Field of Higher Light

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
Geoff
Site Admin

Field of Higher Light

Postby Geoff » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:45 pm

I recently came across this message, from the 11:11 list. Its all about Divine Love. There is no doubt, that this concept can be found many places.

Field of Higher Light

I actually came to this very conclusion myself some years ago, that the word "love" we use, is no doubt very inadequate.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

bmfoster
New Friend

Re: Field of Higher Light

Postby bmfoster » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:04 pm

Dear Geoff,

This post makes so much sense; and is so in truth and in tune with what we are being told. Everything seem to be adding up.

I know that the Padgett Messages are important teaching for our spirituality on the Divine path, but there are not the only ones.
If we believe in a spirit world and spirit communication, it is obvious that other information will also be given to those who have to ability to bring it. and the one thing that I have learned and am very much aware of is: when something feels right er-respective of where it came from.

Love
Brenda

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Field of Higher Light

Postby Geoff » Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Dear Brenda,

Indeed. And many of those people will use different words to describe the same thing. But one thing should be common - the peace that knows no understanding.

love,
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”