About Judas Messages

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
Kris
Old Friend

Re: About Judas Messages

Postby Kris » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:00 pm

On June 4th 2006, Arie wrote :

I think Judas actually refers to the translation of the original Padgett Messages, as that is what H. was doing at that time on Douglas Oreck's website truths.com.

It was in the following message Perfection, Self love and the Law of Desire that Judas said :

But changing the topic: What Doug wrote you is true. You should continue with the Portuguese site, and you should also continue with the German translation. Nobody demands perfection, nobody demands you to do this overnight. But if you translate one message per day into Portuguese and German, in one year a volume in both languages would be ready. Do it little by little, there is no hurry, but do it. Don’t assume that others will do it. What you don’t do, nobody will do.

As you know there are 180 Judas' messages, so as we all know 2 * 180 = 360 the number of days in the year !!! Of, course, at the time Judas expresses this opinion, he didn't know how many messages he was going to deliver through H. So I wonder what was exactly Judas' opinion. I understood he was speaking about his messages, not about James Padgett's Messages. I red, somewhere, that James Padgett has been receiving something like 3000 messages. To translate all of them, it would take quite some time !!! But, of course, if H was already involved in translating James Padgett's Messages in German or Portugese, I am all wrong and I completely misunderstood Judas !!!

By the way, James Padgett's Messages have already been translated in German. Here is the link : http://padgettmessages.de/. I don't know if it was finally done by H. May be Geoff knows about it.

All the best.

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:41 pm

Kris wrote:
By the way, James Padgett's Messages have already been translated in German. Here is the link : http://padgettmessages.de/. I don't know if it was finally done by H. May be Geoff knows about it.

All the best.

Kris

Dera Kris,

No Hans did not get very far, not sure what exactly he did, but he would have given his output to Doug Oreck at Truths.com. I am aware of that German site, but I did not know they were finished. Volume I has also been translated into Spanish by FCNB, but I don't know if it ended up on a website, I suspect not, I know its in a printed volume.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Arie
New Friend

Postby Arie » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:37 pm

Kris wrote:By the way, James Padgett's Messages have already been translated in German. Here is the link : http://padgettmessages.de/. I don't know if it was finally done by H. May be Geoff knows about it.

Hi Kris,

The messages on this site are translated by Markus Jäckle. He started off very bravely and has finished translating the messages chronologically until the one dated 25 May 1915. Then he stopped. I was in touch with him around our Frankfurt-retreat, but he told me he was in a spiritual crisis. Let's hope he'll find the right spirit again to continue..

Hugs,
Arie

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:24 pm

Dear Arie,

If I am not mistaken, Markus follows AJ?

hugs
Geoff

Arie
New Friend

Postby Arie » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:32 am

Hi Geoff,

I don't think he does any longer. I looked up our conversation with him in December 2013 and there he says:

"Please keep in mind that since then a lot of my views about AJ have changed.." and

"I know that AJ can be very confronting and this is one reason why I am not following him directly any more, yet I have to say that I feel that by my own experience (and not just for those 2 years but for a much longer time span) a huge part of his teachings are true. This, however, in my opinion does not apply to some of his personal feedback."

Hugs
Arie

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:36 pm

Hi Arie;

You wrote :

The messages on this site are translated by Markus Jäckle. He started off very bravely and has finished translating the messages chronologically until the one dated 25 May 1915. Then he stopped. I was in touch with him around our Frankfurt-retreat, but he told me he was in a spiritual crisis. Let's hope he'll find the right spirit again to continue..

Exaxtly. I just opened the link and could verify. Hopefully some else will continue. If it is right that there are some 3000 Padgett's messages, it is hard to conceive that a single person can do alone the translation. It has to be a collective job. Let's hope that someone can raise up !!!

But, first of all, the question is how many peoples know, in Germany, about James Padgett messages. When a sufficient number will be reached, it will be easier to find peoples to do this translation.

The same rule applies about french translation. I ask a few friends to check my translation with the hope to let them know about James Padgett's messages. And I know somme did get a look at them. Of course, it is very litlle, but it is a starting point. Whenever I think someone could be interested I speak about them. Unfornutalety, I am living in a small village where most of peoples are Catholic. To let those peoples understand that the life continues after death is already quite difficult. So, to go on with spiritual messages, it is even more difficult.

Anyway, as long as God allows me to stay present physically on this earth, I hope to be able to testify about James Padgett's messages. We will see that the future will bring to us.

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:55 pm

Regarding AJ I am not in the position to critize him. It is through his web site I came to know about James Padgett' Messages. As I never heard about them before, I did some research about them. And i found your web site, Geoff !!!

Personaly, I think everyone has a "mission" or a "function" to play. AJ is very much present on You Tube so quite few peoples can come to know, in this way, on James Padgett's messages. Everyone, according his personality, will be interested by one way or an other. I think he agrees on Dr Samuel's messages but he rejects absolutely Judas' messages.

There are quite a few peoples on earth claiming to be Jesus.

Future will let us know where is the truth.

The most important think, in my eyes, is to let those messages from James Padgett discovered by as many peoples as possible.

All the best.

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:19 pm

Dear Arie and Kris,

My comment on AJ was just a throwaway. I don't invest energy in him or thinking about him, but I was simply thinking Markus may not be sharing with us more than he has, because of that. In other words the AJ thing may be causing him issues. If its changed, fine and good. He did say to me he was not going to limit accessibility to his translations.

Kris wrote: I think he agrees on Dr Samuel's messages but he rejects absolutely Judas' messages.

I would be somewhat, but not totally surprised if what you said Kris is true. For a long time AJ had all of the Judas messages on his site. I was very annoyed about that and told him/George Raizman that they did not have permission to do that. George claimed because he was copied on the emails Hans sent to me of the messages that meant he was free to use the translated and polished versions that were on my site, because George certainly did no editing. I later put copyright as editor on each and every one, and I also told AJ that Hans wanted to be anonymous because he had numerous variations of his surname as obviously George R could not remember his name. LOL. That annoyed AJ and he did say if that was the case he would not have them on his site. Some nonsense about being anonymous conflicting with being in your Truth. I think they have been removed, not sure. But he did not move immediately to remove them, that I know.

There are about 1240 messages of Padgetts that can be published. The estimate of 2500 is what he received taken from the day by day dairy of sorted messages, but we simply don't have most of them. Much has been lost over the years, especially by Dr Samuels who had them in a basement that caused damage from damp. You can see from this page I added up the entries: https://new-birth.net/padgetts-messages ... -for-1914/

807 all spirits
288 apostles
85 Anne R
980 Helen
240 Jesus

total 2400

hugs
Geoff

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:30 pm

Hi Geoff;

Thanks for the information.

Do yo think you also evaluate how many messages received by James Padgett have been received in sorting them by their author ?

What about the details for Messages of Jesus of Nazareth

Contemporary Messages of Jesus

the Real Jesus of Nazareth

Messages of Jesus through Dr Samuel : 141 Messages

Messages of Jesus through James Padgett

Thanks for your help

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:25 am

Hi Kris,

I am not sure what you are asking. It is possible to add up the messages by spirit through James Padgett, you can do that here:

https://new-birth.net/padgetts-messages ... e-spirits/

I have adopted many different presentations, so some of the lists contain messages from Jesus though other mediums, and you are pointing to some of those. But they are the same sources.

Just the "The Real Jesus" has other mediums that have material on Jesus' life.

By the way there has been an issue for some weeks now with the site configuration, showing up as SQL errors, but my son hopes he has now a work around.

hugs
Geoff

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”