somebody can help about Demons and Dark Entities

This forum is for any discussion about dark or negative entities, and the impacts they can have.
Juox Aeon
New Friend

somebody can help about Demons and Dark Entities

Postby Juox Aeon » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:13 am

Hello all,

I have read in the Urantia papers that demons can´t no longer possess people or do bad things against any human on earth.

But recently there´s a friend of mine that tell me that demons have been appearing at his home and very bad things have happened to wife´s relatives, also he have found puppets and demoniac fetish outside home and his businesses.

I am confuse because even that I know from Urantia papers my friend was very honest and worried about this situation, he also told me that one time while praying at home with his family requesting help with this situation a demon make it present in a very loud and rude way, also wife´s relatives have been suffering similar situations like his family, but I don´t have all the details.

My question is that even nowadays near 11/11/11 negative entities or some kind of renegades can be pushed by those that practice the black magic against anyone?

I have researched over the forum and I have not find any other topic like mine so I think if you have anything to teach me I welcome you to do it and teach me something new because at his point I am quite confused how that can happen?.

It´s my personal believe that I am protected from my guardian angels for those kind renegades or entities and I have never experienced anything similar to, but also I am convinced that what you believe from the bottom of your heart it becomes real no matter what, but if you leave permission to any fear to get into your mind this can be catastrophic like your most aimed wish.

♥ and ☼ for us all

Juox.

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: somebody can help about Demons and Dark Entities

Postby Geoff » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:32 am

Dear Juox,

The Urantia Book has a great deal of Truth, but in my opinion Dr Sadler was personally very against spiritualism, and it is possible that he added some things there that are not true. As an example, there is a passage about midwayers and mediumship. Now what George (11:11) does is clearly mediumship, and midwayers have been involved for many years. So go figure.

The Urantia Book wrote:(865.6) 77:8.13 But it should be made clear that the midway creatures are not involved in the sordid performances taking place under the general designation of “spiritualism.” The midwayers at present on Urantia, all of whom are of honorable standing, are not connected with the phenomena of so-called “mediumship”; and they do not, ordinarily, permit humans to witness their sometimes necessary physical activities or other contacts with the material world, as they are perceived by human senses.

To your issue.

There are no "demons" as in EVIL ANGELS. None. There are, and always have been, very large numbers of evil spirits of mortals. They actually have no power, other than the power of fear. And that can be powerful, and yes, fear is a real spirit poison.

I would recommend you read a small booklet I created. Its available three ways: in pdf http://new-birth.net/booklet/GettingOut.PDF

as Kindle e-book: http://www.amazon.com/Getting-Hell-out- ... 005CSPSXY/ and as a printed book: http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/g ... e/15248618

That should give you some insight into the issue of the hells, and the astral plane.

You should also read this page: http://new-birth.net/misc/misc8.htm

Then we will be getting to the point where we can have an intelligent discussion about whether your friend has an attachment, or a resident in his home, and what to do about it.

By the way, yes some humans do mess with this stuff, and can attract some real nasty entities out of the hells.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Juox Aeon
New Friend

Postby Juox Aeon » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:57 am

Dear Geoff,

Thank you very much of your help, I will start reading and put actions to help my friend, if something more arises from this actions I will come back to ask for more light,.

Meanwhile I will update from time to time to log about this experience.

♥ and ☼

Juox.

Truth
New Friend

Postby Truth » Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:42 am

I feel like something has attached itself to me and it is a very negative perverse energy. How can I truly rid myself of it?

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:33 am

Dear Truth,

I was following your other posts, and I did not feel that you had what we call an "attachment". An attachment never goes away, it is inside of your aura, and cannot be distinguished from you. If you have "just" got an attachment, intense concentrated prayer can remove this, but you have to assert that it is not your will that it be attached. Long term cases of attachments seem to need third party help. I do recommend a few people who do this work, which they can do from anywhere in the world. But they do charge.

Read this page, and look at the linked spirit releasement practitioners: http://new-birth.net/misc/misc8.htm

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Return to “Talking about Negative or dark spirits”