About True Gospel Revealed Anew By Jesus

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
Kris
Old Friend

About True Gospel Revealed Anew By Jesus

Postby Kris » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:20 am

Hello All;

I am just busy translating this page Why the Divine Love of God is necessary for man to possess.

I have difficulties tu understand this phrase "In the first place, man, as you have been informed, is a special creation of God, and is no greater than the component parts that enter into his creation as they are in their individual and aggregate qualities, and these parts are merely what God in His act of creation designed them to be."

How shall we understand :

1°) In the first place, man is no greater than the component parts that enter into his creation

2° these parts are merely what God in His act of creation designed them to be

Thanks for your help.

Have a good day.

Kris
Old Friend

Re: About True Gospel Revealed Anew By Jesus

Postby Kris » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:15 am

Always in the same text, I have difficulties with this other sentence :

And because of this conception of man as to his inherent qualities, he has and does and will lose the opportunity of becoming possessed of the nature or Essence of the Father which he may obtain, if he will pursue the proper and only method that God has provided for him in order to be at one with Him.

Shall we read : he has lost, is losing and will lose the opportunity...... ?

Or shall we read he has and obtains the opportunity or will lose the opportunity ...

I really have difficulties to understand what Jesus is saying or rather what James Padgett has received !!!

What do you think about ?

Thanks for your help !!!

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:39 am

Dear Kris,

"In the first place, man, as you have been informed, is a special creation of God, and is no greater than the component parts that enter into his creation as they are in their individual and aggregate qualities, and these parts are merely what God in His act of creation designed them to be."

Hoo Boy, this is a mouthful. The first question to ask ourselves, is it correct as it reads, or has it been mis-transcribed from the original? Because its quite clumsy.

On the face of it it says that man is no greater or no more than his components. I guess that is trying to tell us, if man's components are not-divine, then the end result of man is still not divine. Now if we are told the soul is not divine as created, adding that soul to a physical body will not make it divine.

I think this statement is true. I would hope you translate that in a less clumsy way - so do not try a word for word translation, in my opinion.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:42 am

Dear Kris,

And because of this conception of man as to his inherent qualities, he has and does and will lose the opportunity of becoming possessed of the nature or Essence of the Father which he may obtain, if he will pursue the proper and only method that God has provided for him in order to be at one with Him.

Wow even worse. I think we can safely say this was a bad day for Padgett.

This should not be one sentence, it's two different ideas. But it can be improved quite easily.

And because of this conception of man as to his inherent qualities - that he is divine already - he has and does and will lose the opportunity of becoming possessed of the nature or Essence of the Father, which divine nature he may obtain, if he will pursue the proper and only method that God has provided for him in order to be at one with Him.

Now this bit - he has and does and will lose - is very odd. It sounds to me that it might be saying some have lost already, and some will lose in the future, but that would be a new concept in Padgett because we have nothing else claiming that. So we need another idea.

How about this:

he has the opportunity (and does - remove) and will lose the opportunity of becoming possessed

Perhaps the simplest is to just translate "he will lose", I am not sure what else to offer here. I would have liked to have more people discuss this, but this board is very quiet. I may post this on the other forum and see if anyone offers.

hugs
Geoff

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:05 am

Hi Geoff;

Thanks for your help. Effectively, I think it must have been difficult for James Padgette to well receive this message, which is quite important. Through this, I can see that a medium is everything except a dormant recorder. So, sometimes, it must have been difficultfor him to clearly receive the messages from Jesus or other celestial spirits.

Thank you very much for having helped me to understand how a man is no greater than the component parts that enter into his creation. Normally it should have been the opposite !!! I agree that if mman's components are not divinen man himself can't be divine. I could not understand what were thoses components. If I understand you weel it must be his soul. I would not have thought about it. So addind a non divine soul to a body will not make this body divine. So for the translation I decided to stay as close as possible from the original text. I have just replace "parts" by "elements" and I added a translator note to report your explanation.

About the second sentence, I decided to follow your advice and to translate "He will lose the opportunity".

This all message is not so easy to understand. I had to read, some parts, several times before being able to translate them. I hope my ttanslation is finally correct.

Anyway, it is a good idea to post my questionning on anoter forum with the hope that someone will give his opinion.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Kris.

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:20 pm

Hi again Geoff;

As you know in volume1, the message of January 11th is located on page 104 however the first part of the message is located on page 119 and given on January 10th. Is it ok to reestablish the proper order in the french version ?

All the best.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:04 pm

Dear Kris,

As you know in volume1, the message of January 11th is located on page 104 however the first part of the message is located on page 119 and given on January 10th. Is it ok to reestablish the proper order in the french version ?

No I would not do this, if your intention is to simply translate TGRABJ. For two reasons. There are a lot of people completely wedded to zero changes. They even are upset I added the dates. Secondly, it could happen that someone compares the English with the French, or the Spanish with the French and if they are not in the same sequence, there will be unhappiness.

Re that difficult passage you can see the comments by Helge which are excellent, and my summary:

http://board.divine-love-sanctuary.ca/v ... 291#p12291

"And because of this (mis)conception of man as to his inherent qualities that he has, he will lose the opportunity of becoming possessed of the nature or Essence of the Father which he may obtain, if he will pursue the proper and only method that God has provided for him in order to be at one with Him."

hugs
Geoff

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:21 am

Hi Geoff;

I have a question about the translation of the expression "the day of the great consummation of the kingdom arrives". I can't translatte it litterely, it would have non sense; Shall I translate it by "The day of the great judgement of the kingdom arrives" ?

This sentence is out of this message John, as Mr. Padgett’s guardian angel

The complete sentence is the following :

"And as the Father desires all men to become at-one with Him in His Divinity of Love, we must work until the day of the great consummation of the kingdom arrives, and the spirits who have not on the wedding garment shall suffer the doom of the second death."

In the same message I have an other question about this sentence :

"I realize that this may seem unkind to these mediums, but what I state is a fact, and is not stated for the purpose of decrying the work of these mediums, but only to show you that such places for you to frequent, as your work is not there, but is as I have above stated."

Shall we read :

"I realize that this may seem unkind to these mediums, but what I state is a fact, and is not stated for the purpose of decrying the work of these mediums, but only to show you that such places are not for you to frequent, as your work is not there, but is as I have above stated."

Are those two words "are not" missing or is it a normal way to express things in english ?

All the best,

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:40 pm

Dear Kris,

I have the flu and my brain is not up to this right now. Hopefully I will get to it net week.

hugs
Geoff

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:40 pm

Hello Geoff;

Take care of your health. Forget about mes questions. I found the answer.

All the best.

Kris

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”