Sermons on the Old testament

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
Arie
New Friend

Re: Sermons on the Old testament

Postby Arie » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:17 am

O yes, I'm completely fine with that too.

Yogananda also clearly confirms Jesus's humanity:

"Remember what Jesus was in reality. But he came on earth as a human being and went through all the struggles and suffering of a human being and came through victoriously. That is why he can be an example for us, an ideal toward which we may strive. If he could succeed, we may also.
We must live unselfishly as he lived it and must faithfully practice the method of interiorization for realizing the presence of that Almighty Grace within---the method of persistent meditation. Christ must come in that cathedral of inner silence. Go so deep within the great silence that you feel the one Life that pervades all creation. Then you will find the Christ Presence. ...
May you feel his presence...every day throughout the new year. Open your hearts to receive the wonderful gift of Light. Meditate. Meditate until you get results. The answer is sure if you persist. Love, serve, meditate."

(Paramahansa Yogananda, The Second Coming of Christ)

But I don't want to stress this topic here, as it is Kris's thread about Sermons on the Old Testament!

Sorry, Kris..

Hugs
Arie

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:21 pm

Hello All;

Geoff Wrote :

I am 100% ok with calling Jesus an avatar. He existed consciously billions of years before he got here. Yes he was born of woman, which is very rare for an avatar I believe (but what do we know?) but still he had a 100% human experience, as JP tells us.

In John 8:58? Jesus said :

Very truly I tell you," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!

This sentence is used by the traditional Christians to express the idea that Jesus was God. In one of his messages to Juda, Jesus expressed the idea that we have to be carreful when communicating, because our words can difficultly expressed our beliefs. Further more our human words can never express "the true reality" but it just a way to approach this reality.

Anyway I don't have much knowledge or understanding about Avatars. But somehow I have a feeling that Hinduism and Judaïsm are both God's expression of one basic idea : to bring again all mankind back to him. It is obvious that God is using many ways to fulfill this purpose. And Jesus expressed also this point in one of his messages to Dr Samuel but I have to research fot the link.

By the way, Geoff wrote :

But Melkizadek is the same Machieventa that George channels.

Who is this Georges ?

Arie wrote :

But I don't want to stress this topic here, as it is Kris's thread about Sermons on the Old Testament!

The topic name is just a label, nothing else. We should not stick to this label. The most important is not the label but the content behind the label !!!

All the best

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:50 pm

Kris wrote:
Who is this Georges ?

Dear Kris,

I spent the best part of ten years doing all the IT for George Barnard. He then threw me out of his group (11:11 Progress Group) because I wanted to publish the Judas Messages. So for several years there was no contact. We are back in contact mainly due to the efforts of his wife Sandy, who is a honey. But I no longer play any role in their IT. And I do view it as very sad that their visibility on the web has gone. At the time I managed things they had three sites on Google's first page using the keyword "1111" They lost all that, because of stupid decisions by people who don't understand web optimisation, and wanted to make their own lives simpler. So today they are a web backwater. But you will find me posting occasionally here:

http://board.1111angels.com

And I still get their emails which often have really good stuff. George is, on a good day, one of the finest mediums I ever met. He also selects other mediums who are mostly good. As they live in Australia, about 2 hours away from me, we used to have a lot of face to face contact.

Kris wrote:It is obvious that God is using many ways to fulfill this purpose.
And 11:11 was yet another.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Arie
New Friend

Postby Arie » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:02 am

Kris wrote:The topic name is just a label, nothing else. We should not stick to this label. The most important is not the label but the content behind the label !!!

Alright, cool :banana: !

Hugs
Arie

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:56 am

Hello All;

As I am continuing reading and translating Jesus' sermons to Dr Samuel, I have been reading lately Jesus' messages about various prophets annd amon them Isaiah. I got very "scared" when I red about how he was put to death by by
"the Manasse's adherents of his savage policies would not, and could not, tolerate the prophet’s accusing finger against them. With with Manasseh’s approval, they seized Isaiah and, as the old Hebrew tradition states, slipped him in a hollow log and sawed it in two."

The link to this sermon is : https://new-birth.net/samuels-messages/ ... or-israel/

To day, quite a lot of peoples are speaking against Islamist Army but their behaviour is just as horrible as the one practised at Manasse's time.

In front of this barbarianism and cruelty I am thinking about the law of Indemnisation and about sacrifices. I just red all Jesus explanations how sacrifices have no meaning in term of salvation. But confronted with my life experience, and my observations, I am reflecting a lot about the real meaning of this law of Indemnisation. Why did Isaiah had to be confronted with such violent death ? Did Isaiah had "to sacrifice" himself very severely to allow God to put an end to this barbarianism ? I don't now much about this king and about this king's time but anyway my question is mostly about the meaning of sacrifice.

All the best.

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:46 pm

Dear Kris,

I am sorry I don't think I have heard of "law of Indemnisation". Yes you are quite right, mankind today is just as capable of barbaric things as 4000 years ago. And the answer remains the same. Man has free will, and God does not interfere. But as we now know, every cause has an effect, and the Earth can, and will react if we don't stop.

hugs
Geoff

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:16 am

Hello Geoff;

You wrote :

I am sorry I don't think I have heard of "law of Indemnisation".

Sorry, I wanted to speak about the "law of compensation", which in French, it is translated in "law of Indemnisation". And in mind, this law is somehow connected with the idea of sacrifice. I understand well all Jesus' messages about it. But still I wonder why some peoples have such a difficult life. It is difficult in my mind to get free from this concept that some peoples or group of peoples are somehow paving the path for others. So, in reading about Isaiah's death which i some way remembers me about the death of early christians. In fact, I am a lot impressed by the concept of martyr.

I never heard before about Isaiah's death and, as I did some research about it, this idea is well known in apocryphal stories but it is not generally accepted.

All the best.

Kris

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:50 pm

I went over all Dr Samuels' Messages, I am really grateful for all of them. They are really helpling us to understand how Jesus came to understand about his mission. This understanding was the result of a slow maturation in his heart according his reading and studying of various prophets. Often the value of all those prophets is misunderstood so Dr Samuel's sermons are quite precious in this regard. In many of his sermons, Jesus was adressing both Dr Samuels and Dr Stone. So I believe that boh of them were quite close to each other. As Dr Stone passed into spirit on January 1967, it apparently became difficult to Dr Samuels to go on.

Sometimes, Dr Samuel's own views may have come forward and he probably became too much concerned about the establishment of a physical church. I was also quite surprised to read that Dr Samuels passed on in the first sphere. In my understanding most first sphere inhabitants are peoples mostly concerned with earthly concerns. Anyway, he has been able afterward to go through all spiritual spheres and finally he became a Celestian spirit. So, the way for each one is different. Regarding the message Dr. Samuels has become a true child of the Father, I think that all difficulties are about the sentence
"You become a true child of the Father in the sense that you have gone through the New Birth and are redeemed".

This word redeemed is the source of quite some confusion. I think that as long we didn't reach the Celestial Spheres we are not really redeemed. All our life is about the process of heart resurection. This is the true meaning of sacrifice. This was the process that Hebrew peoples had to go through in offering animals. The external sacrifice is not important as long as our heart is not involved. All the difficulty is about this.

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:52 pm

One thing more. It is about Jesus' birth and youth. It may be a little different from Judas' messages. Anyway, what we have to remember is that it must has been quite difficult for Joseph, Mary and Jesus' brothers and sisters to understand who Jesus was. In their eyes, too mystical and not rebellious enough as others youth of his time. He was just too different from anyone else.

Of course, still today and despite all messages about Jesus' Life, it is still difficult to understand what was really his life before his public mission. I personaly feel that not everything has been revealed to us. Even Professor Joseph Salyards in his comments on message Jesus’ life up to the time of his public ministry is expressing his difficulties to understand Jesus' life before his public mission. Why did Jesus waited to be 30 years old to start his mission is quite mysterious. But in a another way this is more easy to understand if we realize that it was a process of time before Jesus became quite sure about his mission and really able to speak about Gods' Divine Love.

Whe we realize that Jesus even said that
"I was not, when on earth, so filled with the love of the Father as I am now, and I had not the power to make men feel that this love is the only thing that will reconcile them to the Father and make them at one with Him, as I have now."

we can realize that we have still along way to go. However, he said
"Ie never was a sinful boy or man, and did not know what sin was in mys heart"

In this he is obviously quite different from anyone else so it is not surprising nobody could understand him.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:37 pm

Kris wrote: Why did Jesus waited to be 30 years old to start his mission is quite mysterious. But in a another way this is more easy to understand if we realize that it was a process of time before Jesus became quite sure about his mission and really able to speak about Gods' Divine Love.

Dear Kris,

No its not mysterious. Jesus finally reached that point in his Earth life that if he had not had his mission, he would have departed for the Celestial Realm. In other words, he would pass directly from being a live mortal (at that young age) to being a Celestial. Apparently this is quite common on "Life and Light" planets. They don't die of old age, they move on when their soul transformation is completed. Now Jesus was 32 or 33 at that stage. So that sets the benchmark, which wont ever be beaten, because he was born without sin. Which is a significant start. Of course on Life and Light planets I suspect they also have almost no sin passed on from parents and grandparents.

But it also means that Father required Jesus to reach the highest pinnacle of soul development possible on Earth, before going public. Small wonder people were impressed by him.

hugs
Geoff

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”