Spirit to Mortal Conference in 2012

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
bmfoster
New Friend

Spirit to Mortal Conference in 2012

Postby bmfoster » Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:28 pm

This Message came February 6, 2011
Murian is my Guide and is a Celestial Spirit

Murian<> Brenda, in the distant future, sometime in 2012, there is going to be an organizing of a Spirit to Mortal Conference by Higher Celestial spirits where all Guide and mediums alike can get together and speak through spirit with guides, and discuss what is to take place in 2012, it’s like, an internet chat room or so and we are just trying to get everyone especially those high in the Love and spirit to be in that mood. This is why we are obsessed with trying to get you to open up your gift as well so that you will be a part of this great conversation.

Everyone needs to know their role with what is to take place in 2012 and we don’t want you to be left out; it is important to us as it is important to you, that you try as much as possible to open up this gift, of course it’s you free will if you don’t want it.

The date for the first Spiritual to Mortal Conference in 2012; this is to be Tuesday, May 29th beginning from 9:00AM until 4:30 PM on that day. It is a spiritual conference where all will be connected; the powers of other spirits may have an impact on you but just continue to pray and put more light around yourself and that will help resist that spiritual pressure. We will all be able to get together and talk about our different roles, where everyone will know their assigned tasks, weather to preach, or how to prepare or, different ways of preparing the world; those that are willing to accept the help, they can join us; and those that don’t want to will do what they feel like.

The object is to try and turn as many people as possible to this Divine Love, and become Christ like.
Re-informed them that the resurrection is here, and we now have the ability to ask for this Divine Love, and know that it will be granted to us if we sincerely want it, and we hope that we can have at least half of the population of the world to be aware of this great Love, and be praying for it on a regular basis. Another great power that we can have is the power of telepathy where we can all speak in mind instead of words, because we would be so high; it’s going to be like the Spiritual Conference, but without the help of the spirit, where you can send a spiritual message to earth and that person can reply.

The Lord says that He, can grant any power that He finds helpful; if they won’t be that much corrupted people on earth, that He, might reconsider keeping this gift or not sharing it with mankind as yet; if He can get half of the population of the world, or more than half which, will be much better to be aware and be asking for this great Love which will eradicate the sins in their heart and soul and be good in sense that we would all be able to progress much more.

He said that He would bestow more gifts towards mankind, and I guest with these opening of these gifts, more people/non-believers so to say, would be able to change towards the Divine Love, which would cause everybody to focus on that, which in turn will eradicate their sins, and everyone in the world be eradicated of their sins. And God says that if this task is ever completed, He will just bring everyone into the Celestial Heavens to reside in one great big Home and everyone will be able to live in peace and harmony.
The conference is going to be a worldwide thing, and all of those who have the Divine Love and those with the ability to speak to spirits like mediumship, all those who has this gift will be able to connect to the spirit world and everyone would be informed and they would share different thoughts. You can be at different places.

Your Guide
Murian

bmfoster
New Friend

Re: Spirit to Mortal Conference in 2012

Postby bmfoster » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:17 pm

Conference updates - from Harry - 15/01/2012

Brenda, you can now go worldwide and informed the others on the internet about the upcoming Spirit-to Mortal conference; give them the date; let them know that the Celestial spirits will be contacting mortals who has to ability to receive spiritual communication; let them know that they can expect to be assigned duties, and certain gifts will be unlocked for them and they can get themselves prepared. Try to get everyone into that mind set; you don’t want to wait until it’s too late.
The conference is to talk about what is going to happen this year, and after we are finish talking about that, then we assigned the duties to the different persons; during the assigning of those duties, then the gifts will be unlocked to separate individuals

Thursday 26/01/12

Brenda<> Harry, for the Conference, should we sit the whole day?
Harry<> some can sit for 2 hours, one hour, half day or the whole day; as long as you can pick up something of what’s really going to happen in the world, so that you all would know what to do because you all will have a lot of praying to do.
Mostly the higher Celestial are going to be speaking to you all at the conference; on this day you will not be hearing from your guardian Angles or guides, they will be around but will not be saying anything to you.

Some of the higher Celestials that will be speaking to mortals are: The master, Jesus, Mary, Noah, Abraham, Ruth, Luke, James, John, Peter, Simon-Peter, Mark, Mathew, Rachael, and Seth. These Celestial are very powerful so they will not be speaking to long at a time; and you can ask your questions of them if you have any, but they are so powerful some of us cannot take them on, they are too high.

Brenda <> in your opinion, on the day of the conference, will I be able to hear them?

Whatever come to you in thoughts that day you write down, so long as thoughts are coming, don’t second guest them; and then compare notes. Your vision will soon be ready but that is not for the conference, it is for a longer period of time. You should each wear your soul colour it will help you to receive.

William
Old Friend

Postby William » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:03 am

This is interesting. I will give it a go although I'm not a medium. The question of time is a problem however. Is that American time? Ie I fly out of Australia on the 19th and land in Hawaii the 18th. I go back in time. So we need to know what time zone to adjust elsewhere. I suspect it will be Wed for us in Australia

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Good point, Brenda is in Barbados, West Indies.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

bmfoster
New Friend

Postby bmfoster » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:26 pm

Joseph Babinsky, asked this same question; here is the replay from Mathew:

Disciple-Mathew answers your questions.

Joseph, I am Mathew and will answer your questions.

Since we in the Celestials move fast in everything we do, six (6) hours for us is like four days for you mortal. And we have set the conference to start Barbados time, because this Barbados group is more advanced in their soul development, and they follow the Masters instructions as he request them to do without question; so I am asking all of you in different parts of the world to adjust your timing to suit Barbados time which is closer to New York time by an hour, The time in new York is the same in Barbados except when they move the clock to Daylight saving time. Then it is an hour different.

Question 2 on the soul colour?

The aura is the white light of the father surrounding you, which changes colour with your emotions, sins and errors. Your soul colour is permanent, and is the colour that the Father identifies His children with; it is the colour that the soul takes on when it enters the womb of the mortal and remains that colour in a lighter or darker shade depending on your soul condition or soul development. And for those who want to know their soul colour can check with the Medium in your group.

The Father loves us, and we need to have faith. So my friends pray and pray as never before for the Fathers Divine Love and for your spiritual gifts to be opened up. Each group around the world will have Celestials assigned to them for the conference.

I am your brother in Christ
Mathew.

bmfoster
New Friend

Postby bmfoster » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:55 pm

William & Geoff,

Just to let you all know that in when it is May 29th in Barbados it has already come to AU first; so I think that it will probably be best to look at the time frame between the two days. 9Am Barbados time is 13 hours GMT Tuesday 29th May.

much love
Brenda

William
Old Friend

Postby William » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:15 pm

Here is a good tip. If you have a Apple ipod or Iphone. I pushed the clock and found in search Bridgetown in Barbados. It shows the exact time in Barbados. Ie Barbados yesterday 7:13 PM while we are 9:13 AM the next day.
That will be ten at night for us. I will get my wife into this so I have more than one. Hope she agrees. As for colour. I know no mediums so will have to just guess. Should be a interesting thing, look forward to it.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:58 pm

Dear Brenda,

If you are assuming that we have access to a "medium" that is very realistic. Most of us do not even live within driving distance of anther person following the DL path.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

bmfoster
New Friend

Postby bmfoster » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:55 pm

Dear William,

William, I am so happy that you will be tuning in to the Conference.

When you sit for the conference, Light a white, blue and green candle; the white represents the Father's Divine Essence, place this candle in the middle, the blue candle represents Faith & Truth, place this on the right of the white candle, and the green represents a path to you from the Father, place this on the left of the white candle. This info was given to us to use when we are praying to the Father, by one of our Celestial friends.

2) Surround yourself with a mixture of white & blue light, the white light is for your protection and the blue is for seeking knowledge. Say the prayer for the Divine Love; then sit quietly and relax with your pen and paper;

3) What ever thoughts comes to you or what ever you think you see, write them down, do not doubt yourself, just write what you feel coming in; we can cross-reference them later. so please do not worry even if it turns out to be you own thoughts.

you can also do this when you want to communicate with your Guide or guardian Angel; I do not know what abilities you have but this you can ask your Angels. This is good practice for determining your abilities.
By the way, where are you from, and what is your full name ? Maybe I can try to get you soul colour and soul level for you when our group meets on Thursday.

Much sisterly love
Brenda

bmfoster
New Friend

Postby bmfoster » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:23 pm

Geoff wrote:Dear Brenda,

If you are assuming that we have access to a "medium" that is very realistic. Most of us do not even live within driving distance of anther person following the DL path.

love,
Geoff

Dear Geoff,

I know that in most Group there is always a Medium or someone with the ability to hear or see spirits from the other side. I thought you said that you were in a group
but I would not know what your situation there is. we don't always need a medium, because each and everyone of us has been given a gift from the Father, and all we need to do, this being true, is to test ourselves, pray more often and ask the Father to show us what are our gifts, and to help us to unlock them.

I am assuming that you too will be sitting for the conference.
When you sit for the conference, Light a white, blue and green candle; the white represents the Father's Divine Essence, place this candle in the middle, the blue candle represents Faith & Truth, place this on the right of the white candle, and the green represents a path to you from the Father, place this on the left of the white candle. This info was given to us to use when we are praying to the Father, by one of our Celestial friends.

Your soul Colour is Amber. I checked this out for you as well as your soul level, with Mathew.

2) Surround yourself with your soul-colour amber and then place the white light around the amber light; your soul colour is your strongest protection and the white light is the Father's protection; Say the prayer for the Divine Love; then sit quietly and relax with your pen and paper;

3) What ever thoughts comes to you or what ever you think you see or hear, write them down, do not doubt yourself, just write what you feel coming in and we can cross-reference them later. So please do not worry even if it turns out to be you own thoughts. we just need to practice this daily.

you can also do this when you want to communicate with your Guide or guardian Angel; I do not know what abilities you have either but this you can ask your Angels. This is good practice for determining your abilities.

Love very much
Brenda

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”