Is love the fruit of truth?

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
equihuaivan
New Friend

Is love the fruit of truth?

Postby equihuaivan » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:57 am

Hello, I want to share something with you all, I am not a medium nor claim to speak the word of God. But do admit this post came rather smoothly. I've been sitting on it for a while and feel it is time to share it. Please feel free to point out any contradiction if any with the J.P messages. After all we're all here to grow. Thank you.

"Love is the fruit of truth"

Telling people to love each other will never accomplish the desired goal. It never has. Harmony shall come only by choice.

A seedless fruit is like a person with no faith. A seedless fruit may never produced fruit of its own. "Love is a fruit of the spirit". The love in man depends on the harmony with God. Communion with God nourishes the soul and a nourished soul inevitably bears fruits of faith.

Love is the nourishment to the soul. When the roots are nourished naturally the plant will grow to produce fruit.

Love is the fruit of truth.

Our master Jesus mission on Earth wasn't to bring peace. He came to show the way, he came to teach people how to nourish their own soul, by turning in repentance and earnestly seeking the Father's divine love.

Truth is divine love. God's love is the greatest gift to our souls. This love which is pure and greater than any worldly nourishment will naturally transform a seed to a fruitful tree.

The sun looks past the faults of the flower and shines abundantly upon it. Like the sun, God is constantly shining upon us, but humanity has the choice to deny His love. The flower doesn't have anything to offer the sun, but everything to receive. opening its petals and blessing its surroundings with a beautiful fragrance and passerby with nectar is like a human with an open heart towards God and its brethren.

This post is not truth, merely words attempting to describe truth. Clearing of the mind and sincerely seeking our Heavenly Father's love with all the longings and desires of the soul will nourish the soul beyond the imaginations of the mind.

God bless you, God is with you, God loves you, and God also wants to bask in your love.

Geoff
Site Admin

Re: Is love the fruit of truth?

Postby Geoff » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:26 am

Dear equihuaivan,

That is excellent. Its subtle too, but very comprehensive. Well done. I moved it here, it did not deserve to be in the forum you posted it in. :lol: :lol:

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Sandy
New Friend

Postby Sandy » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:42 pm

That was a beautiful piece of writing, Equihuaivan.
It was a blessing to read it today and I so appreciate your sharing it.
love,
Sandy

AmorDivinoEnMi
New Friend

Postby AmorDivinoEnMi » Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:23 am

wowwwwwwwwwww..........what an amazing expression of God's Love radiating from you Soul....i love it!!!!!!!!! :flower:

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”