About Judas Messages

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: About Judas Messages

Postby Geoff » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:19 pm

Kris wrote:Truth and False Beliefs - Part 1 and I just red : "Satan does not encourage people to get closer to God through prayer, he does not encourage anybody to develop their souls in Love, because Love is the light that illuminates the soul even in its darkest corners — these corners are what we call “the devil.”.

According pprevious messages, I thought that it was a mistake to personalize evil forces. How shall we understand the above sentence ? Was it just H's personal opinions who got, accidently, inserted ?

Did you notice this ? What do you think about it ?

Thanks for the answer.

All the best.

Kris

Dear Kris,

I don't rightly know what HR believed. He would have known that the P Messages state that a being called Satan never existed. I do not except "never", but I certainly accept that there is no personalised devil, and there never was one. There are as you would know, mis-guided dead ex-mortals. I have come across the case of a Divine Love person who had a significant number of dark spirit attachments and they stated (on their removal) that they were trying to interfere with this person's light.

You know looking at that final paragraph I had a sudden thought. Maybe Judas was trying to help me here? I think Judas is referring to people who criticise the Padgett Messages on the basis that it is all the work of the devil. And then this makes complete sense? The devil cannot encourage us to pray to God. Its ridiculous.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:35 am

Hello Geoff;

Thanks for the answer. You wrote, about ascendancy :
This is tricky English. The assumption which is valid, is that the vast majority of humans allow their minds to be in control. That is the meaning here of "in ascendancy". It literally means on top.

So, could we read the sentence as : "So, without the power of God’s Love in a soul, and the power of truth residing there, the mind can remain in control, and the truth will be overridden by free will." ?

Thank you for your help. I was not aware that ascebdancy could mean on the top.

Kris

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:40 am

Hello again;

You wrote :
"You know looking at that final paragraph I had a sudden thought. Maybe Judas was trying to help me here? I think Judas is referring to people who criticise the Padgett Messages on the basis that it is all the work of the devil. And then this makes complete sense? The devil cannot encourage us to pray to God. Its ridiculous."

You are right. Judas was most probably referring to people who criticise the Padgett Messages on the basis that it is all the work of the devil. I didn't think about this point before.

Thanks for your help.

Kris

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:21 pm

On June 12th, I wrote :

Thanks for the answer. I am also thinking for a translation of Judas' message in French.

We will see that the future will permit. I would love to do it because I find those messages so appealing.

Finally I did translate all Juda's messages in French. I am just looking, at the present moment, for someone to check it but it is hard to find somebody willing to do so. I have ask several persons, without success until now, but I am continuing my search.

Geoff, do you know anybody speaking french who could do such a job ? I did save all those translations in a google drive directory. I have plan to go further on with Jesus' messages to Dr Samuel. We will see how things will develop during the coming year. If you communicate, privately, to me your email adress, I could share the link with you.

Merry Christmams to all of you.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:58 pm

Hi Kris,

Wow that is a LOT of work!!! This is really wonderful news. I will share it elsewhere, but I don't actually know of anyone myself. Perhaps the Canadians might. Are you based in France? Because I know from Google that there is some one reading most of my site who lives in France. Aah yes I see you are in France, so its probably you that google analytics is reporting.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, or maybe you are still having it? Its Boxing Day here in Aus.

hugs
Geoff

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:25 am

Hi Geoff;

Thanks for the answer. Yes I am living in France. After having spent a great part of my live in Paris and surrondings, I have returned, since two and half years, to my hometown, a small village, 100 km away from the Swiss border. It was a great experience to translate those Judas' messages. It is easier, in a sense, to relate to Judas than to Jesus. I think Judas has been chosen by Jesus to express all those messages for he is really someone who can best understand human struggles to discover and share Heavenly Father's Love. I personaly think that one of his most important message is "the good Samaritan" in which he explains clearly the difficulties, for the Jews at Jesus' time, to go beyond the law and to express true love. And we, human beings, two thousand years later, are confronted with the same difficulties.

We know very well the law, we know, in our mind, we have to truly express love around us but we have to go beyond our limit to put it in practice. It was a great experience to translate those messages but in the same time I feel a lot of judgement for not always been able to go beyond the intelectual understanding. I spoke about Judas' mesages to few friends. One of my best friend's wife has been really touched by Judas' message and she has been ordering few books about them. Unfortunately, she is not french, so she can't check my translations. Her husband has been checking few of them.

So, it will be one of the challenge of the year 2017 to find one or several persons who can check my job.

All the best.

Have a beautiful end of 2016 and a beautiful begining for 2017.

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:34 pm

Dear Kris,

Well I may have a possible person, based in Canada, fluent in French and a friend will ask him.

Yes wishing you a wonderful 2017 as well.

hugs
Geoff

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:40 pm

Ok. Thanks. On my side, I have been asking several persons. I am waiting for their answers. I am not anymore looking for one person, but several persons who, each, could translate 30 to 40 messages.

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:50 pm

Response from Raphael

Hi Guys!

What an enormous undertaking you have completed! You should be proud! I am really impressed as I know how hard it is to translate English to French! I ll help you proof read this and I ll coordinate with my mum who is not so good at English but has the advantage of being a French Teacher.

As for me I am very familiar with the Judas messages and I have been immersed in English-speaking countries for quite a while now.

My personal email is [removed by GJC]
my skypeid is raphaellegros

Please feel free to add me and we can take things from there!

Much love and gratitude,
Raphael

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:01 pm

Thank you very much Geoff and Raphaël for accepting reviewing my french translation of Judas' messages and Jesus' messages to Dr Samuel.

I hope they will be publicise soon.

I wish a very good year to all of you with the hope that during this year ther will be more love's manifestation than the opposite. Unfortunately this year is begining with the sad news of Istambul's attempt.

All the best.

Kris

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”