Padgett's Legacy

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
Geoff
Site Admin

Padgett's Legacy

Postby Geoff » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:46 pm

A friend caused me to go look at TGRABJ Vol IV page iv. I will include it here:

Jesus has written that he selected Mr. Morgan and Dr. Stone to perform special work in behalf of the Kingdom, but that their work would be different from that of Mr. Padgett. Since Dr. Stone was the last surviving instrument of the original three, he became the custodian of all the writings that were received by Mr. Padgett, as well as those received by Mr. Morgan. Mr. Padgett willed his writings to Mr. Morgan and Mr. Morgan willed both writings to Dr. Stone, who in turn transferred everything to the Leslie R. Stone Foundation, that was organized and incorporated to honor Dr. Stone, who had preserved the writings of both Mr. Padgett and Mr. Morgan as well as his close association with Mr. Padgett, and the plans that they made to put his material into print. This Dr. Stone was able to do in printing Vols. I and II with the help of his many friends, both living and some now in the Spirit World.

Jesus, our Leader, proposed the name of Leslie R. Stone Foundation, but the incorporation was not quite suitable for a church organization to be on the par with all other churches. Several names were suggested and we finally had approved by Jesus the FOUNDATION CHURCH OF THE NEW BIRTH, Inc., and all the material in Dr. Stone's possession was transferred to the church corporation. Since the Editor was responsible for forming both corporations, and later found no need to pay taxes on the Stone Foundation, with the approval of Jesus of Nazareth, our Leader, the Stone Foundation was dissolved. And the FOUNDATION CHURCH OF THE NEW BIRTH, INC. OBTAINED A TAX-EXEMPT STATUS, on a par with all churches in America, that took five years of hard work by the Trustees of the Church of the New Birth. And Dr. Stone lived long enough to see that the original plan that was received by Mr. Padgett was fulfilled. And volume III also became a reality with the continued effort of the Editor to transcribe many valuable writings for man to benefit by, that were approved by Jesus, to be placed into print. And the Editor will continue to transcribe additional material to fill this volume and perhaps another.

What is curious about this, is that James Padgett gave his legacy to Morgan, not Dr Stone. We seem to know almost nothing about Morgan, in fact I am not sure we even know when he died. He just does not seem to have figured in any sort of public way?

So, DR Stone got the legacy after Morgan, which may mean he did not start the process of producing his books till that time? I have always assumed that he got down to work pretty much as soon as Padgett passed over.

Secondly, Dr Stone received all of Morgan's messages, non of which, save those relating to Padgett himself post death, have ever been published.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Joseph B
New Friend

Re: Padgett's Legacy

Postby Joseph B » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:25 pm

Dear Geoff,

Thank you for posting this information.

It confirms the questions that I was seeking answers for when I started the thread a few weeks ago pertaining to Eugene Morgan.

See: http://board.new-birth.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=79

Nicolas and/or Zara responded that they had received messages from Morgan; but apparent nothing was said in those messages about Morgan's work on earth.

It is an interesting subject to me. I do indeed wonder what became of the messages that Mr. Morgan was received (in addition to the 3 messages that Dr. Stone preserved and published).

With love,

Joseph

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:04 am

Dear Joseph,

As Morgan is an unknown to us, and Dr Stone a legendary character, its the more surprising that Dr Stone was not Padgett's chosen heir. But that may have been a simple matter of Morgan being closer in age to JP. I think Dr Stone was a lot younger.

love,
Geoff

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:17 am

I have since discovered there may be a half dozen published messages through Eugene Morgan.

love,
Geoff

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”