About Judas Messages

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
Kris
Old Friend

Re: About Judas Messages

Postby Kris » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:30 pm

Hi Geoff;

Thank you for the link, I didn't know about it. However, it was not reallay what I was asking for.

A few days ago you said :

There are about 1240 messages of Padgetts that can be published. The estimate of 2500 is what he received taken from the day by day dairy of sorted messages, but we simply don't have most of them. Much has been lost over the years, especially by Dr Samuels who had them in a basement that caused damage from damp. You can see from this page I added up the entries: https://new-birth.net/padgetts-messages ... -for-1914/

So, my question is how about the detail of these 1240 messages ? Or what about the number of messages corresponding to the following options available through the link : Messages of Jesus from Nazareth.

1. Contemporary messages of Jesus
2. The Real Jesus of Nazareth
3. Messages of Jesus through James Padgett

I hope you can understand my request !!!

About the sql errors, it was nothing really serious. The first time it happened I got quite surprised, but afterward I knew the error was just occuring for a short time.

All the best.

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:20 pm

Kris wrote:
So, my question is how about the detail of these 1240 messages ? Or what about the number of messages corresponding to the following options available through the link : Messages of Jesus from Nazareth.

1. Contemporary messages of Jesus
2. The Real Jesus of Nazareth
3. Messages of Jesus through James Padgett

Hi Kris,

Somewhere we have a misunderstanding. Not sure where it is, but I will try and answer.

1. Contemporary messages of Jesus - none of these are Padgett's, so they are not in the 1240

2. The Real Jesus of Nazareth - this is a mixture of many spirits, through many mediums, just messages that describe some part of Jesus' life.

3. Messages of Jesus through James Padgett - these are the ones available of the 240. I don't right now know how many are here, because not all were published. The index however uses the diary, so it simply does not have a hyperlink if we don't have the message in print.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:05 pm

Hi Geoff;

We just misunderstand each other basically because ma expression is probably not right. In fact, I have two separate questions.

1°) As you gave the details about the 2400 James Padgett's messages, could you give the same information about the 1240 published messages ? It is very unfortunate that about half of the James Padgett's messages have been lost ? It is a huge number. Some very important messages may have been lost. Who knows ?

2°) Do you have a simple way to count the numbers of the messages, sorted by categories, which are available through the link messages of Jesus from Nazareth ? Of course, I can count them manually but it may takes time, so if there is a quicker way, I would be happy to know those numbers.

I don't know how to express my self in a better way.

I hope we will finally understand each other !!!

All the best.

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:51 pm

Kris wrote:1°) As you gave the details about the 2400 James Padgett's messages, could you give the same information about the 1240 published messages ? It is very unfortunate that about half of the James Padgett's messages have been lost ? It is a huge number. Some very important messages may have been lost. Who knows ?

We do know what is on pretty much 99% of messages. That is because we have the diary, and the diary contents is on my site. The DESCRIPTIONS used on every link on these pages contains the diary description. If its not got a hyperlink, its not a message we have at this time. Bear in mind we recently managed to retrieve what is left of the originals, and one individual is going through them, but I don't expect anything major.

https://new-birth.net/padgetts-messages ... -or-index/

Kris wrote:2°) Do you have a simple way to count the numbers of the messages, sorted by categories, which are available through the link messages of Jesus from Nazareth ? Of course, I can count them manually but it may takes time, so if there is a quicker way, I would be happy to know those numbers.

I have always had to count them manually. They are organised by volume of publication, plus unpublished.

hugs
Geoff

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:45 pm

Hi Geoff;

I am still very confuse when you write :
"There are about 1240 messages of Padgetts that can be published. The estimate of 2500 is what he received taken from the day by day dairy of sorted messages, but we simply don't have most of them. Much has been lost over the years".

I still don't understand the difference beteween those two numbers. I though you knew that, James Padgett, according to his diary, had received about 2400 messages but you did find only 1240 of these messages. But in your last post, you wrote that you could finally find 99 % of all messages !!! So, here lays my confusion. Sorry !!!

All the best.

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:00 pm

Hi Kris,

We do know what is on pretty much 99% of messages. That is because we have the diary, and the diary contents is on my site. The DESCRIPTIONS used on every link on these pages contains the diary description.

The issue you have is that you don't understand the diary records. The diary records DESCRIBE or SUMMARISE the message received. So you know whats on it, even if its not available. Why I said 99% is because a very small number did not get recorded in the diary. So we know what came through on 2500 messages. And we can assess if anything important was lost. I recommend reading them, as they tell a lot about James Padgett you don't learn anywhere else. Here is an example of a diary record of a message we don't have:

refers to my reading messages at Colburn’s - their beliefs - will have their eyes opened in spirit world - not much of God’s love in their souls - intellectual - Bible - no saint could write these truths through Fannie - Mr. C’s faith - summer will not be long past before he is a spirit
on July 11th 1915. Now we DONT have that message from Jesus, but we know its not important.

hugs
Geoff

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:45 am

Hi Geoff;

You said :

The issue you have is that you don't understand the diary records. The diary records DESCRIBE or SUMMARISE the message received. So you know whats on it, even if its not available. Why I said 99% is because a very small number did not get recorded in the diary. So we know what came through on 2500 messages. And we can assess if anything important was lost

In fact, it is half true. I understood that this diary was an index of all James Padgett's messages but I didn't understand that in this diairy we have a short summary of all messages received. But stil, we know that there are 2500 messages received, but we have just the full content for 1200 of them. So we have a full content of just half of the messages. Through consulting the diairy, we get to know that the most important messages were not lost.

I recommend reading them, as they tell a lot about James Padgett you don't learn anywhere else.

There so many things I should do !!! We will see how what the future will bring to us.

Going, once again, through the index, I can see the last message received, annd published, by James Padgett was on April 17th 1922. James Padgett passed into the spirit on April 17th 1923. Strange coïncidence !!! The last words by Luke to James Padgett were :

I am glad that I can write to you again, and that your condition is so much better than it has been, and permits the rapport to be made. Pray more to the Father and believe, and you will get in a condition that we so much desire. I will not write more. good night.

So this question came to my mind. Was James Padgett physically ill in the years 1920-1923 or was it he just had difficulties to get on with his mission as a medium ? I can understand that this mission, as a medium, must have been quite exausting in time of energy. In the years 1916 - 1918 James Padget received several messages a day and during quite a few days for every week. James Padgett really did an incredibe job !!! It is just a pity that all messages could not be preserved but in the same time we have to be grateful to Dr Samuel and Dr Stone who had the difficult mission to pass on all those messages. To type all of all of them when they were not professionnal typists was really extraordinary. All mankind can be extremely grateful to the three of them for their achivements !!!

To speak again about coincidences, what really impressed me the most, at firts, when I got to know about James Padgett's mesages,is the fact that quite all those messages were received at the time of World War I who was, for Europe, and specially for France and Germany a time of great misery !!

Thanks a lot for everything.

All the best.

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 pm

Kris wrote:So this question came to my mind. Was James Padgett physically ill in the years 1920-1923 or was it he just had difficulties to get on with his mission as a medium ? I can understand that this mission, as a medium, must have been quite exausting in time of energy. In the years 1916 - 1918 James Padget received several messages a day and during quite a few days for every week. James Padgett really did an incredibe job !!! It is just a pity that all messages could not be preserved but in the same time we have to be grateful to Dr Samuel and Dr Stone who had the difficult mission to pass on all those messages. To type all of all of them when they were not professionnal typists was really extraordinary. All mankind can be extremely grateful to the three of them for their achivements !!!

Yes this is what you learn from the diary. He lost interest in receiving messages from Celestials, he did not keep up his prayers, and he had a new woman in his life. He was certainly human. Many times the Celestials came and said they could not write advanced messages because his condition was not good enough.

hugs
Geoff

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:45 pm

Hi Geoff;

Effectively, in one of his last messages to James Padgett, Jesus said he had many more things to share but he couln't do because of James Padget's condition. So I was wondering what about Jesus wanted to speak !!!

Due to a lack of time, I didn't read all James Padgett's messages but only a few of them. However, I have been reading all Judas' messages, Jesus revelations to Dr Samuel and I am currently reading Jesus sermons to Dr Samuel. In those last ones, more exactly in the first sermon Jesus is saying :
No obedience to any moral code, I repeat, nor, for that matter, any magical effect of anyone’s blood, whether he be in physical life or was at one time a mortal and now a spirit, can cause the soul to be transformed into a divine soul, for only God’s Love conveyed into the human soul through the Holy Spirit in response to earnest prayer can bring about such a transformation - and no church as it is constituted today teaches that great fact - and this is the real message which I taught as the appointed Messiah of God.

Could we say that this is the essence of all his messages delivered since 1914 or was it something more to discover ?

In fact, all the difficulty is to reach this point where our soul can get this transformation. It is not enough to know about it. It is not an intellectual matter but more an heart matter.

All the best.

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:07 pm

Dear Kris,

Yes that is the essence. It's a great pity you have not devoted the time to read the P Messages. They really cover the basics well. Samuels was not in my view as good a medium as Padgett nor for that matter as good as HR. I would recommend you at least read Volume I

In fact, all the difficulty is to reach this point where our soul can get this transformation. It is not enough to know about it. It is not an intellectual matter but more an heart matter.
PRECISELY.

While much can be gained reading the P Messages in date order, it never matches what you get from Vol I and Vol II, because this is the meat of the story.

hugs
Geoff

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”