Working Through Fear

This forum is for any discussion about dark or negative entities, and the impacts they can have.
New Friend

Re: Working Through Fear

Postby 333 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:47 pm

Hello Sammy, Hello Geoff,
I am glad to find you here, Sammy and I am glad to find you here too Geoff, where you seems takes on a very interesting role.
Sammy, i see that you had more details about your experiences and I am glad that you find freedom to talk about them here. Well, I apologize for entering in your thread and put here my question, but it is because is related. I found interesting that Geoof said about "self-pleasureing":
The question that I cannot answer as a general thing, is "does pleasuring yourself regularly have a negative spiritual outcome." I have answered it for myself, and my personal answer is YES. So its something I have worked at, and no longer is an issue for me, even if I am celibate for long periods of time.
Well this has been an issue for me, and while I am willing to take your advice, Geoff, and find personal guidance, I was intriguide by your big "YES!" as answer. On the issue, I came to a point that I am like in the "limbo" not knowing if it has a negative outcome or not. Sometimes i think it does, sometimes I think it doesn't. So, Geoff, I want ask WHY do say that it has "negative espiritual outcome". Thanks in advance.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:42 am

333 wrote:So, Geoff, I want ask WHY do say that it has "negative spiritual outcome". Thanks in advance.

Welcome.

The reason why I said my answer was personal, is because I can't answer your question terribly well. Normally I can find something to guide me, but here I can't really. I can only use analogies, as in "is eating too much bad spiritually?", and the answer is certainly yes. Even though we HAVE to eat, its the excess that is bad, not the fact that we have to eat. When you consider the sexual function, we don't have to have sex, but lets face it, the drive is pretty strong in most of us, and at the earlier years, even more so. And, when exercised as a part of a loving relationship, its very special, and something that keeps two people close.

What I would say therefore, is that pleasuring yourself to excess, (which is not that uncommon,) is pretty much likely to be an issue, because its allowing the animal nature to dominate. But the other question: "is it always a problem?" is much harder to answer. And as I said, after a lot of introspection, my personal answer is yes. But I know others who will tell you they see no problem in it. And, its not easy to circumvent, unless you make some effort.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Vanwhite
New Friend

Postby Vanwhite » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:37 am

hi im new to this site.my names is vanessa. Im happy to hear about other because i was starting to feel crazy. I had several of those dreams up to now i just redirect my thinking
now in my sleep. I do believe that fear is the root of all these things espesally the fears we are not conscious about. they way i grew up caused a lot of fear. My family did not go to church and only spoke gods name in the wrong way. I have just learned about generation curse it possibly they can have something to do with it, yes deep old family secrets that i didnt know about. I was wondering what to do. One day i coulded explain or understand my sexual behavior and found out by asking my grandma questions and she amited that it goes ways back women being sexualuy abused and being prostitutes. Not only that but up to this day it is promoted in my family. So it may be something that goes back generatioms beyond your imaginations. I m new to these understandings like a baby in christ so thats what iv learned but im still learning.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Dear Vanessa,

Welcome. It seems that the flaws of our parents and their parents do indeed affect us. That seems "unfair", but if the reverse is true, then we get an "advantage". You can read about that here:

Luke - "The sins of the parents are visited upon the children unto the third and fourth generations."

And fear is something that also draws negative energies to us.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Artistdeb
New Friend

Postby Artistdeb » Wed May 02, 2012 5:40 pm

I always request the "highest and the best. I make that my constant plea. When Divine Love so comes into one's heart the heart is so full of the light of Love that fear has no darkness to hide in. This has been my experience. It is all the workings of this Love. It is a way of moving out of the trappings of one's mind and living from this glorious new heart.

The Prayer I Pray is: Divine Love fill me. Divine Love flow through me. Divine Love be me.

One day I asked this voice of Love what it wanted me to know most. The answer was that I was safe. I remind myself of that all the time. For if God the Divine and the host of angels who sing to me say I am safe, how can I dare fear, fear anything. This the gift, the voice of The Comforter that comes and the feeling of love, comfort and safety that fills the heart. This is the promise of the New Covenant. Glory be to God.

Deb
May Your Joy Be Full -Debra Clemente
Author of: Listen Hear, A Divine Love Story (available from as PDF download from the author)

Return to “Talking about Negative or dark spirits”