About contemporary messages

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
Kris
Old Friend

About contemporary messages

Postby Kris » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:22 am

Hello All;

So now and then i am reading the various messages of "Contemporary messages". I red quite many of them. Those past two years, no so many new messages have been posted.

Some weeks ago, I was realy impressed by Jesus speaks of the Pentecost

I found this message quite severe as Jesus was, somehow, scolding all of us. I quote just a part :

"... My beloved souls, do you have this earnestness, are you crying out to your Father in Heaven to receive this great rush of Love? Are you open enough? Do you desire enough, the transformative Touch from God that was received by the disciples at that time?

... The burning desires of your hearts are not fully expressed to God. You are human, often distracted, often naïve in your expectations, often ambitious, regarding your spiritual progression.

.... Every soul has their path to trod, every soul is challenged in many ways to come to a place of purity and Love. We understand this, we see you, we see you in greater depth than you see yourselves. And we see within you a seed about to burst, a great growth within you that will bear much fruit as you walk in this world."

I was specially impressed by the sentence :"You are human, often distracted, often naïve in your expectations, often ambitious, regarding your spiritual progression." The words "naïve" and "ambitious" have struck me !!!

What do you think about it ?

All the best.

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: About contemporary messages

Postby Geoff » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:22 am

Dear Kris,

Yes I was there. It was and is an eye opener.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: About contemporary messages

Postby Geoff » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:08 pm

By the way, there are probably more messages being received at this time, and also over the last four years than at any other time. There are so many that I don't add them to my site unless they are really exceptional. If you want to get these, its best to subscribe at the bottom of this web page:

http://divinelovesanctuary.com

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”