Bothered by spirits

This forum is for any discussion about dark or negative entities, and the impacts they can have.
Geoff
Site Admin

Bothered by spirits

Postby Geoff » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:06 am

This came in via the contact form:

Hello, for over a year I suffer because of presence of evil spirits. The spirits are with me everywhere, inside and outside of my home. There are at least two men spirits and three women spirits. The spirits came to my life and told me that they come to me to improve my life. But after a year I can see that it is ordinary lie. They are parasites and feed on my energy. They don’t want to help me, they want to control my life for their own purpose. I heart that good spirits only suggest what to do and they don’t do antything by force. The spirits which tormenting me now tell me simply what to do and when I disegree to them they slapping my face, my head, jearking my guts which is very painful.

Please do help me, please pray for me, please drive the evil spirits away from me for good. I realy need your help. I wait to hear from you.

Dear friend,

You are quite correct that these are not loving beings, with your best interests at heart. And you need to be rid of them. Ironically, if they were advanced spirits, and you said you did not want them around, they would go immediately, and so the fact that they won't is even more proof that they are dark entities.

There are basically two of the most likely possibilities here.

1. The spirits are earth bound, and are associated with where you live. That is where you found them, and they have some attraction for the place where you live.

2. These spirits have managed to attach to your aura, because you interacted with them in a friendly way, and now are wherever you are, no matter how far you travel. They are drawn to you now, and will go wherever you go.

It seems to me that it is most likely the second situation here, but I will wait to hear from you first.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Bothered by spirits

Postby Geoff » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:41 am

I sent a further reply:

Hi,

Well its actually quite a big deal, whether the spirit is "around" you, or "attached to you. I have no ability to tell, sadly. But others do. If it is around you, you can insist it leave, AND ask YOUR GUARDIANS TO REMOVE IT. Yes, we all have guardian angels, and they will help. If these spirits are simply around you, without any attraction to you, they can be got rid of easily. As I say by asking them to go, and asking your guardians to remove them. You can burn incense in your home, and you can get people who clean homes of spirits too.

However, and this is the bit that is difficult. You have to try and figure out WHY it is around. Because if it is because it is attracted to you, then what will simply happen is another will appear. This is the Law of Attraction. That is what it does. And so the only way to solve THAT problem, is for YOU to change. But I can't tell you if this is the case, I can only suggest if it might be. Let me give an example. Let's say you like a drink, in fact you rather like to drink a lot. If that were the case, then you would find around you spirits who also are attracted to drink, which they cannot satisfy in their realm. And they will do their best to make you drink more. That is how bad dark spirits work.

Now you get rid of these dark guys only one way permanently. You have to become unattractive to them. That is by raising your spiritual level above theirs. This does not happen overnight, it may take a year. But you keep on telling them to leave, keep on asking spirits of light to help, and raise your spiritual level by saying this prayer three times a day: http://new-birth.net/tgrabjvol1/prayer3.htm

But, if you have an "attachment", it is a bit different. In this case they are STUCK on you. And many times they don't know how to leave, and often they don't want to leave.

There is only one way to get rid of "attachments" and that is with the help of someone who is skilled in this. I can recommend two people, and of these my strong recommendation is Gus Philpot. But it will cost you money. If US$150 is a big problem for you, you can ask Gus about that. The way to contact these spirit release practioners is here: http://new-birth.net/misc/spirit_releasement.htm

If you want to know how they work, you can read that here:

http://new-birth.net/misc/misc8.htm

I hope that helps. If any of it is unclear, please let me know.

Love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Return to “Talking about Negative or dark spirits”