Attachments

This forum is for any discussion about dark or negative entities, and the impacts they can have.
coasty12
New Friend

Attachments

Postby coasty12 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:23 am

I have worked alongside a very gifted medium who now has a very powerful negative attachment, from what I can gather this has been with her for some time but only really just coming to the fore. The problem is that every now and then we get a glimpse of her real personality asking for help etc. Then the next day it seems like her memory is wiped, she can't remember asking for help and says there is nothing wrong. When this attachment shows itself it is a very powerful influence changing her facial features and voice etc. Any help or discussion or experience appreciated!!

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Attachments

Postby Geoff » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Dear Coasty,

Welcome. Yes these things can sadly happen. I recently bought a book written by a Catholic priest, and was staggered by the cases that he had witnessed. Mostly of course folks have far less serious attachments, but equally, it appeared to be the case that some start very innocently.

My advice would be for you to try the services of a remote depossession expert. I have recommended one to a few people. The technique is described on the main web site here: http://new-birth.net/misc/misc8.htm I can PM you the way to contact her. I think its about $150.

take care,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Attachments

Postby Geoff » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:41 am

I now have a few people I recommend, details here:

http://new-birth.net/misc/spirit_releasement.htm

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Return to “Talking about Negative or dark spirits”