Sad passing of a long time Divine Lover

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
Geoff
Site Admin

Sad passing of a long time Divine Lover

Postby Geoff » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:38 pm

We heard yesterday of the tragic passing into spirit of our beloved Kathryn Stokes, mother of Amy and loved by a great many. Jimbeau sent this message:

I just received a phone call from Crystal that Kathryn was killed by a hit and run driver around 6p in California …
Please let everyone who knew her know …
We all know that Kathryn was more than ready to cross over to spirit but her family is quite distraught as can be expected ..
Our prayers will be with them …
In God’s Love

She was a powerhouse in this Divine Love movement and epitomised love. For a great many years the annual Divine Love gatherings were held at her home in Santa Cruz, California and I was lucky enough to be there at least once. Maybe twice?

I am sure we will hear from her soon, and we all expect she would pass to at least the Fifth. But its the nature of her passing that is taking a toll on Amy and Crystal and other family. Please hold them in your prayers.

Kathryn Stokes is the medium who has a great many messages on this site as "K.S."

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Arie
New Friend

Re: Sad passing of a long time Divine Lover

Postby Arie » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:59 am

This really is so tragic..

I know that she was more than ready to pass, but that it happened this way really is a tragedy, especially for all her loved-ones.

All these years I have been wanting to finally meet Kathryn and Amy sometime, which they knew, and never had the means..
Well, I suppose we'll stay in touch "through the veil".

I'm very grateful for all that Kathryn has done for Father's Love and the enormous Inspiration her channelings have always been for me.

Have a great time up there, dearest Kathryn. We'll be seeing each other..

Much Love
Arie

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:15 am

Dear Arie,

Yes is tragic, and I agree a blessing at the same time as Kathryn's mind was no longer what it once was, and she was ready to go. I hear it was very quick, and thus almost certainly painless.

Hugs
Geoff

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:57 am

We have now heard from Kathryn

https://new-birth.net/contemporary-mess ... -jan-2018/

Hugs
Geoff

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:50 pm

Through various experiences in my life, I became aware that, in our life, many events we are confronted with are not happening by random. I don't know if you notice it but Katrin's accident happened exactly 101 years after Jesus has been delivering his prayer. So I am wandering if this coïncidence has or not some meaning. I know that Jesus said his death on the cross didn't bring any salvation. However I am wondering if sometimes tragedies around us have some purpose or some meaning.

What do you think about it ?

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:00 pm

Dear Kris,

While I agree there are many things that happen according to an order that lies beyond us, I personally have not yet accepted everything is "pre-planned". I still see this material plane as having deliberate randomness. I could be wrong, I accept that. But to accept that there is no randomness starts to get very close to us being robots.

So no I think its coincidence the date of Kathryn's passing.

I have experienced "Divine Timing". Its a fascinating experience. It is possible in my view to operate in Divine Timing, and then very little in your life is coincidence. But that is because you have aligned your will precisely with God's Will.

As for tragedy having meaning, I have seen how God can use such events. But that is not the same as believing the tragedy had to happen.

hugs
Geoff

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”