that. A strong spiritual group would help too.

I hope that gives you a few ideas.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Truth
New Friend

Postby Truth » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:23 am

Geoff, it is a soul tie. HOW CAN I BREAK IT????????

I have formed a soul tie with a negative person through affirmations and sexual relations. The lord has since revealed to me this day that this man is nasty, vile and upon that a pedophile. I have learned this through spirit and not in the natural.
I will say that we have only made love in the spirit, not in the natural.
I know that I know that I know in my place of all knowing that this man is who the spirit is showing me is dirty and unclean. He has two faces and I have seen them both physically and spiritually.
This man is very well respected and looked up to by MANY. He is able to mask his uncleanness very very well.
Please tell me that I can somehow break this tie that we have together!!!!!!! That the universe will allow me to come back to it and ask for it to undo this union that I asked for in the first place without knowledge of who this man truly is.
Is there anyone who can give me sound help and true knowledge that WILL WORK so I can rid myself of this vile monster??????????
Thank you

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Dear Truth,

There is no such thing as a "soul tie", in the sense that you have no alternative - your will is always paramount. Everything is subject to your will. But, having allowed an entity to enter into some sort of bond with you, I can see that you may not be able to break this without assistance. I am however a little confused. Are you telling me this person is alive, and NOT a spirit? Because that complicates things enormously. I will assume its a spirit.

But, it seems that you did initiate and allow this, at some point, and that will allow a bond to be created, which can be extremely hard to break. If that is the case, I would recommend you ask either of these two spirit releasement folks to assist you : http://new-birth.net/misc/spirit_releasement.htm

Both are vouched for, and will not invent anything.

But, my earlier comment stands. Even if this entity is removed, you need to raise your spirituality and ensure it cannot happen again. Put simply, when you radiate enough light, no dark entity can stand to get close.

love,
Geoff

Jos
New Friend

Postby Jos » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:50 am

Dear Geoff,

You wrote:
Are you telling me this person is alive, and NOT a spirit? Because that complicates things enormously.
Would you mind explaining in what way that complicates things?

LOVE!!!!
Sammy

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:39 am

Dear Sammy,

Well in the case of a living person, their attention would be consciously directed at YOU, and not simply due to the Law of Attraction. I don't really know how you prevent a person in an out of body state from "interfering" with you. Other than having guides who are willing to do that protection for you. I am currently researching this subject, but not had much luck so far. Come across some curious things though, like sprinkling sulphur all across your bed, underneath the sheet. The person who did it claimed it really annoyed the entity. Also the issue of electromatic pulses and electrostatic fields that are known to repel negs. There is a lot of stuff on this site, even if much of it is misguided: http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/forum.php

But in the end, the only certain cure is to raise your vibration level beyond the reach of these entities, and that would also work for a depraved human who is obe.

I just bought one of Robert Bruce's books. I have only read his "fast summary". I surely like his style, and I think that this is a very practical book that gets you doing stuff that may work, or at least has worked for others.

Practical Psychic Self Defense Handbook, The: A Survival Guide

I bought the Kindle, and while the contents are great, once again its a very poor book technically. As a Kindle producer (made 8 books so far) its dreadful. Does nobody actually read these before publishing them?

love,
Geoff

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:54 am

Truth wrote:I grabbed my LED flashlight and when I held it on whatever it is it went kind of mad. The light started to flicker and then went out. But I put it back on very fast and I caught the thing floating by the closet.

I asked my boyfriend if he could see it he said no. I saw it and it was just vibrating energy or so it appeared. Then my boyfriend took out his camera and started taking pictures while I held the light on it.

The entire time I held the light on it, the thing could not move. I held that light on it for over an hour out of fear it would go right back to raping me.

When I first read that, about the flashlight (LED) I was really curious. It is well known that spirit attack does not happen in bright sunlight, and its very obvious here that the LED, which is very bright, has the same effect. This also causes me to think what you have here is a neg. Not an astral traveling man. On the other hand, if the man you described, is as nasty as you say, he will have attached negs, and this may in fact be directly from that source, and found you because of the link between you.

I am sorry you have not been back since Sunday, but I would recommend sleeping with lots of lights on, using eye patches to cover your eyes, and seeing if the running water of the shower also helps. If you can make things difficult for it, its possible it may leave you alone. Otherwise you will have to try other well known things that dispel negs. I do recommend this book: Practical Psychic Self Defense Handbook, The: A Survival Guide

You may find it a bit confusing, but the practical steps he describes that you can take are simple, and not confusing.

love,
Geoff

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:31 pm

I have now finished half this book, and I will need to write a very long critique. I believe its at its very best, when he details practical steps he has found work to remove, or at least deter Negs. I do disagree with some of the theories he has, mostly the issue of the Law of Attraction. He disputes that Negs arrive "attracted" to us. I think I would characterise his book as being predominantly "outside looking in" whereas a book like Irene Hickman's is "Inside looking Out". Its a very great pity that he and Irene could not sit down and discuss their experiences over a few days. I also think my own perspective is rather different to his, as my experience is all to do with the dimensions/realms that we go to after death, whereas he seems not to have any particular views on that. And since these Negs are active in those realms, I think its very pertinent. I can also see no evidence of his having studied the subject via reading about remote spirit release, or even the experiences of people like M Scott Peck (a psychiatrist) and Malarchi Martin, a Catholic priest.

One of the original concepts in this book, is that of "core Images". I think he has stumbled on something really significant in this. This is the notion that you have at your core, an emotional injury, either due to a real life event, or a false memory. But either way, it presents a "hook" for the neg.

love,
Geoff

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:05 am

After posting the post of Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:23pm, Truth never returned. That's a bit sad to see, given we have put some effort in here. One wonders how serious her problem is.

Jos
New Friend

Postby Jos » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:08 am

Hi Geoff,

It is sad that she has not returned. I am concerned that it was a very real and the experience has caused her to "run and hide" from spiritual growth. Hopefully she will return at some point so she can benefit from all the work you've done on this subject. In the mean time, please know that all your work has been a benefit to me. :cute:

LOVE!!!!
Sammy

Return to “Talking about Negative or dark spirits”