Spirit to Mortal Conference in 2012

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Spirit to Mortal Conference in 2012

Postby Geoff » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:54 pm

bmfoster wrote:
I would like to continue reading some of the messages from Zara's message site, could you kindly send me the link since I cant seem to find it?

Love
Brenda

Dear Brenda,

The only site I know of is this one: http://www.thepadgettmessages.net/ I think she closed the one you are talking about because of spammers.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

bmfoster
New Friend

Postby bmfoster » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:49 am

Ok, thanks Geoff,

But I found what I was looking for; I forgot that a lot of her messages was on you site under contemporary Messages. I had copied all of the indwelling spirit messages on a CD some time back.
Love
Brenda

James B
Old Friend

Postby James B » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:39 am

Hi Brenda!

I'm relatively new at mediumship, but I've had some success and I'm more than willing to give it a go. I know exactly two people in Winnipeg, Canada who follow Divine Love - myself, and one of my friends. Even so, having just that one extra person close by has helped us both immensely.

Also, this is the first I've heard of a soul color; that's the first tidbit to help define what are often referred to as "soul perceptions." I wonder if there's more information than just color that the soul exhibits to Celestials?

-James

bmfoster
New Friend

Postby bmfoster » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Dear James,

It is a pleasure to meet you and I am Happy to hear that you will be joining us for the Conference.

As you know, we cannot see the soul with our physical eye, and the spirits can only see the soul after it has taken residence in the womb, whereby it takes on the spirit body.

We were told by our Celestial Angel friends that our souls have a distinct colour, that our Father identifies us by.

You said: “Also, this is the first I've heard of a soul color; that's the first tidbit to help define what are often referred to as "soul perceptions." I wonder if there's more information than just color that the soul exhibits to Celestials.”

At this time this is all that I know pertaining to the soul-colour. But we are having a session today and if conditions are favorable, I will see if we can get any information on that for you, and a few other questions, that I have for them today.

This is our website here in Barbados; please feel free to check it out.
http://thenewbirthcommunity.ning.com/?x ... FmnKcMFDZL

Peace, Light & Love
Brenda

James B
Old Friend

Postby James B » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:34 pm

Thanks for the link, Brenda! I will certainly do so!

-James

bmfoster
New Friend

Postby bmfoster » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:56 am

Dear James,
I was able to speak with AP John and AP Mark for a short time, only because there are very busy get there charge ready for the Conference.

You said: " I wonder if there's more information than just color that the soul exhibits to Celestials?

and this is what Mark told me: "
As the soul progresses, it shines, not a white light but a kind of off white, and they all have they different colours; some of the colour will vary from dark to light as the soul progresses; some with the darker colours of white, which you over there call off-white means the soul is not yet pure.

There are souls that are brown because that soul is covered with encrustments; there are those whose soul-colour who are black; and the black is when you don’t have anything to do with God because that soul would have turned away from him. But yes, our Father can verify His children because of their different soul-colours; and the whiter you are the more pure your soul has become.

Peace & Love
Brenda

Michael7070
New Friend

Postby Michael7070 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:41 pm

Hi Brenda,

Is there a way to determine the color of one's soul? If so, what do the various colors mean?

Love,
Mike

bmfoster
New Friend

Postby bmfoster » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:58 pm

Dear Michael,

It’s a pleasure to meet you.

I discovered in the first quarter of 2011, that one actually had a soul colour. One of my good friends who is a natural medium, and I were talking one day, after she had received a massive dose of Divine Love; and she was so elated at her feeling; while we were talking about this, her guardian Angel came to say goodbye and to inform her that she now had a new guardian angel from the 12th sphere, since she had received so much love. The new guardian Angel introduced herself , and told her that she had now move into to 7the sphere, and that her soul colour which was yellow, was glowing beautifully.

That was the first time that I had heard that each soul had a particular colour, which dims or darken with sin and error, or brighten with the Fathers Divine Love. She told me then, what my soul colour was, which is deep purple. She said that our soul colour is what the Father Identifies His children by both on earth and in the spirit world.

We were told that wearing the colour of your soul protects you and she advised us to find a Gem Stone our colour to wear as a pendant, bracelet or ring. Not that we have to do this but she said, we could if we wanted.

I am not sure that you will be able to see the colour yourself if you don’t have that ability, but If you are in communication with your spirit Guide or guardian Angel, you can ask them to tell you what you colour is, and what sphere you are on. But be warned not to be surprise if you think that you are at a particular level and they tell you that you are not; because I have seen this recently in my group where, a man was told that he was at a certain level when he thought that he was so high, and this has cause a bit of in harmony in the group, but which has since been resolved.

I hope that this helps
Peace & Love
Brenda

Jamesmac
New Friend

Postby Jamesmac » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:59 am

Hi all,
I have just heard about this conference from Joseph and am very interested in participating. I live in eastern Australia just north of Brisbane - about 1000 kms north of Geoff. I have been frequently communicating with Celestial Spirits in the past but have held back recently for various reasons and am now intending to change that state. Any advice you may have is welcome.
Love James

Michael7070
New Friend

Postby Michael7070 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Hello,

Thanks for the information Brenda. I am not in contact with my spirit guides (never have been able to establish contact) so I don't think I will be able to find out my color or what sphere I am in. It sounds interesting through.

Love,
Mike

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”