About Judas Messages

A forum for general discussion of all things relating to the messages received by James Padgett and subsequent mediums, and which are hosted on this site.
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: About Judas Messages

Postby Geoff » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:47 am

Dear Kris,

Yes they are a great blessing.

Regarding the message through Judas, eternity is truly a long time. And really if a soul spends several billion years outside the Celestial heavens, it is no matter at all. I am pretty sure Father has further plans to get all His children home.

hugs
Geoff
Love commands the universe. Man only resorts to control when love is missing.

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:14 pm

hello Geoff;

I would welcome some explanation about some part ot this Judas' Message : The real meaning in Jesus sayings. Through Dr Samuels Jesus said

"There are more things that I would like to write you about and that is regarding the words: “It is easier for a rope to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.” I did not use the word “camel” for it has no association with the word “needle,” and it never occurred to me to use it, as it is found in many versions of the New Testament."

And Judas added : I said harmless, because I am not referring to the substitution of the word “mortal” for “rich.”

So I wonder did Jesus said : “It is easier for a rope to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.” or did Jesus said : "“It is easier for a rope to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a mortal to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.”

Do you know what Jesus said exactly ?

It is very precious to have receive quite some precisions in the words really used by Jesus. Whatever words He used, it doesn't change the basic meaning of Jesus' words however it is precious.

All the best.

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:21 pm

Hi Kris,

Its hard to be certain, but the sense I get is Judas is saying that the substitution of the word camel for eye of needle is "harmless" in that while the meaning is lost, it does not add an error, but I do get that substitution of mortal for rich man is not harmless. Now the reason that we have all considered that "rich men" may have difficulty, is because its far easier for them to be wrapped up in their business, to engage in unsavoury practices and to neglect the spiritual side. So my conclusion is that Jesus did say "rich man" because he meant it.

Is it possible that some churches have substituted Mortal man for rich man?

But its a tricky bit there I agree.

Hugs
Heoff

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:22 pm

Hi Geoff;

Thanks for all your answers. It is always difficult to litterally understand Jesus' words. Mainly the problem is that, at leats, most if not all Christian Churches have built a certain image about Jesus and it is very difficult to get from it. In this regard, I really appreciated the following Judas' remark. In Judas and John the Baptist Judas said :

"I only want to tell you that I realized immediately that he really had found this “something” I missed so much with John. Jesus not only inspired us to live, he taught us to breathe life. But this you know already.
The orthodox churches of the present time claim to follow the way of the Master, but in reality, they have stayed behind in John the Baptist’s camp."

Following Jesus words
"It is easier for a rope to pass through the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven"
, we have the extrem tentation to reject all aspects of materialism. In Some questions on spiritual guides, dark spirit attack and materialism Judas said
"It is possible to achieve a balance; it is necessary to achieve it. This is the great challenge of life on earth."
All difficulties are laying in achieving this balance.

As I am continuing reading Judas' message, I red The devils in Mary Magdalene. In this message there is a quoting of a James Padgett's message Some questions on spiritual guides, dark spirit attack and materialism. In this message Jesus is saying".
" There are no devils and no Satan, considered as real persons and fallen angels."
Ok. But at the end of this message there is a warning
"In my experience this message is flawed. I understand not only was Lucifer an angel who existed, but that he was in the Celestial Administration of this planet and several others. I also understand that he chose a path of iniquity, because of pride, and I also understand that he no longer exists, and at the time this message was recorded, he had been locked up nearly 2,000 years. I base my information on another celestial known to me, who claims to have been one of those who did not fall for Lucifer’s sophistries."

So it is quite confusing. I think Jesus never clearly spoke about
"Who were the angels of God that are supposed to have had an existence prior to the creation of man and of the world; and who the inhabitants of heaven were before the Spirit of God entered into man and caused him to become a living soul as the Bible says."
It is quite a fundamental truth in Christian Churches that 1°) angels existed before Gos put a soul in a living being 2°) Lucifer was once the highest spiritual being 3°) Lucifer annd some angels have been rebelious against God. Anyway the problem of the origin of Evil is probably beyond man's understanding.

In fact we are always confronted wit the same obstacle about he difficult for the celestial being to convey in words what they want to express. It is why Judas said once
"When you read Jesus’ sayings, you cannot grasp even the shadow of what they really were."
or
"Thinking that Aramaic presents so many problems in its translation, imagine how enormous is our problem in communicating information, when our way of reasoning is more different from yours than mortals’ modern reasoning is different from that of the ancient inhabitants of Galilee."

All the best.

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:12 pm

Kris wrote:But at the end of this message there is a warning
"In my experience this message is flawed. I understand not only was Lucifer an angel who existed, but that he was in the Celestial Administration of this planet and several others. I also understand that he chose a path of iniquity, because of pride, and I also understand that he no longer exists, and at the time this message was recorded, he had been locked up nearly 2,000 years. I base my information on another celestial known to me, who claims to have been one of those who did not fall for Lucifer’s sophistries."

Dear Kris,

Yes I wrote that, and I cannot ignore that which happens to me, and has happened over many years. I do not believe that Padgett would have been "pre-disposed" to consider there were no fallen angels. So why did he channel that. What in essence I am saying is that there were fallen angels, but there have never been any "devils" as the churches claim. They made an error of judgement, but they were not devils. Nevertheless it was considered very serious to not follow God's Will. And there are no longer any fallen angels, because they were locked up at Pentecost, and finally released in 1985, after being "judged" and after asking for mercy, and being granted mercy and after being rehabilitated - re-trained. But as best I know Lucifer failed to ask for mercy, and is no more.

You will find I do annotate messages where I have issues with them. In the end it is my web site, and I don't hold slavishly to anything, just because someone else said it is so.

By and large the P Messages ignore real "angels" but friends of mine who I trust implicitly have certainly heard from beings like Archangel Gabriel, who incidentally as best we can discover is the highest angel in OUR universe, but certainly not the highest angel. Jesus is however head of our universe, and Gabriel can stand in for him. Lucifer was by no means the highest, he was in charge of our planet and another 12 I think. If you are really interested the Urantia Book has some excellent detail. The Lucifer Rebellion

hugs
Geoff

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:15 am

Hi Geoff;

Thanks for your reply. In the past I have red some parts of Urantia Book. But, as I already mentionned, I just can't really "understand it". I think it is a matter of vocabulary. I can grasp James Padgett messages because I am used to its vocabulary. Apparently not only you don't have this barrier. Even more it seem you a fervent "adviser" for the Urantia Book. I red, on your website your Open Letter to The Urantia Book Readers. I have red quickly about this concept of "thought adjuster". It is difficult to "grasp" this concept.

I think Urantia Book, The Bible, The Baghdad Vita and probably many others books are just different ways to express the same truth. According our own education or our own tradition we are less or more open to understand one or the revelation. Anyway there is one thing that eveyone could normaly understand it is the power of Love. Unfortunately, this concept is not so easy to put in practice regarding man's history.

All the best.

Kris

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:29 pm

Kris wrote:In the past I have read some parts of Urantia Book. But, as I already mentionned, I just can't really "understand it". I think it is a matter of vocabulary. I can grasp James Padgett messages because I am used to its vocabulary. Apparently not only you don't have this barrier.

Well I can understand a lot of it, but I agree its far too intellectual. Which is typically why most of them reject the Padgett Messages as too simple and trivial.

Kris wrote:Even more it seem you a fervent "adviser" for the Urantia Book. I read, on your website your Open Letter to The Urantia Book Readers. I have read quickly about this concept of "thought adjuster". It is difficult to "grasp" this concept.

I would not call myself a "fervent" promoter. I think it has a lot of good stuff, but I have big issues with other parts. The Thought Adjuster is its unique claim to fame, and I am sorry you find this hard to grasp as its really very simple. It does not contradict the P Messages, and as my letter tried to clarify, most readers of the Urantia Book do not realise they require Divine Love to fuse with this part of God, and unless they do, they are going to be stuck in the Sixth.

hugs
Geoff

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:10 pm

Hello Geoff;

Latley, I have beer reading again the following message from Juda :

Truth and False Beliefs - Part 1 and I just red : "Satan does not encourage people to get closer to God through prayer, he does not encourage anybody to develop their souls in Love, because Love is the light that illuminates the soul even in its darkest corners — these corners are what we call “the devil.”.

Acoording pprevious messages, I thought that it was a mistake to personalize evil forces. How shall we understand the above sentence ? Was it just H's personal opinions who got, accidently, inserted ?

Did you notice this ? What do you think about it ?

Thanks for the answer.

All the best.

Kris

Kris
Old Friend

Postby Kris » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:38 pm

Hello again;

In reading the flowwing message of Judas Truth and false beliefs part 2, I am confronted with the following expression : "So, without the power of God’s Love in a soul, and the power of truth residing there, the mind can remain in ascendancy, and the truth will be overridden by free will."

What shall we understand by "remaining in ascendancy" ? For me ascendancy is like progressing. So I could understand the opposite and that free will could override the truth and stop our progression.

Could you explain ?

Thanks for your help.

Kris

Geoff
Site Admin

Postby Geoff » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:13 pm

Kris wrote:What shall we understand by "remaining in ascendancy" ?

Hi Kris,

This is tricky English. The assumption which is valid, is that the vast majority of humans allow their minds to be in control. That is the meaning here of "in ascendancy". It literally means on top.

Kris wrote:For me ascendancy is like progressing. So I could understand the opposite and that free will could override the truth and stop our progression.

Yes, this is another meaning, and I would expect it to be a bit confusing. Sorry. Ascending means going up. And it is the free will choice of most mortals to let their mind control things. It plays havoc with discerning Truth. Because the mind has no innate ability to discern Truth. It uses "logic" or to put it another way, it starts with something it accepts, and builds a house, but it has no idea the foundations are false. A perfect example is the folks who start their beliefs with "The Bible is God's Word", so it must be 100% true. As soon as you awaken your soul, and let it provide input to the mind, you start to have a basis to discern Truth. You get "feelings".

hugs
Geoff

Return to “General Discussion of the Padgett Messages”