Spirit to Mortal Conference in 2012

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Spirit to Mortal Conference in 2012

Postby Geoff » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:14 pm

Dear Brenda,

I do not appear to consciously receive communications from any spirit, but I do hear my Indwelling Spirit, which is possibly something you don't know anything about, because there is not very much on that in the P Messages. However its a very faint and very hard to hear voice. For me that works best when I ask a question. It does not work just sitting in silence. Hence while I would be willing to attend this event, I would expect to hear nothing at all except the high pitched ringing. (I have tinnitus - continuous ringing in my ears 24/7 - maybe that is part of the problem?)

There are very few people on the Divine Love path, from the FCDT side who have "groups". People are spread out. There is Zara and Nicholas (not FCDT however), that's two who are a "group" in Melbourne. In Hawaii you could call Michael and Caroline also a group, and if Jimbeau joins them, that's a group. In California there is Doug, Amy and Kathryn. And as best I know that's the end of "groups". I don't know another DL person in the greater Sydney area. Of course there are a much larger group in Queensland, but they follow AJ.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:23 pm

I moved all these here to this forum.

love,
Geoff

bmfoster
New Friend

Postby bmfoster » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:33 pm

Dear Geoff,

I thought you were in a group in Au. but enough about that.

Maybe if you sat in on the conference and expect to hear something, instead of not expecting to hearing anything you might just be surprise.
I have read all about the indwelling spirit on Zara's site, but to each his own. just that I cannot seem to find her messages anymore.
anyways, I am just sharing, no one has to do anything.

Much love
Brenda

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Dear Brenda,

I have a small suggestion. Instead of expecting everyone to suddenly hear spirit, which they have not previously achieved, perhaps you should try and broadcast YOUR conference, using technology that is available, such as Skype conference?

love,
Geoff

bmfoster
New Friend

Postby bmfoster » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:56 pm

Geoff wrote:Dear Brenda,

I have a small suggestion. Instead of expecting everyone to suddenly hear spirit, which they have not previously achieved, perhaps you should try and broadcast YOUR conference, using technology that is available, such as Skype conference?

love,
Geoff

Hi Geoff,
I never for one moment said to you or anyone anywhere that they should I expect them to hear spirit. I was merely trying to tell you to try it and see if it work, that all. It seem to me that I have offended you, so let me say here and now that I never meant to and I apologize.

As for skype I think I get what you are telling me. don't worry I will not post anything else. I am sorry about that too.
with much sisterly love
Brenda

William
Old Friend

Postby William » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:37 pm

Hi Brenda,
Do keep us informed. I will give it a go as I feel the more who at least try at once the better, No harm in that. I have found you notice spirit interaction although not being a medium in these types of things.

Geoff, I never realised there were so few of us. Sigh.

Love to all
William

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:23 pm

William wrote:Geoff, I never realised there were so few of us. Sigh.

Dear Bill,

There are many more, but they keep to themselves. I have the email addresses of 100 folks, yet they are never heard from, or heard from for a few years, and then wander off. I have often wondered why, in general, they like to be "loners". Then just occasionally a "group" will emerge, and make themselves known, and you find they have a strong group, prayed together many years, got many messages from spirit. That happened in Canada recently. But they are still not "active" globally. And so, communication like this one from Brenda are not going to reach them. That's what I find say really.

love,
Geoff

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:26 pm

bmfoster wrote: It seem to me that I have offended you, so let me say here and now that I never meant to and I apologize.

{{{{{{Brenda}}}}}}

How could I be offended? Really? No this is a place to share what you are doing. It does not matter if some of those here don't want to participate, or don't agree. This is where we share, and each one takes that which they find resonates.

love,
Geoff

bmfoster
New Friend

Postby bmfoster » Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Dear Geoff,

I am glad to know that you were not offended.

I would like to continue reading some of the messages from Zara's message site, could you kindly send me the link since I cant seem to find it?

Love
Brenda

bmfoster
New Friend

Postby bmfoster » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:00 pm

William wrote:Hi Brenda,
Do keep us informed. I will give it a go as I feel the more who at least try at once the better, No harm in that. I have found you notice spirit interaction although not being a medium in these types of things.

Geoff, I never realised there were so few of us. Sigh.

Love to all
William

Hi William, Geoff
Sometime last year I got an email listing the Countries and general locations of Divine Love Groups around the world;
Those Countries are: Australia, Barbados, Canada, Columbia, England Germany, India, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Paraguay, South Africa, and United Arab Emirates;

United States: California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Indiana, Arizona, Texas, Kentucky, Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota,
Missouri, New Your, New Jersey, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Florida, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Hawaii and Virginia.

Much sisterly love
Brenda

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”